[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw fat >trying to stop eating shit food >tfw realize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 19
>tfw fat
>trying to stop eating shit food
>tfw realize eating tasty food is one of the best feels in your life
>>
File: you_are_wrong.png (387 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
you_are_wrong.png
387 KB, 600x480
No.

Being fit is one of the best feels in your life.

Having a qt gf is one of the best feels in your life.

Being able to choose clothes that you like is one of the best feels in your life.

Being able to dance and do active sports and hobbies without worrying about your flab flopping around one of the best feels in your life.

Not feeling ashamed of your body one of the best feels in your life.

What you have is an addiction, its the closest thing to a positive feeling you have, because you don't get to experience those other things... because you're fat.

Put the fork down fatbro.
>>
5'7 here, down to 205 from 220

sitting at like 25% bf, need to go down to at least 165lbs to be lean. ive already been lifting for a few years so i have decent muscle mass on my body but i never changed my diet so i just ended up being powerlifter mode
>>
>poor college student
>have to ration candy; 6 blocks of chocolate a day
>eating my daily chocolate is the highlight of almost every day and I always look forward to it
>>
>>25297230
based reply
>>
>>25297360
What's an economical chocolate brand to buy? Inexpensive yet still tasty?
>>
File: 1186679[1].gif (136 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1186679[1].gif
136 KB, 450x450
>>25297447
I buy these at Aldi, don't you if you have them where you're from.
It's honestly the best chocolate bar /i've ever tasted.
>>
>be today
>plan to have a small meal and 3 cups of tea, ~700kcal total.
>night time rolls around, already eaten
>hunger creeps in
>starting to get a headache
>slam down 8oz of chocolate, 3 cookies, 6 cinnamon buns & 2 glasses of coke
>head about to explode
>feel like shit

I hate myself.
>>
File: 1413534647880.jpg (388 KB, 650x1976) Image search: [Google]
1413534647880.jpg
388 KB, 650x1976
I know faggots like to shit on this but it describes OP's sitch pretty well 2 bee honest
>>
>>25297579
700kcal a day? That sounds awfully unhealthy.
>>
im 6'1" and was ~256 pounds a year ago
I pretty much starved myself some days and ate under 1200 calories other days. it fucked up my energy but I got down to 205 along with running a mile 4 times a week
>>
>>25297635

Don't worry he ate about 1500kcal in sugar after that
>>
>>25297230
trufax. It's the difference between food you enjoy and food that you enjoy at first but then leaves you with a bad aftertaste.
>>
eat healthier home cooked meals, your tastes will change and you really won't crave that shit after awhile. it's hard at first but worth it.
>>
>>25297635
you can starve yourself and you'll be fine if you're obese
>>
File: BodyBuilder.jpg (14 KB, 201x404) Image search: [Google]
BodyBuilder.jpg
14 KB, 201x404
>>25297640
So basically, unless you look like pic attached, you're still plenty fat.
>>
>>25297593
love how the dude talking has a cigarette for literally no reason at all

so autistic and tryhard
>>
>>25297121
>finding solace in food over gains
>rather be surrounded by heaping bags of cheetos than qtpatootie3.14159 gf
>chance of making it
you're so blinded rn desu f@m
>>
>>25297230
All of this to be absolutely completely honest, kin of mine.
>>
>>25297579
You suckin on the diabetes dick senpai. You a junkie.
>>
>>25297635
Not nearly as unhealthy as shoveling refined sugar down your pie-hatch like that asswipe has clearly been doing for years, and has continued doing even after "starving" himself.

>>25297579
How do you even get to 700kcal with a small meal and 3 cups of tea? Tea contains a single kcal per 100ml, so even generous servings shouldn't impact your budget. Either you are loading up your tea with sugar and milk, or you are eating a full on McDicks Double Cheeseburger menu (with diet coke, of course)
>>
>>25297230
>mfw this post will have changed my life
Thank you based m00t.
>>
>tfw used to eat a lot because muh depression and was never taught about portion control
>tfw depression has warped me into a state where it now takes away my appetite and makes food unenjoyable
>tfw starving myself too because anytime I eat food I feel guilty
>>
>>25297230
Who says everyone who is fat automatically feels ashamed of their body? Who says fat people can't do any of that stuff in your post?
>>
>>25299263
back to tumblr you human cancer cell
let people improve their lives for once you fucking subhuman
>>
>>25297230
>What you have is an addiction, its the closest thing to a positive feeling you have, because you don't get to experience those other things... because you're fat.
My depression has almost nothing to do with my weight. If I wanted to dance I'd dance. The problem is I don't want to dance or do anything but sleep or die.
>>
>>25299823
>My depression
>muh depression

