[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we become reddit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: selfie_with_alpaca.jpg (434 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
selfie_with_alpaca.jpg
434 KB, 960x1280
UPVOTE! Please! lol
>>
After months of begging, I [M22] finally got my significant other [F21] to have sex with another man while I watch. It has benefited our relationship so very much!

EDIT: Oh wow, thanks for the gold!
>>
that's cute af senpai. you don't have to be a hopelessly jaded edgelord to browse 4chan.
>>
haha i'm a girl and i needed to include myself in this pic even though it has nothing to do with me because i need everyone to know how funny and quirky i am!!!
>>
Female here, I just fucked three guys at once and now my boyfriend wants to break up with me? Is this normal human behavior? Why doesn't he understand that my insatiable cocklust can only be satisfied by roving packs of Syrian refugees? Please tell me if there's a way I can get him back, I just want to keep receiving free stuff from my boyfriend while still getting to keep the benefits of being single.
>>
Honestly though, the only thing I can think when I see anti-suicide propaganda is that the bourgeoisie doesn't want their workers to die. If the proletariat dies, the bourgeoisie wouldn't have anybody to explore so they try to keep them alive with bullshit, nonsense anti-suicide propaganda. I'd love to be proved wrong though. Maybe my depression is keeping myself to see the good side of things and I'm seeing everything wrong.
>>
>>25296363
YOu' remind meof jennifer lawrence ftw!

Good thread, we did it!
>>
File: roastie.jpg (50 KB, 957x135) Image search: [Google]
roastie.jpg
50 KB, 957x135
My [F26] pussy has always been like this. My now bf [M27] is making fun of me. Do I tell him that i've only ONE mile of cock?
>>
I like reddit though anon, i discovered r9k through r/4chan.

Reddit is good, reddit is cool. It's just something you are going to have to accept anon.
>>
My SO and I just registered as Democrafts so we can vote for Bernie Sanders. I was thinking of making a Rick and Morty themed Bernie Sanders bumper sticker for our hybrid vehicle to show our support.
>>
LIKE for GOD, IGNORE for DEVIL!
>>
>>25296582
kek das gud mane
>>
File: 1447200547770.jpg (67 KB, 594x390) Image search: [Google]
1447200547770.jpg
67 KB, 594x390
>>25296428
>thought it was really cool
>really likes to play with the lips
>>
In this post: Pretend to be 4chan.

DOOT DOOT THANK MR SKELETAL IF U WANNT TO BE TRAP FURRY S-SENPAI~
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.