[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
R9K.. my only friends... please help me out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 1238218500751.jpg (413 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1238218500751.jpg
413 KB, 1920x1200
You guys are honestly some of the only friends I have in this world. I got super super lucky at my wagekek job and met a girl that was pretty autistic like me. We started hanging out and it was awkward at first but we eventually grew comfortable around each other.

Fast forward and our boss at our job is a young wieght lifitng type chad. He always has girls come visit him at work, differnt ones all the time. I found out for a fact that she fucked him in his office last week.

I am scared that I will never find another girl, should I just cuck out and stay with her? Or leave?

Thanks for your answers.
>>
Do not be a cuck. Simple as that. /foreveralone/ > /cuck/
>>
>>25295283
Post pics of her.
original plz don't mute
>>
>>25295334
I really don't want to bring any attention to her, even if I chose to leave I want whats best for the both of us.

Fuck man, that guy doesn't even have to try and he just takes my one shot
>>
File: cut a bitch i will.jpg (24 KB, 600x401) Image search: [Google]
cut a bitch i will.jpg
24 KB, 600x401
>>25295283
are you dating this girl ? if she fucked him just ignore her and continue down your path, thoughts of her will only follow a path of negativity and cause you despair , which will then lead to hate. not good it is
>>
Personally, I wouldn't stand up for that shit and I'd dump her and humiliate her. That's just me, though. Each to his own.
>>
Are you actually dating her? Because it doesn't sound like it, just sounds like you hang out.
>>
If you didn't date her she's just gonna fuck whoever.
>>
>>25295485
I guess I did not explain that well in the post, we kind of idk made it offical or whatever its called but yeah we called each other girlfriend and boyfriend
>>
>>25295690

Did you fuck? If not, then you weren't dating.
>>
>>25295750
I actually lost my virginity to hear at the age of 26 (4 years to wizard.. sad)
>>
>>25295690
Did she fuck him after that "official" bs or before?
>>
>>25295786
After, if it was before I would not care. A few black guys at our job would always pick on me and say that she was a hoe and I never beleived it. Then she left her phone at my house on accidnet, I saw pics of her nude in MY BATHROOM that she sent to him
>>
>>25295429
Hate....

Should I let go of my hate?
>>
>>25295852
Drop her
As some anon said alone > cuck
>>
>>25295283
This has to be b8. She isn't even WITH you.
>>
you fucked her already...that means you already won! now just use the momentum to fuck more chicks at your work.
>>
>>25295283
This has to be b8. You hang out with some girl but she fucks another guy, yet you think you are her boyfriend? None of this makes sense.
>>
>>25295283
Don't be a cuck OP. It's like the next level of beta. Maybe if you're lucky she'll let you lick the cum out of her pussy after your Chad-boss is done fucking it.
>>
>>25296064
lol I doubt he even did that
>>
>>25295283
Leave the bitch, its not worth it to stay with her. She will never gain your trust back. Leave and never look back.
>>
File: 1361940624350.png (13 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1361940624350.png
13 KB, 429x410
>>25295283
>I am scared that I will never find another girl
You would have been cucked at some point down the line anyway, because you have no self respect, don't think you can do better, and you wouldn't have been capable of enforcing your boundaries or leaving her if she started being a cunt.

You have a job, one girl liked you so others can too. If you learn social skills, learn pua, lift, and generally fix your shit one problem at a time, you could make it anon.
>>
Fuck dude, reading this thread... I hope it's fake I don't want to believe you normies live such depraved lives. I am talking about you OP you normie cuck. I am happy I have learned to not let anyone in, or become attached since these situations arise when you do.
>>
>>25295283
i'd just.. not hang out with her anymore.
honestly yeah, fucking your boss is a deal breaker.
but you gotta decide for yourself senpai
>>
>>25296129
Dude, I am 29. Trust me, this shit just started happening like 5 years ago. These guys think they are their boyfriend as the girls fuck other guys. It is so fucked.
>>
>>25295283

> I found out for a fact that she fucked him in his office last week

how?

in luxury of details if you please
>>
>>25295852

> I saw pics of her nude in MY BATHROOM that she sent to him

hahahah holy shit this is pure gold
>>
for some reason this seems really fake
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.