[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need new show to binge watch Currently thinking about Breaking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: CXHWybeWMAU2EgD.jpg (53 KB, 600x596) Image search: [Google]
CXHWybeWMAU2EgD.jpg
53 KB, 600x596
Need new show to binge watch

Currently thinking about
Breaking Bad
The Wire
Deadwood
Sopranos
Six Feet Under

All of these shows I haven't watched yet.
Which is the best, fellow robots?
>>
>>25297928
I've seen the first seasons of The Wire, Six Feet Under, and Sopranos. The first two were pretty meh desu. Sopranos was pretty good. I've also heard good things about Breakign bad
>>
Jessica Jones
>>
>>25297928
Start with sopranos
Breaking bad / wire
Deadwood
Free for all from there
>>
>>25297928
Breaking Bad without a doubt.
Have you not seen Dexter? I'd suggest that too.
>>
>>25298025
>Have you not seen Dexter?

Three times, lol.
So far my favorite show.
>>
>>25298025
>>25298039
Dexter is shit. Why do people like that show? It's the same fucking episode over and over again with some minor plot material thrown in during the first and last episodes of each season
>>
>>25297928
Hannibal. just do it, it's about a robot too.
>>
>>25297928
The Wire senpai
>>
Fraiser, my nigga
>>
>>25297928
Weeds.
>>
>>25297928
Sopranos > The Wire > Deadwood = Breaking Bad > Six Feet Under

any other ranking is dumb and WRONG

sopranos is GOAT no arguments fuck off
>>
The Sopranos if you want an interesting character drama about the mob

The Wire if you want a deep and intricate (read: very long winded and mostly dull in the traditional sense) high drama full of allegories

Six Feet Under if you want literally the greatest soap opera ever made (so many feels)

Deadwood if you want MUH WESTERNS

Rome if you want... Romans

Breaking Bad if you are a fucking millennial.
>>
>>25298082

I liked:
the acting
the setting in Miami, the music, the weather, his boat...
the fact that it combined a simple crime show (just turn off your head and enjoy the whodidit) with some more original elements (like the main character)

the fact that the main character is a person who is fucked up on the inside and has to pretend that he is a normie. i could relate to him in that regard
>>
>>25297928
Breaking Bad, Boardwalk Empire, Hannibal
>>
arby n the cheif
>>
EAGLEHEART muh niggas
>>
File: 1450774902636.jpg (59 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1450774902636.jpg
59 KB, 1280x720
Sopranos (GOAT)>The Wire>Breaking Bad>Six Feet Under>Garbagewood
>>
Peep Show or Utopia
>>
>>25298265
Bake-mono-guitar-e is not bad either
>>
Breaking Bad is good. The Wire bored me so I stopped watching it after a few chapters.
>>
>>25297928
the wire is the best of those. The wire is slow to start tho.
>>
An older one vut if you haven't seen it: Prison Break. (2007 i think)

Pretty intense and good acting. Lots of stuff happening at the same time.

4 seasons and I just finished the first one with over 20 episodes.
>>
>>25297928
Wire>Sopranos>Deadwood>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Breaking Bad>>>>>Six Feet Under
>>
>>25298776
Oh boy, are you in for a bad awakening. First season is pretty good, second is decent too, but everything goes to shit shortly after. Third Season is watchable, but kind of short and sort of pointless and the forth season is just atrocious. The way the plot goes and some of the nonsensical bullshit that happens in the final season is just baffling.
>>
>>25298165
I will keep this ranking in mind when I see you again. You are a good tripfag, Mystery.
>>
>>25297928
>no Twin Peaks
torrent that shit right now, senpai
>>
>>25298991

Know that one.
Awesome.
Too bad it only ran for 2 seasons....
>>
File: 71-M4KTglWL._SL1200_.jpg (158 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
71-M4KTglWL._SL1200_.jpg
158 KB, 1200x1200
>>25297928
Fargo s1 and s2 are both really good. Binge watched s1 in one day
>>
Why has nobody mentioned Oz yet?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.