[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw listening to 90s gangsta rap while being a suburban middle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1368829020493.jpg (465 KB, 1980x2152) Image search: [Google]
1368829020493.jpg
465 KB, 1980x2152
>tfw listening to 90s gangsta rap while being a suburban middle class white guy from a 1st world country
>>
>>25295508
MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI
>>
>>25295508
literally me, well me in the 90s anyways because gangster rap was pretty much the norm back then before it became AY GIRL LOOK AT MY MONEY I WANT TO SEE YO BOOTY

I never dressed like a wigger or acted like on, but I appreciated the poetry of it all as well as lot of musical tracks
>>
File: 1451132442140.jpg (84 KB, 580x443) Image search: [Google]
1451132442140.jpg
84 KB, 580x443
>>25295508
it really is my favorite genre

it's hard to discuss on 4chan unless you're on /mu/ though, everyone just calls it nigger music
>>
>>25295686
>that picture

you had me until ALL DAT POWA

Kanye is the most mainstream commercial thing ever now, and has been for at least a decade.
>>
>>25295748
"starter pack" is usually a derogatory/teasing thing

people who are very entry level into the genre praise them like the holy grail
>>
>>25295508
>Lionel Messi
>Rich, famous, professionsally successful, able to have sex on demand
>shy, has autism

What's /r9k/ excuse now?
>>
>>25295508

the only hip hop I like is wugazi and that's a mashup obviously. I am white but I'm a council estate kid (welfare?) in the uk
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUOmengXuQM
>>
>>25295748
>Kanye is the most mainstream commercial thing ever now, and has been for at least a decade.
if you think that's a bad thing then you have shit taste
>>
>>25295748
My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is regarded among hip hop fans to be a masterpiece. It doesn't matter how mainstream Kanye is. That album was absolutely genius and hip hop fans understand that.
>>
>>25295825
He's literally married to his childhood sweetheart. What else could you ask for?
>>
>>25295825
messi is autistic is a meme, if you understood spanish youd see hes just kinda awkward
>>
>>25295774
oh, right my brain stopped working for a moment.

Probably because Wu-Tang is on there and they're (were) actually legit so that tricked me into not seeing the sarcasm.

There should be a late-90s Eminem album on there.
>>
AS WE PROCEEEEEED

TO GIVE YOU WHAT YOU NEEEEEEEED
>>
>>25295864
>>25295868
ALL OF THE LIGHTS
DAY LIGHTS
FLASH LIGHTS
STREET LIGHTS
MEME LIGHTS
ALL OF THE LIGHTS

oh yeah dude is a real Shakespeare Meets Mozart
>>
File: rei.png (91 KB, 288x292) Image search: [Google]
rei.png
91 KB, 288x292
>>25295930
cmon, are you really gonna do this
>>
>>25295930
>not understanding all of the lights
>being this retarded

Dude go listen to some struggle rappers.
>>
Anyone else remember the confused faces of your friends when you put your Life After Death into your car's CD player?

I had all these boring "good christian kids" type of friends for the longest time. They thought I was cool as fuck after that.
>>
>>25295930
>being too stuck on "mainstream" to realize Kanye West is the best modern rapper
>>
>>25295686
RTJ really is good though
>>
>>25295984
NIGGAS IN MY FACTION DON'T LIKE AKSIN QUESTIONS
STRICTLY GUN TESTIN'
COKE MEASURIN'
GIVIN PLEASURE IN THE BENZITO
HITTIN FANNY
SPENDIN CHIPS AT MANNYS
>>
>>25296020
All of those albums are really good. Who cares that autists on the internet have declared them meme albums. People who like hip hop like those albums for a reason.
>>
>>25295893
I speak Portuguese and understand Spanish just fine.

Literally everywhere states he was diagnosed with autism as a kid, and he has never disproved this info.
>>
>>25296078
>meme hi hat
>good

Choose one and only one.
>>
>>25296034
Biggie was fucking amazing man
Go suck a dick
>>
niggers are from the US too m8
they live in a first world country
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.