[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fellow nonvirgin fembots, please help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8
File: df.jpg (424 KB, 720x681) Image search: [Google]
df.jpg
424 KB, 720x681
So I lost my virginity to my first boyfriend about 7 months ago and apparently the relationship is over now. How do I move on and start having other boyfriends/sexual partners? I mean I thought it would last and I gave him my virginity but now that it has ended I feel robbed. It's hard to move on from the virgin stage to the used good stage. This is a comedic hyperbole of course and I don't think non-virgins are used goods but I hope some of you with similar experiences will understand how I feel and what I'm asking. I just don't know how to become a normal girl who has given her heart out several times.

Bitter robots, please don't troll. I realize this might seem like bait but I'm serious. And before you REEE NORMIE me, I was a 26-year-old ex-fattie KV at the beginning of the year and managed this through sheer willpower alone.
>>
I'm sorry OP, it will be difficult to move on but just spend some time alone and use this time to continue focusing on yourself. Don't turn into a fattie again or something, don't harm yourself due to this.

Suffering is just something we all experience and the only thing to do is wait for it to pass.
>>
Literally go anywhere with men and alcohol and someone will try to fuck you. Literally all you need to do is agree.

Fuck off roastie, you have NO idea.
>>
File: 0dd.jpg (35 KB, 600x484) Image search: [Google]
0dd.jpg
35 KB, 600x484
REMINDER NEVER TO GIVE POSITIVE ATTENTION TO "I HAVE A VAGINA" POSTERS

REMINDER TO NEVER PUT DISGUSTING, BLEEDING, STINKING, PISSING, SWEATING, DISCHARGING PUSSY ON A PEDESTAL

REMINDER THAT YOU ARE AN ATTENTION WHORE, DUMB CUNT

SHOO SHOO ROAST BEEF

YOU ARE UGLY UNLOVABLE AND WILL NEVER BE THIS PRETTY, ROASTIE
>>
File: 1445251257808.jpg (34 KB, 413x413) Image search: [Google]
1445251257808.jpg
34 KB, 413x413
>>25298116
fuck off our board you fat whore
you're used goods

boys, if you're going to reply, remember to sage and not bump this shit until it's gone
>>
i mar the beauty of virgins and cause their hearts to grow cold
>>
I hope you get raped and murdered for thinking Chad would settle for you. You're nothing but used goods, please kill yourself so that the rapist/murderer can move onto different whores.

Also saged.
>>
what ails the transmen? i am not sure.
>>
>>25298185
If anything, the anger and emptiness will make me work even harder on my body. But that is good advice, thanks.

>>25298186
You didn't understand what I asked at all, as expected.
>>
>>25298246
>>25298228
>>25298201
stop fucking bumping
if you're too new to sage when you derail bait threads, you shouldn't be posting
>>
>>25298277

>"stop doing things i don't like!"

thanks captain autismo
>>
>>25298116
You have to wait. You can't just jump into another relationship because you need to.

You have to find the right person again, and that will take time.

Accept that you grew from the experience and use what you learned to move on.

It's not the end of the world and it doesn't make you a slut now.
>>
>>25298116
I just have one question : how did you manage to still be a virgin until being 25-26 ?
>>
File: 1418776442281-0.jpg (188 KB, 675x540) Image search: [Google]
1418776442281-0.jpg
188 KB, 675x540
>>25298277
My mistake, forgot to sage.

REMINDER THAT THIS IS THE EQUIVALENT OF A "WHAT TO DO IF I AM BLACK?" THREAD ON STORMFRONT

REMINDER TO STOP WORSHIPPING ROASTIES

THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT OP, NO ONE ELSE'S, LIVE WITH BEING USED GOODS AND STOP "I HAVE A VAGINA" POSTING, WASN'T WRECKING YOUR CUNT ENOUGH? DID YOU HAVE TO TRY AND WRECK OUR BOARD TOO?

SHOO SHOO ROAST BEEF!
>>
>>25298291
it's more like
"stop giving bait and attentionwhores attention"
because you are supposed to starve attention whores instead of feeding them you fucking moron, no matter how much you call them faggots or anything else, if you reply to their threads, they'll stay and make more
>>
>>25298306
I know I can't jump in but the sense of loss is unbearable. I never longed to be normal in high school but now I really wish I would have gotten my heart (and cherry) broken earlier.

>>25298339
Extreme shyness and fear of men due to being bullied when I was younger. I thought no one would ever love me or find me attractive until I just forced myself out there cause I was getting ridiculously old.
>>
File: 1450563521313.jpg (122 KB, 850x528) Image search: [Google]
1450563521313.jpg
122 KB, 850x528
It's perfectly normal for someone to have had several partners, you're not used goods desu
>>
>>25298386
>>25298396

so the transmen can take the attention and make their attention threads?
>>
>>25298401
Ok I see

Sorry but that sense of loss won't be gone tomorrow, it will take some time : how much is up to you and your psyche/personality

It could be anything from 1 month to 3 years
>>
File: 43420121.jpg (34 KB, 233x186) Image search: [Google]
43420121.jpg
34 KB, 233x186
>>25298440
I post Rose to serve three functions:
>make roasties feel ugly/inferior/fat
>attract autistic rosebuds to derail the thread
>because it proves a man is better at being pretty than a roastie could ever be

Say it with me family

SHOO SHOO ROAST BEEF!
>>
>>25298501
I will literally kill myself if it will be 3 years. I hope to be okay in 6 months tops cause I'm pretty good at forcing my feelings.
>>
>>25298532
I don't know, it's been two years for me, didn't kill myself

Good luck with that though
>>
>>25298116
>Bitter robots, please don't troll
no fuck off bitch
you can complain anywhere else, so for once in your miserable life stop being so self absorbed and GO SOMEWHERE ELSE
because you're only going to upset yourself and us
>>
>>25298552
That really sucks. Want to talk about what happened?
>>
File: 53456245135.jpg (91 KB, 466x372) Image search: [Google]
53456245135.jpg
91 KB, 466x372
>>25298532
MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE CONSIDERED NOT GIVING IT UP AND PUTTING OUT LIKE A DUMB SLUT

REMINDER THAT USED GOODS ARE DISGUSTING

SHOO SHOO ROAST BEEF, YOU ARE UGLY AND UNLOVABLE, HENCE WHY HE LEFT YOU!
>>
>>25298116
>she's a slut who fucks anyone
>fembot
Not surprised really
>>
>>25298564
Eeeeeh not really, I think I'm over it now, I wouldn't want to dwell on it. Same circumstances than you, first relationship except I was 16 at the time and I still haven't got my hopes up to try anything with someone else.

Thanks for asking though
>>
>>25298696
Got it, good for you for not dwelling on it. Hopefully you can open up and try it with someone else.
>>
>>25298116
If you aren't a virgin then you aren't a fembot.
FUCK OFF FAILED STACY CUNTS
>>
>>25298116
this place is not for you, sorry
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.