[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do white people eat? Me guesses balogna and cheese sandwiches
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 22494_1034629_879523.jpg (56 KB, 800x560) Image search: [Google]
22494_1034629_879523.jpg
56 KB, 800x560
What do white people eat? Me guesses balogna and cheese sandwiches with a lot of miracle whip. Onion and ranch Pringles?
>>
>>25295335
A lot of potatoes, meat, and fruit.
>>
>>25295335
>Onion and ranch Pringles
White dude here. Do they make these? I've never seen them but I'd love to try them.

Also we eat ethnic food (mexican, chinese, indian) since thats the extent of how cultured we are.
>>
I've had a thought about this. Stores only bother keeping stock of what sells. There's lots of stuff in stores that make me think, wtf, who eats that? That's your answer, the stuff that makes you think wtf. White people eat that because they're the majority and eat enough of it to make the store keep it in stock.
>>
File: kek.png (312 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
312 KB, 600x600
Weird

I've been eating bologna and cheese sandwiches every single day for a month with lots of mustard

also salad and oatmeal
>>
>>25295427
Maple and brown syrup oatmeal?
>>
White Americans? Burgers

Europeans? Lots of good shit

The "white people have no food culture" meme needs to die
>>
I dunno about yankees but American Southern food uses a lot of spices. Very flavorful.

Miracle whip is disgusting btw.
>>
>>25295456
nah i like buying the fruit kinds and shit
>>
>>25295363
This is what my family eats.
>>
>>25295335
I just eat real food. That shit you're saying is poverty tier.
>>
>>25295335
Here in Vermont we eat a fuckton of red-leaf/ kale salads, male syrup, Cabot cheddar cheese, candied bacon, caramelized onions, and other tasty local fresh food. So freaking gud.

Also poutine because Canada is 40 minutes from here.
>>
Specifically what do Norse people eat?
>>
>>25295558
That sounds delicious.

Florida redneck cuisine is something else. Gator nuggets, bullfrog legs, and squirrel pie are delicacies.
>>
the white people food meme is somewhat real because scandinavian food is horrible isn't much more than sausages in neighboring countries.
Southern europe, on the other hand, is the pinnacle of cooking
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.