[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>23 >dropped out of highschool because of depression >unemployed/unemployable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1376170140955.jpg (74 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1376170140955.jpg
74 KB, 500x500
>23
>dropped out of highschool because of depression
>unemployed/unemployable
>no friends
>still 100% dependent on parents
>feel like a 15 year old

how do I move on from this?
>>
>>25298824
>how do I move on from this?

Go back to school, then college?
>>
>>25298866
actually do something
>>
File: bestcranky.png (521 KB, 500x623) Image search: [Google]
bestcranky.png
521 KB, 500x623
>>25298824
Get your GED and start college.

I am in the same situation, I took the opposite route. I'm now a 25-year-old NEET. Except I'm female so I got married and became housewife. I just suck dick all day, iron my husbands clothes and keep the house clean for him. Good luck OP!
>>
Forget college, check your area for apprenticeships, electrical, plumbing, etc. Get yourself whatever you need to qualify for them and go for it, those jobs are well paid and don't require higher education and the mountain of debt that goes with it.
>>
>>25298866
And do what? It's not possible.
>>
>>25298936
And then you had a party with an army of robots.
>>
>>25299073
This op, wish I had done something like this
>>
>>25299073
How exactly does one check for an apprenticeship? Are they listed with classifieds or something?
>>
>>25298824
only one way
>>
>>25299073
Please, men don't work man jobs in 2015.
>>
>>25299172
http://www.dol.gov/apprenticeship/find-opportunities.htm check em
>>
>>25299197
dont you only need one decent sized one?
>>
>>25299172

Or just email businesses that might offer them and ask, takes no time to be like
"Dear Sir,
I am writing to inquire as to whether or not your company runs an apprenticeship scheme, as I would be very interested in applying if so.
Kind regards,
Anon"
Maybe add some shit in there about being a hard worker, or particularly interested in whatever bullshit they do.
>>
>>25298824
>unemployable

False. You can get a job as a handyman or lawnmower just because you speak English.
>>
>>25299073
Blue collar jobs are on the way out. Avoid them. Literal robots will replace most of the positions in due time.

Do this>>25298936
>>
>>25298824
find a part time job
get a GED
go to community college
pursue a career fitting for you
get pre reqs
finish
go to a 4 year
get a degree
stop asking for random strangers to put the piece together for you, we can tell you what to do but it's up to you to follow through, if you actually wanna make a difference you'll start now, it may be hard but the achievement it the biggest reward. the longer you wait the worse it's gonna get, i am positive that your parents will support you.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.