[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>C'mon kid. Just buy the fucking car. It's a chick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 6040646817308500570.jpg (219 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
6040646817308500570.jpg
219 KB, 960x960
>C'mon kid. Just buy the fucking car. It's a chick magnet!
>You'll DEF lose your virginity, I swear!

what do
>>
>>25296297
Pull out pocket knife, scratch the paint, walk to nearby convenience store, and buy a bag of Cheetos and some Mountain Dew Voltage
>>
>>25296297
I have a car, can confirm it is NOT a chick magnet. Someone once called it a "lunch box".
>>
>>25296297
Ask to fuck her if I buy it

Problem solved
>>
Funny story but I actually got sex by renting an apartment. The girl showing it was really pushy and wanted the sell, I told her I'd do it for a quickie jokingly but she met me halfway. Had a quick slam in the kitchen and signed the paperwork. It was a shit deal and the apartment sucked, but I wasn't going to turn down what she was offering.
>>
>>25296297

That car would help you get mad pussy from white trash chicks.
>>
>>25296297
sure ugly chick
>>
>>25296986
did you really rent it? id just call them next day and cancel everything, rat out the salesgirl aswell if you are /mischief/
>>
>>25296986
Was she hot?

Do you have a picture?
>>
>>25297061
that is rape fyi
>>
>>25297061
I did end up renting it yeah, but only for a semester. The next time around they had three tenants ready to go so I got booted.

>>25297071
She was average I'd say, not fat though. I don't think I have a picture, I only met her a few times.
>>
>>25297413
>>25296986
Did you bareback her?

It doesn't count if you didn't.
>>
File: blackman.jpg (24 KB, 366x550) Image search: [Google]
blackman.jpg
24 KB, 366x550
>>25296781
>buy a bag of Cheetos and some Mountain Dew Voltage
>>
>>25297816
Yeah, told I didn't have any condoms and after a bit she said to just go ahead.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.