[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: shitshitshitTendies.jpg (8 KB, 250x236) Image search: [Google]
shitshitshitTendies.jpg
8 KB, 250x236
My fellow fourchannys, my mommy found my tendies stache. God I hope she doesn't find my honey mustard dipping sauce stache too. I wouldn't be concerned except I don't have enough /goodboypoints/, what do I do? Has anyone else had this problem?

Pic related is me
>>
You aren't funny or amusing
>>
>>25298579
Nice spouting as many memes in a thread faggot

Kid just found the Know Your Meme topic for "tendies" and thinks he's funny
>>
>>25299888
Fuuuuuck you.
Tendies was literally the funniest thing on this board in years.

But no, you guys have to have you space to cry and be faggots about not having GFs.
>>
OP here, she said I have to wait until daddy comes home jokes on her they've been divorced for years
>>
>>25298579
I wanna fug your mommy op, bet she has that nasty old unfulfilled pussy
>>
Post pictures of your mom OP
>>
Tell that fat bitch to put some in the oven and thank her if there aren't too many missing when she returns...
>>
>has tendies
>using honey mustard bland not ranch dressing
Is your town dry or are you just a degenerate?
>>
I'm your new daddy OP, you can still live in your room and listen next door as I tear your mommy's asshole. I'll come into your room afterwards and wipe my cum on your teddy bear
>>
File: timthumb.jpg (154 KB, 528x668) Image search: [Google]
timthumb.jpg
154 KB, 528x668
I took this myself tell her she's pretty other wise she'll spank me
>>
I might even come into your room after dark and watch you sleep. You'll hear my heavy breathing and try to pretend you don't know i'm there, but i'll know. I'll stand over you for hours and just when i'm rock hard enough i'll show how to really earn those Good Boy Points
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.