not real senpai, stop making excuses.
>>
>>25299854
Excuses for what?
>>
>>25299863
for being a fat ass, duh. Stop pretending it's not a major factor in your unhappiness. No one is buying it, and you shouldn't be selling it.
>>
>>25299977
>Stop pretending it's not a major factor in your unhappiness.
It's really not. I lost seventy pounds and got a little bicep mass and everyone complimented me and all that bullshit, I know what it takes to lose weight. Doesn't matter, didn't care, gained back thirty. I overdosed on videogames growing up and now the pleasure center in my brain is the size of a pinhead, it's almost impossible for me to feel joy anymore.
>>
File: 1447141205262.png (170 KB, 534x640) Image search: [Google]
1447141205262.png
170 KB, 534x640
>tfw 450 pounds
>water fast for 4 days
>still says 450
>eat 300-700 calories a day for a month mostly of fruits/vegetables and other healthy shit from recommended food groups
>worst thing I ate was a granola bar
>weigh myself finally
>450

what the fuckfdsjfisdjfijdfjidsjfidsjfisjdfdsijfsdFJDSFjJDSFJSDJFJSDFDSFJ
>>
>>25297844

It's so he doesn't come off as 'holier than thou' with no vices of his own.

It's so you realize that this knowledge and awarenes isn't restricted to the elite, but that we all understand this on some level, and still make the choices we make in out lives.

It's showing you that realizing it won't make your life better. That no epiphany will change your life and make you a superior person.

Actually, the fact that you disdain the character for being drawn with a cigarette says more about you, for choosing to focus on it, than the artist.

You don't care that he's littering, or that he's drinking a beer on a mountaintop at twilight. You don't care that in the last frame, it seems like the girl is suddenly 'aware', since she gets the last word that seems self-assured and philosophical.

But what you're most stirred by is the cigarette. Though, obviously, not for literally no reason at all.

What is the reason, anon? Why did that cig trigger you?
>>
>>25300272
Anon that comic is intensely idiotic. I'm actually feeling a little second-hand embarassment on your behalf that that shit apparently blew you away and made you reevaluate yourself.
>>
>>25300246
>eat 300-700 calories a day for a month mostly of fruits/vegetables and other healthy shit from recommended food groups

Yeah right fatty. You're definitely sneaking snacks. Be honest with yourself and you'll lose weight.

lardass
>>
>>25299977
he's not depressed because he's fat, he's fat because he has depression
>>
>>25300370
No, it's not that either. I am fat but it is neither caused by nor the cause of my depression. It's just something that I am, like...brown-haired. I could change it, and I still might just because I want to have a good looking corpse so people feel extra bad at my funeral (I guess I'm just a dickhead), but it's not really going to change anything either way. It's just a thing that I am.
>>
File: 1447357168994.jpg (56 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1447357168994.jpg
56 KB, 645x773
>>25300272

That comic is a big wank off for the author. He was probably smelling his own feet while writing, high off his own smugness.

A Tiny amount of thought on the part of a reader would BTFO his arguments.
>Everyone has the life they want

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Paraplegics really have the life they want, fucking moron. Author should be gassed.
>>
I go to a doctor that gives me a pill to stop stomach acid from forming and another one that's basically meth that makes me not eat. I'm at 1000 calories a day and I'm 6'1.

You should try it out OP. Once you get on it for a bit you just don't need to eat any more.
>>
I've been trying to lose weight , but been slacking the past two weeks. I keep pushing forward though and still try to put a jog in every day.

OP to curve hunger urges what I do is make daily protien shakes. Scoop of whatever flavor protein powder you like, nice amount of ice, and water (or milk type product). They are delicious.
>>
>>25300090
>I overdosed on videogames growing up and now the pleasure center in my brain is the size of a pinhead, it's almost impossible for me to feel joy anymore.

fat science
>>
>>25300246
uh, bullshit. you full of it senpai.
>>
>>25297230
I wish the normies would leave to be honest
>>
>>25297121
Start learning to cook better, with ingredients less dense in calories. Quality over quantity my man.
>>
>>25300370
Depression is not a diseases. Please join the rest of us in reality.
>>
>>25300322

It didn't make me re-evaluate anything. I just thought it was funny that that guy noticed the cigarette above all else. He said it was there for no reason, but it was pretty easy for me to think of a reason. Doesn't mean I'm right, but I don't much buy into the "everything is stupid and meaningless" meme. Everything has meaning, not in a religious or cosmic sense, but in a psychological sense, at the very least.

