[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Guys who call themselves 'Nice Guys' are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1388024881568.jpg (57 KB, 600x1028) Image search: [Google]
1388024881568.jpg
57 KB, 600x1028
>"Guys who call themselves 'Nice Guys' are actually assholes! They expect you to have sex with them just because they're nice to you!" -Female justificationf or why they don't like nice guys

I find this line funny because I used to be quiet, respectful, and kind. I didn't get laid at all.

Then one time, I started manipulating girls. I started leading them on, promising them things that I had no intention of upholding. I would tell girls stupid lies like "you're the best girlfriend I've ever had.. I really feel like I am falling in love with you." Or I would say "I know it's early to start talking about this, but I think you would be a great wife." After they fucked me, i just dumped them cold turkey. I was and still am the biggest fucking asshole piece of shit I know and I get laid more than anyone I know.

I even go back to some of the girls of my past. Just last week I hit up a girl I had dumped 3 years earlier and said those stupid sweet words with a little glisten in my eye. I said "babe, I made a mistake to leave you.. I've been trying to find someone who could measure up to you for years and I'm coming up empty handed. I want to start a family soon and I want you to mother my children." She ate it up like a fucking fat girl eats krispy kremes and she fucked me so good that night. I fucked her 3 more times then dumped her and moved on to another victim.

If girls "don't date Nice Guys because they are just pretending to be nice" then when the fuck do they date me? I'm a known manipulator and womanizer and women flock to me like I'm the second coming of Christ. I've never gotten laid more than when I started being a giant fucking manipulative faggot asshole
>>
>>25297601
Because stereotypical nice guys don't express romantic/sexual interest. You did, therefore they reciprocated.
>>
go to bed anon, you're drunk.
>>
>>25297649
Doesn't matter. Their stated reasons for not liking Nice Guys are bogus. The real reason is that people who are nice to them and respect them are boring to them and so they feel no attraction toward those types of men. That's the honest and ugly truth and it makes them look bad, so instead of accepting it they shift blame. They demonize the Nice Guys and say that they are actually bad people, they are actually misogynistic and entitled assholes. That's bogus and it's a classic woman tactic to not accept responsibility for their actions.
>>
>>25297601
>If girls "don't date Nice Guys because they are just pretending to be nice" then when the fuck do they date me? I'm a known manipulator and womanizer and women flock to me like I'm the second coming of Christ.

Because you're more interesting than a nice guy. Nice guys are boring, forgettable, passive. A girl's opinion becomes his opinion. He doesn't challenge her, he can't enforce his boundaries, he doesn't make her feel anything. Often he's even too timid to actually make a move or ask a girl out so he'll blow any chances he did have simply due to inaction.

Women are looking for a confident and assertive man, in lieu of finding that they'll settle for douchebags like you, simply because you're more interesting than the endless droves of betas that she has access to who don't have the guts to actually ask her out.

>I've never gotten laid more than when I started being a giant fucking manipulative faggot asshole

Indeed, it's the basic principal of how pua works, or at least how it used to work. You can adopt a superficial set of behaviours and use psychological tricks to get women to sleep with you.

However, the sad fact is that you're probably still the same old niceguy underneath your douchebag facade. You're probably motivated entirely by the urge to get approval from women, sex of course being the ultimate form of female approval. Also feeling as though you have to trick women into liking you is a mindset rooted in low self-esteem. Its likely that if you meet a girl that you actually like, you'll revert to being a 'niceguy' doormat and end up losing her.

But y'know, at least you're getting some. Having sex is indeed far more fun than not having any sex.

If you reach the point where you find your current circumstances unfulfilling and want to move towards becoming a decent guy who also gets sex, consider reading Models by Mark Manson, its breddy gud.
http://bookzz.org/s/?q=models+mark+manson
>>
>>25297839
No, it's because you're (general term) expecting romantic/sexual interest without exhibiting it yourself. And then when it is not given to you, you abandoned said "friendship" indicating that you didn't value the woman as a friend and only thought of her as a moist hole that you had some right to.
>>
>>25297839
Here's a book written by someone smarter than you.
https://7chan.org/lit/src/Robert_Glover_-_No_More_Mr_Nice_Guy.pdf
You need to read it.
>>
>>25297890
>>25297949
stop samefagging your gay motivational books in several threads
>>
Pretty much, they get mad at you if you break out and play the game like every other man "YOU WERENT NICE AFTER ALL SEE YOU MANIPULATE WOMEN, YOU WERE ALWAYS A SHITLORD INSIDE"

Yet none of them cared who I was till I put on the mask. It's funny too, because once you take the red pill you realize that most women have infantilized sexualities. They are trained to be demure and passive, completely dependent on extrinsic emotional influence by a combination of biological tendency and cultural reinforcement. Even most of the virulent third wave feminists want to be submissive sexually.

The same shit works on almost all of them, from dropout femNEETs to doctoral candidates.
1. Be at least decent looking
2. Make them feel nice about themselves, make them feel like they're interesting, that they're successful and that you value them (most western women have major self hatred issues which is why they are whores btw)
3. Cum in them then gtfo

I went from a virgin at 23 to having fucked 94 women at 25. The key is just not treating them like adults, if you're good with kids you'll be great with women (there's a reason why they look at how you get along with children and animals when looking for a partner). It's not that they're not capable of being emotionally independent, it's that they don't have to be and as such, most of them aren't. One day I will find a woman worthy of that status, she'll pass the battery of emotional tests I subject every woman I sleep with to and I will treat her like an adult.
>>
File: only nice guys want sex.jpg (370 KB, 962x750) Image search: [Google]
only nice guys want sex.jpg
370 KB, 962x750
>nice guys just want sex!
>Chad loves me for who I am!

I think deep down they know they're bullshitting themselves with this excuse. They don't want to believe that they're the bad one by rejecting someone, so they invent this story that "this nice guy only jumps through hoops for me day and night because he wants me to reciprocate his feelings! What an asshole!"
>>
>I would tell girls stupid lies like "you're the best girlfriend I've ever had.. I really feel like I am falling in love with you." Or I would say "I know it's early to start talking about this, but I think you would be a great wife.
So... you acted extra nice to them as far as they could tell, got laid, and THEN made it clear that you weren't being nice? How the fuck does this support your argument, if you got laid under the pretense of kindness?

If anything you were making yourself more attractive by inflating your confidence. You think of yourself as better than them, that you don't need or want them, and they can sense that you value yourself highly. That is appealing to girls because they like men who like themselves.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.