[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cheating is so frowned upon, people actually applaud property
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1451144586209.png (80 KB, 329x327) Image search: [Google]
1451144586209.png
80 KB, 329x327
Cheating is so frowned upon, people actually applaud property damage, assault and any number of things that would humiliate or hurt said cheatee. How do you guys feel about this?

Personally, I could not give THAT much of a shit. I mean, sure, it's pretty shitty to do but the amount of scorn they have for cheatees you'd think they were rapists or something.
>>
>>25298414
The cheater, not the cheatee. The cheatee is the one who is cheated on, the cheater does the cheating.
>>
>>25298414
There's a few key things needed to maintain a civilization: a government which promotes order and cooperation, agriculture which readily feeds the people, infrastructure to allow efficient commerce and stable monogamous (or polygamous if you have a large male slave or military force) relationships that give incentives for males to work and allow adults to focus on things other than sexual competition. When the latter is shattered through infidelity, adults focus less on whatever productive thing they're doing and instead focus on sexual competition. You might as blow up a bridge or burn down a cornfield.
>>
I have cheated. I certainly deserve punishment. I was assaulted afterwards, which I also deserved.

I also felt extremely upset, sad, guilty and ashamed of what I did. I did not enjoy it and attempted to kill myself a couple times over what happened. Memories fade though and I don't feel so suicidal now. I suppose the most appropriate punishment is for someone to cheat on you.
>>
>>25298414
I agree. If you think about, rape isnt even that bad either unless you cause actual bodily harm to the person. Like if somebody literally fissured my asshole from raping me i would have a problem because i was literally physically harmed, but like if some chick tied me down and sucked my dick (and she was really ugly or something so I wouldn't like it), i dont think she really deserves to go to jail for years and be branded as a horrible person and be attacked.

>o no i ejaculated when i normally wouldnt have

why is rape considered such a bad thing? not trying to be edgy, maybe i am just a sociopath but i really cant for the life of me see why rape is seen as nearly as bad as murder.
>>
>>25299184
Yeah but imagine instead that your asshole can get pregnant.

What if you get raped and contract HIV or a fetus. That's years of your life gone due to disease or thousands of dollars in medical charges or $1,000,000 to raise a baby to 18 if you are pro-life.
>>
>>25299225
ok yeah i definitely see the issue in terms of pregnancy (especially if you are pro-life) and STDs.

Makes sense. But I still don't understand the "emotional trauma" part. I was technically molested (no shit in my ass, just a kid older than me touching my willie) when I was a kid but it honestly hasn't "scarred" me. I don't really care that it happened.
>>
>>25298414

It's because most people here have been cuckolded at one stage or another. People only feel strongly about issues that have impacted them personally (celebrities donating to a charity that has damaged them or their family members).

No one here cares about lynching, rape or property damage because they can't understand what it's like to be a victim of these sorts of crimes.

There's a reason this entire board is obsessed with "cuck" culture and "roastie whores"; they know what it's like to be cheated on, to be considered inferior to another male.

Rather than bettering themselves accepting that the world isn't fair, they prefer to foster the idea that cheating is the ultimate sin, the most absolute crime one could commit against another. This is all due to their pain and obsession.

Of course mental health plays a factor here. Most people who are cheated on feel sad for a time, this is only natural, they do not become obsessed with the arbitrary order in which their former partner moves on (ie. there is no difference between these two: 1. Sleep with Another 2. Break up || 1. Break up 2. Sleep with Another). This seems to be a trait exclusive to robots. They are fixated on their own misery and their own failures and this fixation poisons them from the inside, all they can understand is that they feel great pain and a scary, new kind of malice and that this all began when they were cheated on.

So what is their natural conclusion? Well... Just go and take a look at the board called /r9k/, the only people responsible for their misery are "roastie cheating whores."

Truly I feel sorry for these damaged young men.
>>
>>25299313
The brain is mysterious. Emotional trauma often comes on when you perceive a situation as life threatening. It's likely what happened here is beautiful happy Stacy who doesn't have too many serious problems suddenly gets raped. This is the most intense and sad experience that has ever happened to her, all that she can comprehend is this is the lowest point of her life. Her once stable world is now shattered because rapists she was once unaware of now exist and could appear again.

Another thing many rape victims experience is feeling ashamed and dirty because they have been violated. I haven't personally been raped but I once experienced a murder first hand. What happens next is you sort of feel like you can't be normal. Suddenly, you wonder if your neighbor owns guns or that rough looking person could be carrying one right now. Murder becomes a very real threat even though statistically, it's extremely unlikely and I should be more concerned about cars and what I eat. You can't magically wipe away the experience and forget, although time and new experiences will eventually take care of that for you.

Many people who experience some kind of trauma tend to hide away and withdraw from life and don't experience new things. So they hold onto that trauma for years and years, becoming more bitter, and never experiencing normal loving relationships. Take a look at /r9k/, these are pretty much trauma victims who have had very bad experiences with women.
>>
>>25298414
There is literally nothing wrong with cheating as long as you don't get caught and don't let it affect your relationship.. Literally nothing
>>
>>25299516
>>25299530

these posts explain /r9k/ almost perfectly and its fucking scary that so many teenagers come to this place and consider all the deluded bullshit here to be wisdom
>>
I cheated once but only b/c I new my bf was considering dumping me. I slept w/ his bestfriend b/c I had seen his Valtrax prescription and new I could probably get herpes from him. I've never gotten an outbreak but I know I did get herpes b/c a month latter my bf got an outbreak. I freaked out and accused him of cheating on me, he promised he didn't and that he must of gotten it from Kelly (the girl he dated before me) and the only one he's had sex w/ besides me I start crying b/c he's ruined my life by giving me herpes and no else will ever want to be w/ me. And that's how I got My engagement ring!

I do feel bad about cheating on him. But I truly believe we weren't meant to be together so I don't regret it though. I do wish I didn't have to sleep w/ his friend b/c upuntill that my bf was the only boy I had been w/ and that's really special. He had had sex w/ another girl before me though so it evens out though. Oh and I know ppl think herpes is icky but this was 6 months ago and he's only had 3 brake outs and I haven't had Any, so it's not even a big deal for usT.
>>
>>25300837

We were meant to be together*

Not weren't
>>
File: ankhacomic.png (63 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
ankhacomic.png
63 KB, 500x375
>>25300837
That's love for you..
>>
>>25300837

>tfw no yandere gf that gives me herpes just so we could spend our herpes infested lives together forever
>>
>>25300837
I think this is a good example of a shitty cheater... I've felt sympathetic towards cheaters, but your story's awful.
>>
File: skreeeee.jpg (30 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
skreeeee.jpg
30 KB, 300x300
>>25300837
Good show m8.
>>
>>25301767
I see you using Matoran m8
>>
>>25299313
When you're raped its the equivalent of getting shat on just because the person could shit on you.
Imagine if one day some guy just held you down and forced you to eat his shit and piss while laughing his ass off. The act of getting shat on wasn't that bad but the idea that you're so weak that just about anybody can come up to you and make you eat shit at any moment would be very traumatizing. You now feel weak and helpless. Literally anybody could make make you a slave or kill you.
Same way people often get emotional over robberies.
>>
>>25298414
Only if the man is cheating. If the woman is the cheater then she's just empowering herself
>>
>>25299057
I think the punishment should be to get whipped 50 times in front of both families.
>>
>>25302325
Masters in Women and Gender studies here.
>>
>>25298414
It's a feeling of possession lost, when something you once thought was solely yours is then soiled with a cock. Usually you don't even know it, and only later realize you actually shared the same possession with another cock for some amount of time while you strutted around as sole proprietor
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.