[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Read
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2
>be me a year ago
6:00 Heavy duty workers jackhammering the sidewalk out of my window
>Im affraid to wake up, Im affraid of the day
>Every morning im affraid to open my eyes
>Im scared of the dawn
>I have no idea what to do with the coming day
>o kurwa (fuck)
>In the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen
>I have some responibilties, but the emptiness...
>Like there is no diference if i stand up or not
>If i do something or nothing
>Ja pierdole (fuck this shit)
>Higene, Eat, Work, Eat, Work, Smoke, Drugs, Sleep
>Ja pierdole kurwa
Put legs in the air to streach muscles
>one,two,three,four,five,six,seven *uffff*
stand up, go to window and shout Every insult i know at the workers
>mfw. when they dont even care
>now i draw in my belly for the whole day, I do like this for years
>I take the clock, the cold evening tea and the newspaper i "self-raped" myself onto last night
>I bring the clock to the room, i dont even know why
> Maybe so it can terrorize me for the rest of the day with the comming of full hours
>Open the balcony door to get the cigarette smell out
>I drop the used newspaper on the "used pile" next to the bin
>I pour hot tap water into the pot and place the milk container in it, to warm it up
>seven sips of ungassed water because its good.jpg and healthy, it pervents gastric ulcers and acids
>one,two,three,four,five,six,seven*gul*
>The thought i have to shave myself today
Tbc
>>
>>25295002
Someone fucking read this
>>
File: p.jpg (395 KB, 1920x1237) Image search: [Google]
p.jpg
395 KB, 1920x1237
>>25295098
okay, i did
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.