You, if 'actually feeling' second hand embarrassment, on my part, were emotionally disturbed by my comment. I'm not embarrassed by it, so where did your embarrassment come from?
>>
File: shiggers.png (836 KB, 930x525) Image search: [Google]
shiggers.png
836 KB, 930x525
>>25300556
You can actually overstimulate your dopamine receptors over the course of puberty so that it takes more and more to make you feel happy or satisfied. It's cool you're huffing /fit/ and think getting in shape is the solution to any and all mental or emotional problems but it's just not the case.
>>
>>25300370
Yes, let's focus in on the impossible to diagnose, untreatable, made up condition known as 'depression', instead of focusing on the easy to diagnose, entirely treatable reality of being overweight.

Makes perfect sense.
>>
>>25300272
lmao, you're tip top autistic senpai. The fact that you had some long diatribe written before you even posted the comic proves it. That dude could have said anything and you would have just flipped a few words around in your copy pasta.
>>
>>25300620
>You, if 'actually feeling' second hand embarrassment, on my part, were emotionally disturbed by my comment. I'm not embarrassed by it, so where did your embarrassment come from?
Anon...I really don't know where to begin. A running theme over the course of your posts seems to be that you think you're way smarter than you actually are. A person doesn't have to be embarassed themselves for you to feel embarassed for them.
>>
>>25300428
>it's not really going to change anything either way. It's just a thing that I am.

more completely made up pseudo-science. Smh
>>
>>25297121
>tfw skinny
>only like meat, bread and bitter stuff
>family constantly nags me for never eating any vegetables other than lettuce on tacos

can i develop some disease from just never eating vegetables
>>
>>25300352
>>25300582
not bullshit

i'm starving myself and seeing no results
>>
>>25300618
>>25300678
>depression isn't real

I bet you're the kind of people who think social media is destroying society and that everyone having a cellphone is a bad thing, too
>>
>>25300737
You're just going to put more fat on. If you're doing it wrong, your body is eating your muscles.

Do something that changes your lifestyle
>>
File: cuarteto-de-nos_raro.jpg (13 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
cuarteto-de-nos_raro.jpg
13 KB, 350x350
>>25300711
That's not even remotely similar to pseudo-science. Jesus, I can smell the newbie gains elation/ADD rolling off your body like stench waves. Stop being retarded for two seconds and read what I'm writing. Unless the main problem in your life is 'being fat', and what a life you must have if that's your biggest problem, losing weight isn't going to fix it.
>>
>>25300459
You just don't want legs and shit bad enough my man. If you wanted legs so bad you would dedicate your life to science and make them. Paraplegics are just lazy parasites that would rather leach than do anything productive lmao.
>>
>>25300757
Someone post the newspaper train pic
I do think social media enables narcissism though, but that's nothing new.
>>
>>25300666
>You can actually overstimulate your dopamine receptors over the course of puberty so that it takes more and more to make you feel happy or satisfied. It's cool you're huffing /fit/ and think getting in shape is the solution to any and all mental or emotional problems but it's just not the case.

This a hypothesis that has never been proven. Soft science senpai.
>>
>>25300666

source on the pic? The girl is pretty
>>
>>25300737
Yes Anon, your special body is absolved from the laws of physics.

Fat people are exhausting.
>>
>>25300757

Not at all. I just don't believe in huckster bullshit. But nice false equivalency.
>>
>>25300865
If you say so, anon. Brb exercising my way to happiness.
>>
>>25300785
Nigga you're already using a made up condition as a crutch. No one is depressed because of some disease known as 'depression'. It's nonsense.
>>
>>25301015
>Nigga you're already using a made up condition as a crutch.
A crutch for what? A crutch for my...unhappiness? I already said I'm not fat because I'm depressed.
>>
>>25300971
No more fake 'science' for us today?
>>
>>25301039
>I already said I'm not fat because I'm depressed.

