[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Oh god do you have to take a picture Anon? You kno
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 12
File: Maelloriee.jpg (33 KB, 504x502) Image search: [Google]
Maelloriee.jpg
33 KB, 504x502
>"Oh god do you have to take a picture Anon? You know how much I hate having my photograph taken! Ok well just this once then! Here's to the first night in our new apartment!"

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bXUclvLSXg]
>>
File: Elizabeth.jpg (67 KB, 796x542) Image search: [Google]
Elizabeth.jpg
67 KB, 796x542
>"I've really enjoyed spending the holidays with you Anon. It's so nice to think we still have a week left before we have to go back! Hey tomorrow I insist you show me around your hometown. Oh come on, I won't be bored! You didn't find my hometown boring, did you? I want you to give me guided tour of all the places you hung out when you were younger, stuff like that. Well I don't care if you think I'll be bored, you don't have a choice!"

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2INLBsRYVBs]
>>
File: Casey.jpg (75 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Casey.jpg
75 KB, 800x600
>"It's getting kinda chilly, don't you think. Oh no, I don't want your jacket. But thanks for asking. It's my hands mostly, I have really bad circulation. They always turn white in winter! Why are you smiling? Oh. Am I really making it that obvious? I mean we don't have to hold hands if you don't want to."

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwsQDJO-dsw]
>>
I always look forward to these threads and then feel absolutely horrible afterwards
>>
File: Nola.jpg (121 KB, 750x710) Image search: [Google]
Nola.jpg
121 KB, 750x710
>you will never be 26 years old living in Saint Paul, Minnesota and working in a UPS packaging warehouse in late December and have it snow heavily while you're at work so that your breath is a thick white as you walk home at night to the apartment you share with two eastern european guys who can't speak english all that well and barely speak to you due to the mutual indifference towards each others' lives that you each establishes on first moving in to the smallest room at the back of the apartment and lack the money to visit your parents that Christmas across country but tell them you're spending Christmas with the girl who left you six months ago since she said your lives weren't going anywhere and who is now doing an MFA in Ohio and seems to be doing well with her life and have your mom tease you about her and hope that she's keeping you well fed and say sure mom hey I have to go and sit there in your room with the windows open and the lights off watching the snow with a sense of welcome detachment as a few flakes are sucked when the wind changes suddenly and realize, in a way that causes no change in your emotional disposition or facial expression, that you have genuinely lost interest in being alive and that this apathetic wishing away of your time and your life is maybe probably a somewhat more intense version of a feeling most adults feel when they finally relinquish their childhood ambitions and accept, with varying degrees of reluctance, the slow drift towards a lonely death

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUkMnu4Ju1Y]
>>
we are back again
fuck yes
>>
This board is wierd
>>
>>25295356
>tfw she's in Saint Paul and I would've gone there and gotten a shitty job and lived with her but she said no
Well, heroin it is.
>>
File: 1431524777357.jpg (40 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
1431524777357.jpg
40 KB, 535x577
These threads always get me a step closer to helium. But I still have some way to go.
>>
>>25294763
>"Wow ur so perrty Stacey, enjoy the 123424124132432 likes on Facebook! Teeehhehehee"
>>
File: Malloreeigh.jpg (22 KB, 297x368) Image search: [Google]
Malloreeigh.jpg
22 KB, 297x368
>you will never be a quiet and somewhat intelligent kid in senior year who people make lighthearted jokes about your going to a great college next year, and smile a little each time until they move their attention to something else but feel privately a little sad that your highschool years are almost over and all you've got to show for it is a slightly-above average academic record a more detailed appreciation of loneliness and desperation, and worry that your future is going to consist of a series of exams that you'll worry about and eventually pass, without having experienced genuine friendship or unrestrained happiness and joy, and get asked by a teacher if you'd be willing to represent the school at an inter-state quiz thing that is the less serious practice run of a quiz later that year that the guy you're replacing will be able to make, and travel to Norfolk, VA with three other people from your year and stay in a hotel with them and have the two girls come to you and your male roomate's hotel room in their pyjamas with soda and snacks and spend the night watching movies and showing each other things on the internet, then have your roomate get off with one of the girls and feel awkward and go for a walk with the other girl, both in your pyjamas with long dark coats worn over them, and joke around and share your thoughts about life after highschool and realize you both have the same fears and similar ambitions and turn your head occasionally and notice that she is smiling in a way that makes you want to see her smile like a lot more and go back to her hotel room and sit awkwardly side-by-side for a while on the neatly-made bedcover before turning almost simultaneously and feel your heart feeling as though it were hogging all your blood and press yourself against her body and feel the features of her face press against the features of your face as she exhales softly and taste her warm saliva and her soft warm tongue

