[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, you realize that eventually everything you post online will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 540x540
So, you realize that eventually everything you post online will be made public, right? Even if it's "anonymous". Some day anyone will be able to search your name and see a list of everything you ever wrote.

What's your plan?
>>
File: 1441472043075.jpg (6 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1441472043075.jpg
6 KB, 184x184
>>25298827
Ayy lmao if anyone still remembers me and cares by then, they will learn the full extent of my autism.
>>
Social suicide? Sounds elegant desu senpai.
>>
>>25298827
I'm not relevant enough for anyone to care what I post.
>>
>>25298827
Everyone will be in such deep shit that it won't matter. Nobody will be able to pick anyone out of the crowd.
>>
Bruh, honestly, it's SO fucking late that there's nothing I can do about it; I don't even goddamned care.

I'll just find other creepy perverts to hang out with, maybe I'll get fired, etc.

It's way too late to worry about that, though. Once you've jerked it to hentai or ERPed, it's fucking over senpai.
>>
If everything I posted for the last three or two years were published as-is in a book, it would be fairly redundant, but the stir would frankly be worth the social suicide.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 300x206) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 300x206
>okay, mr Anon. Your qualifications look excellent and we are prepared to start you with a salary of 100k a year.
>however, we ran a search on you and found thousands of posts on a website called "four chan" you made about individual called "Chad, Stacy and Tyrone" as well as something called "The Beta uprising". There were also many racial and gendered slurs. S
>care to explain?
>>
File: mumblr.png (827 KB, 597x736) Image search: [Google]
mumblr.png
827 KB, 597x736
>>25298827
>grew up in the 90s when the internet was still just a meme technology for rich people
>did have the internet until I was 17

feels good man. If you ever look up one of those millions of "cringe" videos, at least half of those are just kids and on top of that you have reddit posts, deviantart pictures, etc.

I feel sorry for kids who are proper millenials and grew up with every days of their lives being documented and stored in a server farm
>>
File: 1449978858729.gif (2 MB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1449978858729.gif
2 MB, 320x320
People would be pretty fucking confused since I post a lot of false information. They wouldn't be able to tell what was real or fake at a certain point.

Anyway, hello people from the future.

I regret nothing.
>>
I DO WHAT A WANT FUCK THAT WHORE
>>
I honestly don't give a fuck.
>>
>>25298827
>tfw mods know who you are and can identify your shitposting

It's a scary thought
>>
>>25299763
Honestly there are enough of us shitstains I doublt they even have the energy to give a fuck.
>>
>>25299819
But the thought that some faggot knows who I am and can see my IP is p scary
>>
>>25299835
unless you are a business or specifically request it, your external IP changes all the time.
>>
People would think I am bi or something since I search fit male actor + shirtless/body

I try to use the pictures as motivation to get fit. I keep saying I want to get fit, but I never do it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.