Your fat because you're happy? Oh that's right:

>muh condition
>>
File: 1450072202351.png (22 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1450072202351.png
22 KB, 645x773
>>25300927
ho ho ho
i guess fucking so
>>
Fat people are fucking crazy. Their entire psychological make up is based on delusion and denial. What they really need is to be sent to a boot camp, where they are broken down entirely and then built back up.
>>
>>25301081
>Your fat because you're happy? Oh that's right:
I'm fat because I eat above maintenance most days and I don't exercise.
>>25301048
It's not fake science. Meanwhile you genuinely seem to believe a person can stairmaster their way to nirvana. I don't even know how to respond to something like that. Good luck I guess.
>>
>>25300666
>muh brain is broken

I will admit, this is a novel angle.
>>
>>25301196
>muh brain is broken
Well it is.
>>
>>25301170
>It's not fake science.

It's completely unproven fake science. Sorry.

>you genuinely seem to believe a person can stairmaster their way to nirvana

Nope, but with a proper diet, you can stairmaster your way to a healthy weight. And that's a real good start.
>>
>>25300927
only part of me that's fat is my FAT DICK and my FATASS TITTIES son!!!!
ohhhhhhhhhhh
TAKE MINKS OFF
TAKE THINGS OFF
TAKE CHAINS OFF
TAKE RINGS OFF
AYYTHANG OFF
>>
>>25301214
Sure it is Anon. Save it for the disability review senpai.
>>
>tfw making sure I'm getting the right macros so I can lose weight
>eating about 3000 calories of protein a day
>about 500 calories in carbs
>tfw I've gained about 20lbs since starting my diet
>>
>>25301322
Well you see sir, I broke my brain playing vidya, and not I'm fat depressed and can't possibly work.
>>
>>25301289
>It's completely unproven fake science. Sorry.
And addiction isn't real either, right?
>Nope, but with a proper diet, you can stairmaster your way to a healthy weight. And that's a real good start.
If you say so. I've been on the right side of the scale. It made it easier to socialize and be in public, I smile at girls now and they smile back instead of flinch, but it hasn't fixed anything. I'm still a miserable fuck and I don't think there's anything that's going to change that anymore.
>>
>>25301371
*now*

oc
>>
>>25301373
>And addiction isn't real either, right?
Physical dependency is real.
>>25301373
>If you say so. I've been on the right side of the scale. It made it easier to socialize and be in public, I smile at girls now and they smile back instead of flinch, but it hasn't fixed anything. I'm still a miserable fuck and I don't think there's anything that's going to change that anymore.

Have you considered that maybe just maybe, you're a glutinous person who is prone to delusion and excuses? And that other people pick up on that, and avoid you? Thus making you dislike, fat, isolated and unhappy?
>>
>>25301371
Mom, I told you I CAN'T get a job because of muh dopamine receptors!
>>
>>25301471
>Have you considered that maybe just maybe, you're a glutinous person who is prone to delusion and excuses?
This is the last time I'll bother asking: excuses for what? I haven't once blamed being fat on anything but myself.
>And that other people pick up on that, and avoid you?
Not at all. People love me, I'm always a hit in social situations.
>>
>>25301556
Like any other addiction, the first step is admitting you have a problem senpai.
>>
>>25300459

I didn't say the comic was right. I was just saying the cigarette wasn't there for 'no reason' and the fact that that anon noticed it, whether that was the authorial intent or otherwise, was significant.
>>
>>25301613
I have a colossal problem, anon.
>>
>>25301556
The delusion is particularly strong with this one.
>>
>>25300704

...I didn't post that comic though.
>>
>>25297230
Very nice reply anon.
>>
>>25301657
>ot at all. People love me, I'm always a hit in social situations
with overeating senpai. Not the fallout from vidyas.
>>
>fatplanets around the west all claiming to defy the laws of thermo
Every time.
>>
>>25301697
What? Robotdodge
>>
The hardest diet I was ever on was the one when I was fat. You can only wear fat clothes, you don't feel good, your sex life gets damaged, you don't have energy for anything. It's horrible.

-Drew Carey
>>
>>25297230
>saying this on /r9k/ of all places

lel
>>
>>25301835
>Drew Carey had a fucking sex life
Where is your god now?
>>
>>25300708

You said second-hand embarrassment, not that you were embarrassed for me.

Second hand embarrassment is empathetic, feeling the embarrassment that another embarrassed person feels. You're feeling is uncomfortable, because what I said was 'cringey'. You're embarrassed for me.

