[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you break up with a girl you've been with for a year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: dang_it.jpg (19 KB, 250x289) Image search: [Google]
dang_it.jpg
19 KB, 250x289
Would you break up with a girl you've been with for a year and have a deep relationship with because she doesn't like sucking dick?

I stuck with this chick for a year with no sex/leading me on with sex and she's just now starting to get sexual with me sort of. She sucked me off one time it pretty much sucked and she did it only like half a minute. Now she says she doesn't lime sucking dick. I'm not sure if I wanna be with someone who isn't willing to suck my dick.
>>
If you're circumcised blowjobs don't feel like anything.

YMMV if they left you some of your frenulum.

They're a huge waste of time otherwise.
>>
>>25298266
Yeah, that would definitely be a dealbreaker for me. I mean if she doesn't care enough about what you want to slobber on the old knob for a few minutes then that's a problem.
>>
>>25298266
The only good sex is intercourse or maybe a titty fuck here or there but I will never understand BJs or HJs. YOU DON'T GIVE A WOMAN THAT KIND OF POWER IN THERE MOUTH OR HANDS
>>
>>25298266
Honestly I'm not even memeing when I say that you should take this to >>>/b/
Nobody here (or at least nobody who belongs here, smhh) has any experience at that level.
>>
File: creature4.gif (984 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
creature4.gif
984 KB, 540x304
I'm guessing there's something wrong with your dick. Here's what I recommend.

>wash your dick a lot before she tries again
>make sure it is completely dry, damp ballsacks are kinda gross and musky to be near
>ask to have one or two drinks with her, to help her muscles relax because it hurts your jaw a lot when starting out
>she probably doesn't have many core muscles so pushing her neck and head back and forth over your dick is tiring, encourage her to work out
>>
>>25299090
BJs feel so much better though when you have a girl who knows what she's doing.
>>
Obviously i wont, Im with a girl that likes everyting but not in the asshole i feel bad forma 2bh
>>
>>25299130
She >>25299130
She did it for like 15 seconds. She's just a bitch when it comes to anything sexual I'm thinking of either breaking up with her or refusing to be sexual with her at all for a while so she can get that feeling that she has power over me just cause she has a vagina.
>>
>>25298266
Sex is like half of what a romantic relationship is all about. I would talk to her about it first if I were you, but if you're ready and she isn't after a year, it's probably time to move on.
>>
File: 36a.jpg (75 KB, 396x1076) Image search: [Google]
36a.jpg
75 KB, 396x1076
>>25299090
>he fell for the titjob meme
How about you lose your virginity first anon. Then maybe we can take you semi-serious.
>>
>>25299779
Just straight up tell her that you think she is being manipulative by withholding sex and it is abusive. She should understand that. If she doesn't agree and plans to keep withholding sex, then leave. It's not your job to provide her with therapy because she's kinda crazy.

Maybe she'll take it as a sign to seek help for such odd behavior.
>>
>>25298266
You don't have a deep relationship if you're considering breaking up with her over this?
>>
>>25301389
It was pretty deep I'm just not sure if I wanna go my whole life with my dick unsucked cause we've talked about marriage and shit. So I think it's best to just end it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.