[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 22 in 1:30 hours
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5
File: 1441985930582.png (883 KB, 643x593) Image search: [Google]
1441985930582.png
883 KB, 643x593
Wish me luck robots
>>
>>25294809
You're about to be on the downhill. I'm turning 22 in nine months and am fucking terrified. I'm planning on killing myself.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 440x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 440x499
>>25294809
Happy birthday anon!

>>
>>25294983
september bro, when are you planning to off yourself? i'm planning to do it between 1st of jan and the 10th. are you a libra too?
>>
File: spongebob.jpg (9 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
spongebob.jpg
9 KB, 275x183
>be 15
>really depressed
>"YEP! I AM GOING TO KILL MYSELF IF I AM STILL UNHAPPY AT 25! YEP!"

>turned 22 three months ago
>still no gf
>still not happy
>still living the same boring life I lived at 15, playing the exact same video games. I have literally not changed one bit in 7 years.

But things are looking better. I think I may have a chance at being happy. I have a shit job, but I think I'll be able to retire in a few years, with a little bit of luck. I'll be able to have enough money to actually DO some things like travel, and have enough time to do it.

For the first time in my life, I am looking forward to something. Maybe I won't kill myself in 3 years.
>>
File: dddddd.jpg (11 KB, 600x434) Image search: [Google]
dddddd.jpg
11 KB, 600x434
>>25295180

>Shitty thing happens
>"yep, definitely killing myself if things get worse. I owe this to myself"
>Things get worse
>Don't kill myself
>Repeat forever

Why am I doing this to myself? It's like not killing myself is the worst choice but I keep choosing it
>>
>>25295180

I remember being in college around 19 y/o and planning to kill myself if I were still a single lonely virgin at 25. Here I am a week from turning 28 and still a relationshipless kissless virgin.

The unimaginable pain and suffering was slowly replaced with a sort of numb emptiness. I rarely feel pleasure anymore, but also rarely feel pain. I get lots of crazy thoughts. It gets harder to relate to regular people, because my typical thoughts, feelings, motivations, ideas, experiences, and desires are so alien to them.

I'm going to be getting a professional degree and a good job in a few years, but I suspect it won't really change a lot of things about relationships. If I ever got my shit together I'd just be extremely bitter about the fact that women wouldn't have anything to do with me until I got a good job and figured things out. They shouldn't get the best version of me without having to deal with what I was during the hardest time of my life.

Suicidal thoughts have become so common they are almost comforting. I know if at any time it becomes unbearable, I can check out. It's liberating and it honestly soothed a lot of my anxiety.
>>
>>25295220
Do what I do.

>want to kill myself really badly some days
>do some more preparations for my suicide
>get the right spot. the right suicide note. get a will made

Now I am ready. All I need to do is wait for the right day. Everything is taken care of.
>>
File: I'm totally not mad, I swear!.gif (2 MB, 210x155) Image search: [Google]
I'm totally not mad, I swear!.gif
2 MB, 210x155
>>25295410
I got a similar experience

>be a teen
>no idea how to talk to girls
>"because idk how to talk to girls properly, this must be why they dont like me"

>get a job as a car salesman
>spill my spaghetti all the time. dunno why they hired me
>eventually get used to it
>smooth as a mufuga
>can convince even the hottest of chicks to buy a car
>don't spill spaghetti around women at all, now
>they still don't like me

OH YEAH IM UGLY LOL. I CAN TALK TO WOMEN JUST FINE. I EARN MORE THAN AVERAGE. BUT CUS I LOOK LIKE QUASIMODO NOT EVEN SINGLE MOTHERS ON WELFARE WILL GIVE ME THE TIME OF DAY. ALL MAKES SENSE NOW.

On the bright side, a lot of my friends are married and have kids. They have no time for themselves, and they earn less money than me. Where as I fuck a few local girls for cash every week. Would be nice if it was for free, though.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.