Instead of talking to me like I'm a retard, try answering the question. I'll rephrase, if that helps. Why are you embarrassed for me? Because you thought that I was blown away by something you thought was stupid?

I'm not saying it wasn't somehow objectively embarrassing, or that my lack of embarrassment was normal. I'm sincerely curious about what it was that bothered you.
>>
>>25301214
For the chronically fat, 'depression' a way of dodging accountability. 'Depression' is undiagnosable, fundamentally vague, and incurable. It gives the addict plenty of room to navigate and keep using. Weight loss is proven and completely quantifiable. It gives the addict no room to maneuver.

Addicts always think they're smarter than everyone else. this is no different. It's a hustle.
>>
>>25301969
I think fat people hate threads have got you so cued up to rattle off /fit/ bulletpoints that you've ended up fundamentally misunderstanding my posts.
>>
>>25302011
Straight up, your posts where all horseshit. You're not fooling anyone.
>>
>>25301835
DC keepin it pretty real tbqh
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 259x195) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 259x195
>>25302063
Okay. muh originality
>>
>>25297230
>Being fit is one of the best feels in your life.

Take it from someone who worked his ass off to be fit for 5 years, and finally reached that summit, I realized that it didn't make me happy at all, and that it just made me even more neurotic than I already was, constantly checking my macros and nutrients, worried that I might fuck up.

Being fit does not make you happy.
>>
>>25302182
OK but does eating shit make you fappy? It does for me.
>>
>>25297121
watch requiem for a dream
>>
>>25297121
Why not just eat delicious healthy food then and experience the best of both worlds??????
>>
File: sads.png (839 KB, 931x497) Image search: [Google]
sads.png
839 KB, 931x497
>>25297230
>Being able to dance and do active sports and hobbies without worrying about your flab flopping around one of the best feels in your life.
>Not feeling ashamed of your body one of the best feels in your life.

>tfw 26 and have never been not ashamed of my body
>haven't went swimming in over a decade
>wore sweaters in high school because I was ashamed of my body and people used to squeeze my moobs

just
>>
>>25302208
Eating fatty and sugary food makes you happy yes, the same way cocaine does.

I'd try not to eat as much of it though, for your health.
>>
>>25302239
Cooking is boring and I hate having to put effort into something I will literally shit out.

Starvation works fine for me.
>>
>>25302291
No no no no no, I'm saying that ingesting feces inspires me to masturbate my penis to ejaculation.
>>
recovering fatbro here to tell you guys that you can do it. you can become the person you've always wanted to be.

no joke, last year at this exact time this was me: 32 years old, 340lbs, barely left my house except to score heroin. oh yeah, i forgot to mention, i was a junkie. used about 2 bundles (20 bags) of dope a day. lived with my parents. no job. no hope of anything decent in my future.

now, 1 year later, i have been clean and sober for 11 months, i've lost 100lbs, i just got a 4.0 this past semester and am moving into my own apartment on january 1st. i'm also starting to get attention from the opposite sex for the first time in my life.

all i did to start (besides quitting heroin) was cut out sugary drinks and make sure to walk 10K steps a day. get a pedometer, and do it, every day. it's really not even that much walking if you add up all your steps from the moment you get out of the shower to the moment you go to sleep at night.

those are all the changes you have to make initially and i guarantee you you'll start seeing results quickly. after that once you're further motivated by your success, you can start adding in other things like weight training, cardio, or a diet plan. don't do too much too soon though because if you overload and make tons of changes right off the bat it's that much harder to keep it up and you'll eventually burn out or give up if you're not losing as quickly as you think you should be. the key is to make small changes at first that you can keep up for the long haul, and then slowly add in other things over time.

oh, and listen to this dude: >>25297230
because that's exactly how i feel now. i still have some more weight to lose, but since i'm 6'3 i actually don't look too awful at 240lbs, especially compared to how i looked at 340, but that goes without saying.
>>
File: 1450998806585.jpg (19 KB, 340x315) Image search: [Google]
1450998806585.jpg
19 KB, 340x315
>>25299263

>damage control

D E N I A L
E
N
I
A
L

how's the damage control going f a m

>they know you're fat
>(do they talk behind your back?)

yes they do fattie
>>
>>25302254
>people used to squeeze my moobs

What the fuck, who does that
>>
>>25302182
I absolutely do not believe this story. If it didn't make one a little happy one would not keep going for 5 years. This DOES sound like a fat person's projection, where they position happiness/unhappiness as some rigid dichotomy.
>>
>>25302339
You sound like an absolute moron. Seriously, reread what you just posted.
>>
>>25302430
>If it didn't make one a little happy one would not keep going for 5 years.

