[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm talking to my gf about breaking up. Apparently we're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 878x814) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 878x814
I'm talking to my gf about breaking up. Apparently we're not right for each other. I asked her what's the number one thing that bothers her about me and she said my height. I'm 5'10".
This meme is ridiculous
>>
this is a false story made only to receive replies. nobody respond to this post.
>>
I'm 5'8" and I can hold down a gf. Either your gf is a slut or you're a cuck, or both.
>>
>>25298098
>>25298110
I shit you not.
She's not breaking up with me because of my height, but she said it's my biggest flaw.

We were talking about what we wish we could change about one another. I said that I wish she cared more about me and acted more like a girlfriend. She said she wished I was taller so I could be more manly
>>
What a shitty post. Terribly meme'd my friend.
>>
Did she initiate the breakup ? Because it sounds like she's dishonest about complaining about your height and just trying to hurt you or giving a bogus reason to mask a more real one ( like falling out of love for some new guy ).
Anyway if she's not even gonna respect you and can't even be arsed to give you a proper reason you shouldn't feel bad about leaving her.
>>
>>25298181
Roasties are trying really hard to push the manlet meme.
>>
File: 1451257573246.png (166 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1451257573246.png
166 KB, 499x499
I believe you OP. Height ain't no meme
>>
>>25298064
>things that never happened: the post

move along, people
>>
I'm trying to think of a way I can prove that this happened. My relationship is literally hanging in the balance of a meme.
>>
>>25298418
okay, then fucking dump if her she said that shit for real

this shit ain't hard family, she's a god damn cunt
>>
>>25298064
that pic is atheism in a nutshell
checkmate, atheists
>>
>>25298064
All you need to do is draw a dick on all her clothes before she leaves. Do it with a permanent marker
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.