[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People who have had gfs/bfs: is there a honeymoon period with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
File: 0ka.jpg (294 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
0ka.jpg
294 KB, 960x1280
People who have had gfs/bfs: is there a honeymoon period with that stuff? Around when do you usually find it ends?
>>
never. true love lasts forever.
>>
>>25297341
I still love my gf but basically once we moved in, the sex/kinkiness factor has gone down. This was after 2 years. Couldn't imagine going back to being single though
>>
Depends on a variety of factors, but for me personally I experience what you could describe as a honeymoon period. A period where we both are learning about each other and just enjoy each other as opposed to enjoying each other living each other's lives. It tends to end when either I lose interest because she's not what I was looking for, she ends it for the same reason, or the things we do become stale and routine.
>>
>>25297402

Well yeah once you smell the first shit she takes or fart at night, you find it hard to keep it up like before...
>>
>>25297341
I got tired of my ex at about 3 months

First 3 months were golden.

Last 3 I started getting tired of her constant need of my attention and her blaming anything she did wrong on her daddy issues.

I ended it because I didnt want to lie to her
>>
>>25297341

Yes, lasts a year or two. Eventually you get to a point where you know each other really well emotionally/intellectually/sexually and the 'new relationship' novelty wears off. This period can be extended depending on how frequently you see each other. I had a on again, off again long distance gf for about 8 years and I never stopped being super excited to see/fuck her every time we met.
>>
Infatuation isn't the same thing as love you cucks. I've been with my wife for 13 years now. We still have sex every 3-4 days.
>>
>>25297494
that's about all she can manage after Chad's done with her
>>
First 3-4 months, I was basically inside her the entire time, like I can remember fucking her multiple times a day and during the downtime cuddling or laying together but my dick still inside her. After that the novelty wore off, but I mean we're still at it on the regular.
>>
>>25297341
Generally about a year to two years, depending on a huge list of factors. Afterwards, if it's a good relationship, you progress to the stable and comfortable stage. You'll shitwith the door open, you'll both walk around naked and won't feel an immediate sexual need (usually), and so on.
>>
>>25297494
Congrats my friend, next month is 12 years for my wife and I.
>>
>>25297341
lasts a few months
>>
>>25297341
of course, depends really. Everything is perfect and incredible for a month at least becuase during that period both of you are willing to ignore each other's minor flaws and hide your own major flaws. Once the Major flaws start coming out and the minor flaws start getting annoying the honeymoon period ends but things are still good becuase you are in love. After about a year or more you start actually getting bored with each other and thats when the honeymoon period is truly over and things get a little shittier; the good days are fewer and farther between, they are special occasions as opposed to being the norm as they used to be, this is when most relationships end.
>>
>>25297494
yeah but you would agree that there was a honeymoon period of pure bliss when you first met that you don't feel anymore dont you? no one is saying that you absolutely hate each other after 6 months.
>>
File: 1446745584407.jpg (26 KB, 355x293) Image search: [Google]
1446745584407.jpg
26 KB, 355x293
>>25297494
>>25297724
what are you people even doing here? I've been a virgin longer than both of you have been married put together.
>>
Yea there is, lasted about 4 months or so for me. I didn't bail out though afterwards and im glad i didn't because it turns into something different and better later if you're really meant to be with that person.
>>
>>25297750
>most relationships end after a year because people get bored with each other

Jesus christ, it must suck to be a millennial. Is this what happens when you're raised on smartphones and video games? You have the attention span of a gnat?
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 498x498) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 498x498
>>25297813
Ive been on no fap since October 91'
>>
>>25297915
Yep. No one got bored of eachother in relationships prior to Millennials. Never once did it happen. Not a single time, ever, prior to then.
>>
The best part is when you both like each other. Once it becomes official, the feels kinda drop off 50%. Then after 2-3 months it's pretty much what was I thinking.

You want them when they don't want you and as soon as they do feelings change.
>>
>>25297813
Trying, in vain, to help some people fix themselves.

And laughing at some of the stories. Those pee pee poo poo ones always made me laugh, no matter how infantile they are.
>>
>>25297915
its got nothing to do with being a millennial, its just because people get in relationships based on stupid things like sex appeal, desperation, peer pressure etc. Those things usually last for a while becuase sex is fun and the prospect of losing said sex is not good, but after around a year you will have had enough of it and one party will want to break up.
>>
File: 1448779387953.jpg (32 KB, 400x499) Image search: [Google]
1448779387953.jpg
32 KB, 400x499
>>25297494
>every 3-4 days
is that a lot to you? That sounds like you are getting cucked to me.
Have fun having sex with your wife every 3-4 days while I work my way to wizardry while climaxing anywhere from 4-10 times a day from superior 2d girls, my record is 13.
>>
>>25297647

>cuddling or laying together but my dick still inside her

Oh boy that was good.

>anon I think cuddling is just made better by having you inside me, it just feels nice and snug :)

That sure fucking ended, and I really thought I'd lucked out.
>>
>>25297915
shit-boomer please kill yourself
>>
>>25298079
Get cancer and
Die slow motherfucker
>>
>>25297494
>We still have sex every 3-4 days.
Yes but she has sex ever 2 days
>>
>>25297915

come on grandpa i think its time for bed
>>
>>25298180
I wish I had that image of the fox and the grapes.
>>
I've been a virgin since forever. I'm 27, and still going strong.
>>
File: 1444861165132.jpg (148 KB, 499x618) Image search: [Google]
1444861165132.jpg
148 KB, 499x618
>>25297523
Oh boy what a good chuckle I had
>>
>>25298231
So you can once again demonstrate how you don't understand the moral of the image?
>>
>>25298292
Ok buddy. Well regardless I hope you have a good day. It's never too late to turn things around though.
>>
>>25297341
I have one strategy. When I start I start by the end. So when the end comes, he never really comes. I can not accept the end if I want to.
>>
>>25297935
>91'
>'
Dude, what do you think the apostrophe is for?
>>
>>25297494
>We still have sex every 3-4 days.

Stop lying on the internet you faggot.
>>
>>25297341
SAUCE. I NEED MOAR OF THIS FOR THE LOVE OF FUCKING GOD
>>
>>25298079
>>25298231
>>25298358
>sociopaths who come to a board full of societal misfits in order to gloat and feed their ego

Why am I not surprised.
>>
When you feel like you don't have the time and space away from them, because you don't. That's a good way to destroy everything. Other than that, I'd say it depends obviously. I'm pretty sure this is a shitpost, but I'm not entirely sure. I'm like 99% sure.
>>
>>25299866

Most normies are only here to feel good about themselves. They brag and when called out fall back on the savior complex

"I'm just trying to help you by explaining by vastly superior life. Why are you so bitter?"

Meanwhile Normalfag is stroking his dick to how much better he is compared to us.
>>
>>25299922
That's my point. They are completely ignorant of their own narcissism, which is kind of funny actually, because it illustrates how empty their life must be too, since they come here and have to be reassured that somewhere, someone has a shittier life then them.
>>
>>25299996

We really need to ban anyone who brags about having a girlfriend
>>
>>25297431

Females are disgusting, repulsive creatures.
>>
I've literally have sexually been with over 100 girls

Most girls, attraction goes down 90% after I fuck them (not because I judge them, i LOVE that they fucked me, but without the novelty/sexual tension there anymore, zzz)

Even the hotter ones, after I fuck around 4 times I'm bored and want a new girl. Sexual novelty (aka new girls) is what gets me going

You can tell if you really like someone if you legit don't want to fuck anyone else and am happy just fucking them.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.