[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no gf to cut me with a razor each time I look at another woman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1443591593814.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1443591593814.png
1 MB, 640x1136
>tfw no gf to cut me with a razor each time I look at another woman
>>
That can be arranged.
>>
>>25297814
Not OP but I would also like a crazy gf.

You in Canada?
>>
>>25297814
Really?

Will you cuddle me when I'm sad? Which is all the time.
>>
>>25297875
>>25297908
You think you want a crazy gf. But you really, really don't.
>>
>>25298056
Fuck u nigger

I'm a big boy, you fucking panzy ass faggot dick boy

Let me make my own fucking mistakes and stay the hell out of my life
>>
>>25298056
I really really do it honestly sounds so hot holy shit
>>
>tfw no gf to tie me down and beat me to within an inch of my life before making passionate love to my broken body as i drift in and out of consciousness
>>
tfw women fight over chad, but not you
>>
>tfw no gf to shoot my up with a speedball
>>
Tfw no girl to put u in chastity an let u cum once a month but only if u drink ur piss bottle
>>
If you're tough, outspoken, and have a sort of dominant presence, is it possible to tame a crazy girl? At least a little?
>>
File: 1450253576844.png (138 KB, 426x389) Image search: [Google]
1450253576844.png
138 KB, 426x389
>>25298056
This desu senpai. I had a crazy gf. You know what else crazy girlfriends do? They cheat. You wanna be a cuck op? My ex would beat the shit out of me if I looked at other girls and she also cheated on me all the time, but I was only able to prove it once. You dont want a crazy gf OP, sounds way better on paper.
>>
>>25298548
this t b h. I had a crazy gf that cheated on me, it was awful. she belittled me, treated me like an idiot, and then went off and fucked guys at college while I was out wagecucking saving up for an engagement ring. never again.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.