[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just masturbated to the idea that a hot grill posted pictures
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1451008341707.jpg (154 KB, 984x734) Image search: [Google]
1451008341707.jpg
154 KB, 984x734
I just masturbated to the idea that a hot grill posted pictures here on r9k, pictures of her boobs and ass and holding signs that said thing such as "betas like you will never have this", "only Chad deserves to fuck me", "robots like you will remain virgins" and things like that.
>>
>>25297032

That's kind of like me except I fap to the thought of a girl fucking me while saying I don't get to cum and she's using me for my cock.
>>
>>25297114
that's my favourite tobehonest
>>
>>25297114
femdom is the best
>>
File: 3e5.png (105 KB, 500x583) Image search: [Google]
3e5.png
105 KB, 500x583
>>25297290

>tfw no femdom gf

Always gets me.
>>
>>25297032
good luck finding a girl into being even remotely dominant. pretty much every girl these days wants to get choked and have a dude painfully fuck her ass and call her a whore.

literally not even joking. i can get into it but its fucked up.
>>
>Get into BBC shit
>Try ERPing as a girl on F-List, looking for it
>All the black guys on there are awkwardly, weirdly super racist in their self description
>call themselves niggers
>I know they're just more white boys playing other parts of this

What the fuck is going on
>>
>>25298278

Yes, I know.

All dominant women are either not women but transsexual males or prostitutes who want "tributes" and "gifts".

Which wouldn't annoy me so much, if I wouldn't be bombarded with messages about toxic masculinity and rape culture and equality and all women are different individual little snowflake propaganda 24/7 in uni.
>>
File: r9cucks.jpg (407 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
r9cucks.jpg
407 KB, 640x640
>>25297032

Here you go, bb.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1qgR8QcHiNs
>>
>>25298416

Oh right, I remember that thread.
That was the one that got me that idea, haha.
But thanks.
>>
>>25298453

I wish they'd come back, but I think they got scared off by the majority of anons going full autism and raging at them when the recording was obviously not meant to be taken seriously.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.