Tell that to people who have worked at McDonald's for 10 years.
>>
>>25302430
Yeah, kind of like the 'loving' yourself bullshit.If it took him 5 years to get fit he must have been mad fat when he started. Just on a base physical level, he would feel much much MUCH better.

I believe this guy though: >>25302378
>>
>>25297121
>start eating healthy
>now whenever I eat fast food or microwave food its diarrhea hours after

It's give and take
>>
>all the normies itt hating on actual robots
>>
>>25302506
Lots of people who work at McDs don't hate it. Just because you feel it is beneath you doesn't mean everyone feels that way.

To go from apparent obesity to fitness, is VERY statistically improbable, and would be an extraordinary demonstration of will, discipline, and suspended gratification.

Not the same at all. Not even a little bit.
>>
If I go on a diet people start making fun of me.
>>
>>25302379
humor of this magnitude could only come from australia
maybe england
>>
>>25302637
This thread actually disgusted me. Why do normies even browse here when you can browse any other place on the internet?
>>
File: 461.png (339 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
461.png
339 KB, 680x680
>>25302695
mfw when the normies debunked my bullshit
>>
>>25302747
Trying to use some maymays there, normie? You know it doesn't help when you use shitty ones.
>>
>>25302650
I wasn't obese when I started working out, I was maybe slightly high on my BMI but not obese.

But I really don't care if you believe me or not to be honest, I just gave my opinion.

And my opinion is that happiness is simply a state in your mind, and the content of your thoughts, and no external gratification can ever make you happy if you are not happy inside your head.

If you constantly think about how much you hate yourself, and how worthless you are, those thoughts become you, and lifting a weight is not going to change those thoughts regardless of whatever /fit/ makes you think, or anyone else.
>>
>tfw eating is a fucking chore
>tfw because of this, I barely eat, and am always hungry

Is this depression or am I just lazy?
>>
>>25302842
>I wasn't obese when I started working out,
Then why the fuck did it take 5 years? It should have taken 6 months if you were really putting work in.

Just that discrepancy alone, makes it hard to take you at your word.
>>
>>25297121
i would

but i cant now
im crippled as fuck
i cant even walk because of my limped leg
>>
>>25302924
I never said it took 5 years to become fit.

I said I lifted for 5 years.

I was pretty fit after just 2 years, but I kept doing it out of habit, realizing it didn't make me happy at all.

I'm still active though, I just don't lift. I go swimming and I live in a country where there's a lot of snow, so I ski a lot during winter.
>>
Fatbro here trying to stick to 800 calories a day. What do you guys recommend for lower calorie meals? Are weetabix a bad choice for breakfast?
>>
>>25303240
>800 calories a day
eat twice that
>>
>>25303291
eat mice twat
>>
>>25303350
>25303350
No seriously, he should eat twice that. 800 calories a day is unrealistic and untenable.
>>
File: IMG_20151025_WA0005.jpg (28 KB, 465x316) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151025_WA0005.jpg
28 KB, 465x316
Do keto. Eat butter veggies and meat all day. Hell you don't even have to exercise but you'll turn skinny fat.
>>
>>25303395
No seriously, you should eat mice twat. Eating human twat is unrealistic and untenable.
>>
>>25303474
Are you the dumbfuck that's been shitposting all over /r9k/ tonight?
>>
>>25303499
uhhh... maybe. give me an example of shitposts you've seen, i'll tell you if it's me.
>>
>>25303499
YOO HOO
FAGGOT
EXAMPLE PLEASE
HELLOOOO
>>
>>25297121
You do realize you can eat tasty food that's healthy you just have to make it your self, on top of that remember it's not the 10% that matters (snacking on mcd's) but the 90 that's counts
>>
>>25303541
>>25303637
That's a yes. Take your ritalin you fucking spaz.
>>
File: negative body talk jar.png (543 KB, 1247x1071) Image search: [Google]
negative body talk jar.png
543 KB, 1247x1071
>>25297121

If you're not easily offended, try reading some fat hate threads on /fit/. They're good motivation, and usually pretty funny.
Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.