[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ was right after all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
>In Late 20's
>Introduced to 31y/o woman
>She's cute, seems very interested in me
>Good friends with my parents
>Wants to go out
>Ignore her "hints" as best i can
>Friends calling me gay, telling me my mind has been "poisoned" by "that chan site you read"
>"All that beta bux, beta cuck stuff is just nonsense made up by virgins because they want to ruin someone else's life, you're a fucking idiot" blah blah
>Parents telling me I'll be alone forever at this rate
>Start to doubt myself and wonder if i got memed by /r9k/
>A week later, find out she has a kid who is in early teens and one who is a preteen
>Find out she's also pregnant right now
Wow, you guys really weren't kidding, were you. I was right not to even entertain the idea.
Parents still saying "you shouldn't worry about peoples' past, take a chance on her anon"
>>
Why the fuck would you let your family and friends know you browse r9k?
>>
>>25297761
friends know, because some of them browse it too (you know this site gets billions of hits, right?)

family doesn't, but they've asked me why i dont settle down with le single mother :^), so they know my mentality
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.