[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do u make friends? >just b urself anon :D turst me it'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1450925634553.png (1 MB, 1516x1076) Image search: [Google]
1450925634553.png
1 MB, 1516x1076
how do u make friends?
>just b urself anon :D turst me it'll work
>>
File: 191.gif (123 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
191.gif
123 KB, 300x100
>>25295430
>work
sure it works
>>
>>25295430
it's easy to do online

real life friends ain't shit
>>
>>25295525
i find it much more difficult online, real life is ez pz but online is the real deal, so teach me
>>
>>25295430
I have a plan, and if it comes to fruition at the end of January, it will have taken me 8 months to make a friend. Get back to me then.
>>
>>25295712
>8 months
been 1 year for me
>>
>>25295712
Why would it take 8 months to make a friend?

People naturally become friends after about 3 weeks.
>>
>be yourself
If I be myself I shall stay inside and do the things I love such as playing video games and watching anime without friends.
I want to make friends but going out to places where I can and being part of a group or something would be me not being myself.
Why is it so fucking hard.
>>
>>25295836
I project a lot of confidence and have nothing to be confident about. I don't want to let just anyone in. I think I've found another loser who pretends not to be who won't blow my cover.
>>
I'm always stuck in the acquaintance zone. Like, quite a few people like/comment on my shit on Facebook, say hi to me when they see me out and about, but I get no offers to hang out.

Granted, I don't ask people to hang out, either. But I don't know if I'm too awkward or shy to be around or what
>>
>>25295924
fucking this
i can barely remember the last time i got outside the "acquaintance zone" like you put it. it feels like it is impossible to leave that dont you think?
>>
>>25295924
>>25296446
One time an acquaintance just kept bugging me.

>in class
>"Hey Anon, I want to ask you a question"
>"Okay"
>"I don't really want to ask it in class, what's your number?"
>"uhh okay"
>days pass
>"Hey Anon this is classanon"
>"Hey classanon what's up?"
>"Oh nothing, doing the assignment for the class. You?"
>"Also doing the assignment for the class. How's it going" etc etc

we chatted sporadically like this for a bit until he invited me to a party at his house.

>"Hey Anon, glad you could make it. Keg's in the basement, have fun."
>"o-okay classanon thanks for inviting me."
>party continues, I find a fat mexican girl to talk to for a bit, then schoolanon comes over
>"Hi schoolanon, this is fatmexicananona"
>fatmexicanona excuses herself and we talk
>"Hey Anon, do you smoke pot?"
>"Yeah sometimes classanon. This is the big question you wanted to ask?"
>"Yes haha let's smoke sometime"

Then we did once and became best friends for the next six months until he graduated from college and moved back home. It was probably one of the happiest times in my life.
>>
>>25295430
Just be yourself famiglia

to be quite honest though, I only have online friends and irl acquaintances who play the same vidya/shitpost on 4chan/ have similar interests.
>>
>>25295430
>meet person who likes the same game or thing I like
>talk to them, get their number and call them up
>hang out like 2-3 times
>immediately think we're best friends for some reason
>start to move friendship too fast
>they think I'm annoying or clingy, trying too hard
>tell me to go fuck off
>stuck with 0 friends again

literally every time in the last 4 years I've tried to make friends
even online, I get into the comfortable with giving each other shit phase too fast and they leave

there was even this girl who I would just message over steam to ask if she wanted to play x game, and she told me to go kill myself for being so creepy
literally the only thing I ever said to her most of the time was

"hey want to play some x?"
"no"
"ok, cool, just message me if you change your mind though"
*she goes online in x about 30 minutes later*
"oh, did you change your mind?"
"no"
*goes offline*
*comes back online and in x an hour later*
"huh, so is there any room for me?"
"you're a real creep anon, stop harassing me"

there's no real hope for us though
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.