[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>having an online GF why? the point of having a GF is to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1419837149991.png (26 KB, 396x400) Image search: [Google]
1419837149991.png
26 KB, 396x400
>having an online GF

why?

the point of having a GF is to have comfort right there, like being able to kiss and hug her when you like or have sex

online GF's are literally pointless
>>
>>25296159
the idea is that you'll eventually meet up
>>
Honestly having an online gf is a bit of a blurry line.
I mean, being in a relationship vs. being "friends", there isn't much of a difference online, as far as what activities you do goes. I mean, playing a game or talking with someone isn't different if they're classed as your online relationship vs. online friends.

So I believe the distinction should be made in regards of intimacy, which would also go against your statement of "the point of a gf is to have comfort right there".

I disagree. The point of a gf, is intimacy. Whether that's had through hugging and cuddling or simply talking to someone.
There's a lot to be said to having someone to look forward to talking to when you get home.

That being said, because it's a blurry line, things *can* be, but not always are... blurry.

I could go on in detail, but I think you get the gist.
Basically, this is one of those rare times I think "muh feels" is actually an acceptable argument.

>>25296240
also this
>>
>>25296240
>the delusion is that eventually you'll meet up
Fixed that for you cucks.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.