[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots, what do you do when there is no one to pop the cyst on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: back_cyst.jpg (5 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
back_cyst.jpg
5 KB, 194x259
Robots, what do you do when there is no one to pop the cyst on your back for you? (pic related)

Living alone, doing fine for the most part, but sometimes you need someone for help with things that come up.

Apparently, Asians have a different type of earwax than whites, and that they lay their head in someone's lap while they use a long pick to clean their ears.

Are there any things that you particularly need another person for? Any advice?
>>
>>25298328
Sit on the bathroom sink, turn your head as much as possible, locate the cyst visibly, or just by feel, depending on how you can see. Squeeze it, wipe on your pants. That's what I do, works fine for me
>>
>>25298355
I would, but it is right between the base of my shoulder blades. I can squeeze it pretty well, but I don't have the dexterity to lance it. I'd say it is in a 6" square that comprises the only part of my body that I can't reach with a needle.

About a third of it randomly popped today, and I got a bit less than a teaspoo0n out.
>>
>>25298328
if its a pilar cyst its gonna be somewhat attached to the skin. you can pop it but ill be back. it needs to be lanced and pulled out as a whole. cough up and see a dermatologist
>>
Just go to a doctor
>>
>>25298415
It does not look like a pilar cyst or sebaceous cyst. The exudate was almost clear, with a little blood in it, and a bit thick and slippery like oil. It is a little pink and hurts, but does not seem to be coming to a head like a giant zit would.

It doesn't seem like there is anything that needs to be removed- just lanced.
>>
File: scruffysecond4.jpg (10 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
scruffysecond4.jpg
10 KB, 200x200
>>25298491
fucking this
>not paying people to do what you can't do alone
>>
>>25298491
I'm pretty shut in- but this does sound like a sensible idea. Maybe I will work my way up to that.
>>
I'd pop that shit for you, OP.
>>
File: toast.jpg (5 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
toast.jpg
5 KB, 290x174
>>25298580
Thanks bro. You're alright.
>>
You guys are fucking nasty. See a doctor already.
>>
>>25298328
>>25298328
go get it lanced you sicko.
what if its mrsa
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.