[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help me let go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20151227_173931.jpg (38 KB, 526x286) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151227_173931.jpg
38 KB, 526x286
I'm still full of anger for the way my old ex abandoned me. She was my first love and I never thought she would be capable of treating me the way she did. Im not hurting so much anymore but I still think about it a lot and look at her social media. I'm still full of rage but she doesn't think about me at all. I need to get to that point and let it all go but I can't seem to do it. How can I completely move on and not care about how she hurt me?
I can't see myself ever trusting a girl or falling in love again either.
>>
Anybody got some words of wisdom
>>
Original content original content original content original message and all the way you could be the best of the time of year again
>>
Content content content content robot robot robot
>>
Is think this would be a common problem here
>>
Any advice friends, the hate is drowning me
>>
>>25294924
>I still [...] look at her social media
Stop that.
>I can't see myself ever trusting a girl or falling in love again either.
This is the correct decision.
>>
>>25295931
>stop that

Any tips on how to do this? My hands just kinda type in in while I tell myself "you won't like what you see..."
>>
>>25296222
Unfriend and block her.
>>
it won't get any better. you'll never forget and never be able to move on. just muddle through the rest of your worthless, empty life. :)
>>
>>25296269
Nah don't do that. What if she tries to get back together? How she gonna do it?
>>
>>25296269
She unfriended me and I blocked her, but I went and made a fake Facebook to look for some fucked up reason also she won't change the name of her blog
>>
>>25296222
Just cold turkey stop. Block her on everything. Be prepared to spend less time online if that's what it takes.

I know that it feels impossible right now, but if you can go a week without seeing anything related to her then the urges WILL begin to go away.

In hindsight, there's no doubt in my mind that I could have gotten over my ex of 3 years in a matter of weeks rather than the 10 months it took me to accept what a cunt she turned out to be.
>>
>>25296308
We will never get back together. I know this. There's no going back after what transpired between us.
>>
>>25296448
that should make it even easier, dude. I tormented myself with the idea of "maybe we can get back together."

Your coming to terms with the fact that things are done permanently is a huge step forward.

Women check out of relationships and don't linger after breakups because they need to compartmentalize their guilt and pack it away. You need to do the same with your feelings for her.
>>
>>25296427
Unfriend her on your second account and delete it, that's really creepy and unhealthy.

If you seriously can't stop yourself from going to her blog, get one of those net nanny programs, block her blog and set the password to something from http://www.strongpasswordgenerator.com/ and don't write it down.
>>
>>25296444
>>25296511

I think that my trips and my dubs speak for themselves 2bh pham
>>
>>25294924
>Every cell in our entire body is replaced every seven years
Hey, maybe after the fourth attempt I'll become something other than a pitiful excuse for a human being.
>>
>>25296511
>Women check out of relationships and don't linger after breakups because they need to compartmentalize their guilt and pack it away. You need to do the same with your feelings for her.

Could you explain this more? Part of my problem is thinking about how shortly after breaking up with me she was fine and happy and having fun, and how that meant that she never really loved me at all.

I'd like to be able to think of her on the same level as the girlfriend before her, meaning not giving a fuck what she's up to...but when you actually loved somebody that shouldn't be possible... Oh BTW her and the ex girlfriend before her are buddies now. Fucking wonderful.

Thanks for the advice as well
>>
>>25294924

that picture is full of shit. there are few kinds of cells that never get replaced.

why do you think so many old people become demented as they slowly wither
>>
>>25296630
>Could you explain this more? Part of my problem is thinking about how shortly after breaking up with me she was fine and happy and having fun, and how that meant that she never really loved me at all.

there's not much more to it. The less you think about this the better. I know it's WAY easier said than done, but I promise you that this advice is what you need. I was in your shoes from July '13 to April '14

Women have no problem moving on. This hurts to hear, but she could have a new guy in a week. that's how heavily tilted the relationship game is. If she checked out of the relationship weeks or months ago (how long were you together, can you give us a bit more backstory?) then she's just now finding the happiness he wanted, guilt free.

