[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was listening to cringeworthy jpop when it suddenly hit me:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5
File: muh fee fees.jpg (236 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
muh fee fees.jpg
236 KB, 1111x597
I was listening to cringeworthy jpop when it suddenly hit me: I will never have a gf, let alone a qt japanese gf.

Send help.
>>
File: 3.png (84 KB, 706x680) Image search: [Google]
3.png
84 KB, 706x680
Just go to Japan if you want a qt Japanese gf, assuming you are white.

If you're tall, white, and have at least decent facial aesthetics you will be Chad over there.
>>
File: AHHHHH!!!.jpg (84 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
AHHHHH!!!.jpg
84 KB, 700x700
>You will never wake up with the warmth of another person
>you will never enjoy the view of your naked gf as she walks about
>You will never grab two big handfuls of her ass
>You will never motorboat her big fat titties
>you will never fuck her every which way, smashing that pussy like WWE
>You will never know the feeling of fucking a 8/10

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: 1443987745810.jpg (94 KB, 1024x818) Image search: [Google]
1443987745810.jpg
94 KB, 1024x818
>>25296624
>tfw not tall and not good looking
>>
>>25296576
Girls like jpop, what does that have to do with it?
>>
>>25296774
I imagined the qt japanese idols and suddenly it triggered the feels.
>>
File: Am I kawaii.png (1 MB, 1271x662) Image search: [Google]
Am I kawaii.png
1 MB, 1271x662
>>25296970
Idols are cute, CUTE!
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.