[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Girls love men who play instruments, it's a great
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: f124.png (278 KB, 350x497) Image search: [Google]
f124.png
278 KB, 350x497
>"Girls love men who play instruments, it's a great way to show their skill."

Girls love men who play the right instruments. Why did I have to choose the most autistic and beta of them all? (pic related)

Has anyone else fucked up like me?
>>
Well it doesn't matter if you play guitar either

>souce
>me
>>
>>25295390
the french horn seems really hard to play, and if you can play it well that's pretty cool imo
>>
>>25295390
my little brother plays french horn and he gets all the bitches, your argument is invalid
>>
>>25295390
>implying French horn isn't one of the most beautiful sounding instruments
>>
>>25295390
I played the Tenor Horn when I was younger. I want to play again so that I have something interesting about me but how the fuck do you start playing an instrument as an adult?
>>
>>25295871
It is, it sounds amazing. I chose it because I loved Mozart's horn concertos.

I do love the instrument, I just hate when people say "girls love guys who play instruments" because it's really not true and is just as flawed as the "just be urself XDDD" saying.
>>
>>25295431
Nah you just suck

Guitar nigga here, better than all you casuals

Bitches love me senpai
>>
>know how to play guitar
>all i do is get drunk by myself and pound out sinister metal riffage of my halfstack

my guitar playing is probably more autistic than your french horn use
>>
>>25295929
I'm writing a piano concerto, the second movement of which contains prominent horn parts
>>
>>25295919
>pick it up
>put mouth on it
pretend it's your dad's dong.
>>
At least you picked a technically impressive instrument, sets you apart from every other acoustic guitar, 4-chord playing normie
>>
>been playing guitar for 5 years
>still suck at it and never played for anyone else
>>
>>25295390
BITCH FRENCH HORN IS BASED INSTRUMENT HOLY SHIT 10/10
>>
File: tumblr_mmp7xlKPJn1qhgmgyo1_500.jpg (31 KB, 480x569) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mmp7xlKPJn1qhgmgyo1_500.jpg
31 KB, 480x569
i play guitar

pic related, girls only like gay ed sheeran-esque shit
>>
Girls don't actually like "ambition" either. They like men with inherited wealth just fine. In fact, they might even prefer it, I've hard girls casually talk about how great "old money" is.
>>
the trick is being in marching band and playing low brass because the rest of the brass players are autistic sperglords who talk before thinking (was in marching band) just dont act like a retard and youll get laid. Plus you will make gains from carrying the instrument all summer.
>>
>>25295390
Dude, be proud. I used to play the french horn as a kid and teen and I wised I hadn't stopped. In every sountrack, the french horn has the best parts.
Do you have some qts in the orchestra?
You can't pick up chicks like a rockstar but there are many qts who appreciate it.
>>
Most people who are autistic tend to play the Trombone or the Tuba.
Good Trombone and Trumpet players are pussy destroyers
French Horn players are snooty, unlikable fucktards I'm a French Horn player myself. I can vouch for this
Euphonium players usually have social anxiety
>>
File: 1450914376892.jpg (158 KB, 847x847) Image search: [Google]
1450914376892.jpg
158 KB, 847x847
>know how to play violin
>can feel the pussy dry up faster than a mouth full of saltine crackers
I've told girls I play an instrument, they expect me to be some guitarfag like literally asking "do you play guitar", then get really disappointed.
>>
>>25295390
Thanks, I'm studying music and this thread motivated me to practice a bit more today
>>
File: A8LGyjcCMAEJMZG_zps7d7d6f65.jpg (25 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
A8LGyjcCMAEJMZG_zps7d7d6f65.jpg
25 KB, 400x400
>>25295390
my condolescences OP.
>>
>>25296843
Just join a stage band. Do you live in SoCal? I'll play with you, I have a jam room even though I'm mostly shit
>>
File: light-flute.jpg (13 KB, 590x381) Image search: [Google]
light-flute.jpg
13 KB, 590x381
>>25295390
At least your instrument sounds manly.

This is what I played in high school, only me and a fat Korean kid in the entire section and the rest were girls.
>>
>>25296843
>>25297170
Adding onto this: get an electric violin and put a bunch of effects on it, start a shoegaze band, the most robot genre of music
>>
>>25295390
desu if you had any kind of hipster appeal you would look pretty cool and unique playing that. But I think you look like a total dweeb nerd (nothing wrong with that) but you will look like a nerd playing any instrument including the guitar if you look like a nerd, its that simple.
>>
Who /bass guitar/ here
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.