[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well well well, the weekend sure came and left. Barely got to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
Well well well, the weekend sure came and left. Barely got to enjoy it, eh?

What a shame.

Still, you better get ready for a good nights sleep. Tomorrow will be another long, dreary day after all!!

And just a friendly reminder:

Another day, another dollar.
>>
Trips checked. Very nice senpai.
>>
File: christmas neet.png (14 KB, 1253x138) Image search: [Google]
christmas neet.png
14 KB, 1253x138
The magic of Christmas has come and gone, back to the workplace with that wagie one!
>>
File: 1450513785985.jpg (104 KB, 484x642) Image search: [Google]
1450513785985.jpg
104 KB, 484x642
lol atleast i have more money than you, leech
my work isn't that hard after all
enjoy your depression

pic related is you in a few years
>>
>>25297378

That isn't anyone.

A dead "person" isn't a person at all.
>>
>>25297378
Implying i dont have a ton of money stashed away that i saved from my neetbux.

I use it to buy the delicious sandwiches that you artisans make every day. After ive fucked your wife off course.

*burp*
>>
>>25297378
Silly wageslave, why would I ever blow my brains out? I've got a comfy lifestyle and have plenty of people around me who will look after me if things ever get tough.

But it won't because us NEET's don't have menial workloads to mentally drain us.
>>
File: battle station.jpg (602 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
battle station.jpg
602 KB, 1600x1200
I bet you neets are just happy christmas is over. Everyone's talking about you behind your back because you couldn't afford to buy gifts (as is the custom in your country of residence)

it is so simple that even a young child could look at you and look at me and discern which one is the loser.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.