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA7kFIg0VRc]
>>
I'm feeling very bad about myself now
>>
>>25294763
I'm taking a picture to give to the cops, I don't fucking know you.
>>
File: Maalorie.jpg (36 KB, 380x586) Image search: [Google]
Maalorie.jpg
36 KB, 380x586
>you will never spend the summer holiday of your twelfth year meeting almost daily with a girl who lives relatively nearby who moved to South Carolina to live with her grandmother and who joined your class halfway through your school year in a way that attracted little attention towards her except the quick toe-to-hair summarizing looks of a few girls who watched her enter the class after knocking the glass and standing there smiling with half her mouth, and who is someone whose existence you are excited by in a way nobody else's existence has excited you, and ride over to her place and play with her grandmother's terrier out back until she comes down in a white dress and pushes her bike from the rusted garage and cycle together to the river with her moving at a steady pace along the centre of the empty road as you swerve from side to side and make her laugh in a way that makes you proud but intimidated by her laughter, and skim stones across the river and sit on the bank with your legs dangling over the side and listen as she relates the history of her time living in Missouri with her parents who split up early and how her dad used to come by drunk and how her uncles came over one time and waited for him to show up and beat him out front as she cried quote so much I passed out but have her tell you these things without appeal to pity and as though she doesn't understand how her life differs from that of most of her peers and feel a sudden urge to hold her hand and do so and stare down at your joined hands among the long grass and have her stare down too mid-sentence more in curiosity of why you felt like doing that and what it means for two people to do this and have her look up at you and grin a little and grin back and have her manoeuvre her hand so you are holding them better and look over a field of corn across the bank to where a sun is setting in the pink sky and silhouetting some trucks moving along the horizon

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVHUjzZZGQ4]
>>
File: happycouple5.jpg (97 KB, 650x867) Image search: [Google]
happycouple5.jpg
97 KB, 650x867
When were you last in this sort of situation /r9k/?
>>
File: 1446235228115.jpg (195 KB, 577x534) Image search: [Google]
1446235228115.jpg
195 KB, 577x534
just bee your self

https://youtu.be/377MXHEY9Jg
>>
>>25295815
Honestly? A month ago. That picture prtraits it as a beautiful feeling, when unless you're a chad it's not. While i was being hugged and stared into the soul by this girl all I could feel was being overwhelmed. Even though it wasn't my first and wasn't gonna be the last hug from her I couldn't stop thinking "I don't want it to end". I felt like I was being hugged by mistake and she was aiming for some other guy. I felt somehow constricted and started blabbering nonsense, literal nonsense. She then, as usual, turned around and walked away, leaving the heat mark on my chest.
>>
File: 1445522081558.jpg (67 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1445522081558.jpg
67 KB, 720x960
groom yourself, just get your hair cut

https://youtu.be/snhkO-c-S0c
>>
>>25295356

somebody get this DFW outta here!
>>
File: 1445933080006.png (186 KB, 400x336) Image search: [Google]
1445933080006.png
186 KB, 400x336
happiness is a choice you make

https://youtu.be/QE5v2wFYMIc
>>
File: Clara.jpg (97 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
Clara.jpg
97 KB, 500x333
>I'm sorry anon, I don't know how to feel anymore. You've just been so distant lately. I never know what you're thinking. I feel like I've changed but you've stayed the same. It's just not working anon. You're so cold and you can't express you're feelings. I.......I just can't do this anymore
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dORuv4klic
>>
>>25296296
stop the feels
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.