[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey robots, For the first time in my life I appear to be having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: pat bate.gif (971 KB, 500x490) Image search: [Google]
pat bate.gif
971 KB, 500x490
Hey robots,

For the first time in my life I appear to be having girl problems. I'm sort of a quasi-normie desu, I've learned how to keep my extensive autism to myself as time has gone on though I have been known to have autistic moments. There are three girls that I have to deal with, I have absolutely no idea how to handle this situation so any advice would be much appreciated.

Here are the 3 girls that I have to worry about:

1. My own crush, she used to be a oneitis before everything else started happening. I've texted her a bit but haven't been able to do anything with her in person that doesn't involve our families (they know each other well.) She's kind of fickle at times when I've texted her and has not responded a lot but doesn't seem turned off. Definitely the most attractive of the 3.

2. A girl I met at a party who has a 95% chance of being interested in me. I met her at a Christmas party through mutual friends and she asked that I go to a sporting event with her a few days ago with the same people she was with at the party, which I did. She's not unattractive, I would give her a generous 7/10.

3. Another girl that I know who is certainly interested. She seems more interested in a purely sexual relationship as opposed to one with any emotional investment, also not unattractive (though she is the least attractive of the 3.) Having sex with her, though, is like going to prison - you can't get them off your record.

Wdyt lads, should I keep my eyes on the prize (the first girl) or go for any of the others? Asking the first one out is not a sure bet (maybe 50/50 chance at this point, though there's no rush) and would certainly be hindered by our families' involvement but she still appears to be the most well-rounded person out of the 3. If she's being a little bitch I could see going to the 2nd girl instead. What do you guys think?
>>
pls help me out here
>>
>coming to r9k and expecting anyone to be able to help with this
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.