[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>see normies having celebrations/parties >see normies getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: kiernan-photos2.jpg (783 KB, 3000x3600) Image search: [Google]
kiernan-photos2.jpg
783 KB, 3000x3600
>see normies having celebrations/parties
>see normies getting in relationships
>see normies starting a family
>want to feel these feels
>you can only get these things by being a normie
>don't want to become a normie myself

wat do family-tachi?
>>
>>25297679
become imposter fake pretender normie
>>
>>25297679
Celebrations and parties are only fun if you attend them, not if you host them.

Relationships are shit unless you find some dream girl with great personality who would never cheat on you and would understand you.
Having a roastie gf is nothing but trouble, you have to put up with all her bullshit when angry, she'll expect expensive gifts and shit...it's just not worth it man.

Starting a famiily is the same, doing that with a rostie is the worst possible idea. Have fun getting cucked while she leeches of your money.

Just try to pick up some 6/10s or 5/10s, average girls and get laid, just like me.
(inb4 REEEEE NORMIE GET OUT). Relationships are nothing but trouble, family.

t. ex-normie who hit the lowest point in his life
>>
>want to be in a relationship with a 17yo disney actress
>>
File: 1391867139696.jpg (51 KB, 457x720) Image search: [Google]
1391867139696.jpg
51 KB, 457x720
>>25297803

Oh I know all that. The fact that I can't stand the things you listed is why I haven't forced myself to become a failed normie already. But I can't deny that seeing people raise kids and have family celebrations where people are genuinely glad to see each other makes me feel empty to some degree.

I pour myself into my work and hobbies, and any time I have some break (such as Christmas break--I'm a teacher) this ennui hits hard. I feel like maybe just having a career and hobbies isn't quite enough to last for a lifetime. But I don't know if I'm willing to put up with the bullshit.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.