[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear wageslave, I'm a proud NEET and I'd just like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: feel32.png (407 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
feel32.png
407 KB, 4500x4334
Dear wageslave,

I'm a proud NEET and I'd just like to say thank you. I know there are a lot of threads teasing you and putting you down (probably all posted by the same person) and I just want you to know it means a lot to me that you work a job so I don't have to. You make life worth living. You're the yin to my yang. I love you forever and always. Stay strong.
>>
No need to thank me, I was NEET and it was miserable. Having huge surpluses of money and a job to keep my mind busy during the weekdays is great. 10/10
>>
>>25295393
I'll be sure to bully you last, OP
>>
It's good to know my work is directly helping to produce the dankest memes. I wouldn't want it any other way.
>>
>>25295435

>he can't keep his mind busy without wagecucking

Wagies: BTFO all day, every day. Now more than ever.
>>
>>25295494
Stop harassing them. Can't you see they make your existence possible?
>>
Walk me through your average day. Let me hear the riveting tales that you encounter
>>
NEETlife sucks I'd rather be a wage-slave.I don't give 2 fucks about my taxes paying your NEETfare because if it was eliminated my taxes would just go to something else.

All that free time is useless without friends and things to do.
>>
>>25295393
We neets need to adjust our battle plan. Waggies are suiciding at an alarming rate. If they die who will work 12 hour shifts at shekelsburgs factory making tendies
>>
>>25295393

>you work a job so I don't have to

I really don't though, considering I'm a government employee and my paycheck comes from everyone else's taxes.
>>
>>25296202
>my paycheck comes from everyone else's taxes.
So does mine. And I get it without having to leave my bed. #NEETLife
>>
>>25295435
Wagies confirmed for lower life forms that can't stay focused all day. You're where you belong. Feel good you're supporting society by finding the superior neets who don't have time to waste on cucklabor.
>>
>>25296793

not leaving your bed sounds really boring and unhealthy desu
>>
>>25296123
>All that free time is useless without friends and things to do.
AMEN brother, I found this out the hard way after 2 years of being NEET
>>
File: WAGECUCK.gif (1 MB, 188x188) Image search: [Google]
WAGECUCK.gif
1 MB, 188x188
>>25295435
>>25296123
>>25297837
>>25297955

kill yourselves wagecucks
>>
>>25296123
But i have friends. Why don't you think NEETS have friends?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.