I'm not trying to sound overly redpilled here, but that stuff is worth reading. I wish I had discovered it days after my breakup.
>>
>>25294924
tumblr image desu
but i think you can make a short horror story out of it
>>
>>25296630
>shortly after breaking up with me she was fine and happy and having fun, and how that meant that she never really loved me at all

Let me ask you something, what's more disturbing to you? Someone that never loved you and led you on the whole time or someone that loved you and seemingly just "bounced back" after breaking up with you?

The real problem is that she probably _did_ love you. From my experience, not that it matters, women usually find an alternative before they break things off. Whether it's a quick lay or another relationship, you need to realize that women truly hold no agency when it comes to loyalty. The sooner you swallow the fact that she was probably prowling around behind your back before she broke up with you (which allowed her to detach and seem "happy"), the sooner you'll realize that none of this necessarily had to do with you and rests entirely upon her. Could there have been things you did better? Sure. But don't let this type of shit eat you up, it's truly a waste of time and not worth it.
>>
>>25296681
Yeah I know but its a nice thought

"How comforting it is to know one day I will have a body you will have never touched" pretty powerful when the person whose arms you once fell asleep in later laughed as they hurt you
>>
>>25296760
I'd rather not go into the details, I've told the story to people too many times, but the way she broke up with me was by fucking a "friend"
>>
>>25296869
fucking vile cunt
>>
>>25296820
The truth is she did actually love me for a time...but that idea, that fact that loyalty means nothing, that a girl will just think of you as her "current boyfriend", its pretty horrifying

How can I ever persue another girlfriend when this is what happens
>>
>>25296936
Not my friend thank god, but she always had orbiters hanging around and she would insist that "not all guys just think of sex Anon, some guys actually think of girls as humans"
Once when I found out she had been talking to an ex and he asked her for nudes (she was pissed at him for this) I asked how she could just chat with someone she had been close to like that and if she could ever do that with me. "Well if we were both over it there wouldn't be a problem" she said. God she was vile and naive and completely denied and twisted human nature to fit her naritive
>>
>>25296820
Also what are some things I can do to not let it eat me up
>>
>>25294924
I'm in the same position as you fellow robot.
Made the mistake of falling in love, had a wonderful 4 months together but then we broke it off. For logical reasons, that I won't go into.

And now it proves that emotion trumps logic. Every time. Once a week I look at her social media etc, and it makes me sad. But this is what I learned and maybe it will apply to you.

It's not her in particular, its the idea of having someone. Off having a close one you can call dear and love. Once it's gone, it left a void in you. And it won't be her that can only fill it. Anyone else in your life can. So try to understand this as I did. Don't let it destroy you, make you bitter and depressed.
Save it as experience, make it grow you. Accept the fact that it happened and that's life. It's full of hurdles and obstacles.

But don't let it drag you down and drown you. It will work out.
>>
>>25297088
Improve yourself. I know it sounds cliche, but I wish I had thrown myself into working out. Not that I let myself go or anything, I just didn't channel my anger as constructively as I could have.
>>
>>25297438
>>25297145
Thanks anons, some of this stuff I've known already, some not, its like this cloud that follows me around but I guess it just comes down to will and waiting huh?
>>
Any other input ?
>>
>>25298017
Yah dude u need to slam fresh puss... This is actually the only way to do it. I got over my ex when I got a new one... But then she dumped me and I'm sad again
in the words of juicy jay
>left my old bitch at home got a new one
>>
>>25294924
Let go. Cut off contact completely. Deliberately suppress your memories and don't think about her at all.

It will take time to move on.

Find something else to fill the hole by all means, but it will still take time.
>>
>>25298102
Yeah, I had two week flings with two girls after her, the first one told me she really liked me and had feelings for me before disappearing
That sucked
When the the second one left I said "that's alright, everyone leaves" and turned my back
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.