[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here, fresh from a current Reddit Thread: >Hi there. The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: rea.png (256 KB, 444x379) Image search: [Google]
rea.png
256 KB, 444x379
Here, fresh from a current Reddit Thread:

>Hi there. The title of the post pretty much describes me... I'm a 25 y/o female. Never been kissed, and obviously then never had any type of sexual relation with anyone. Never had a boyfriend unless a middle school one counts.

For the past few years I've been feeling a bit sad since I see everyone around me has an SO and/or is dating and having sex and stuff. I have dated and guys have tried to kiss me, but I think at this point I'm so nervous about never having been kissed that I don't let them. I pretty much turn away so they must assume I'm not interested and then we don't really talk again. But really, I want a boyfriend. I want to have the experiences everyone around me is having.

I was looking for threads on this and found people with similar thoughts to mine, and there is one person I really don't want to sound like, though I'm afraid I do kind of think that way. I'm lonely but for some reason... I'm not really sure how to describe it... I guess I could say I'm ashamed? I know people usually give the advice to go on dating websites and such, but I feel so embarrassed that I'd have to do that when none of my friends/family have.

>Goes on dates
>turns her head when tried to be kissed
>doesn't do anything to put herself out there
>is sad when in the end she's alone

Is this what a female robot looks like? Closing herself to all sides and wondering where the guys are? It's almost like a mirror to me, personally, even though I'm male
>>
>>25295701
I'm 31 years old and I know a couple of women that are just like that. They are in their late (!) 20ies and have never had a BF. I am thinking of 4 women, 2 of which I'm not sure if they have maybe made out in the past, 1 who's lost her virginity to her boyfriend at age 27 and another one who is definitely a KHV at age 29, despite being a fucking delicious chubby with giant tits and ass, dresses well and smells nice too.
>>
>>25295898
What's confusing to me is, what do they expect?
I mean the woman from the post even went as far as going on dates but then doesn't let
anything happen even though she wants to.

Does that mean that on top of being rejected by girls who aren't intrested, we will also not get with the awkward ones who want to?
>>
>>25295982
>I mean the woman from the post even went as far as going on dates but then doesn't let
>anything happen even though she wants to.

I was the same as a teenager and young adult. I would simply block any advances a girl would make. I'm not exactly Chad, but being 6'6" and doing sports helps. I can't explain why, but I can perfectly relate to these people. Once the barrier has been broken, it was a different story though.

>Does that mean that on top of being rejected by girls who aren't intrested, we will also not get with the awkward ones who want to?

At the end of the day, most women need to get fucked and the number of Chads is limited, so they will gladly take your dick unless you have some serious no-go about you. I guess if you want to try your luck with female wizards (a female virgin above the age of 25) you just have to keep trying, just like that OP chick from leddit wrote. Don't just break contact, if she's rejecting you, ask her whether it's because of her insecurities or because she's not attracted to you. If the latter is the case, dump the bitch and move on.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.