[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is WM/AM the most beta interracial coupling? Why or why not?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: anne_gus.jpg (98 KB, 952x747) Image search: [Google]
anne_gus.jpg
98 KB, 952x747
Is WM/AM the most beta interracial coupling?

Why or why not?
>>
put it this way, r9k is full of white guys who want a n asian gf, that should tell yo the demographics of who wants to date monekychan's people
>>
File: 1446549745098.png (161 KB, 423x516) Image search: [Google]
1446549745098.png
161 KB, 423x516
>>25294574
>TFW white women will be obsolete without our lifetime
>>
>>25294665
Within* my bad
>>
>>25294574
Asian women are feminine, demure, petite, sweet natured and cute. Western women are aggressive, masculinized, slutty, cheating feminists.

You're the cuck (literally) if you prefer the latter.
>>
>>25294699

Lol at these mental gymnastics
>>
>>25294574
>rosy, supple 23 year old cheeks
Jealous fatty detected
>>
File: ALPHA AS FUCK.png (370 KB, 406x497) Image search: [Google]
ALPHA AS FUCK.png
370 KB, 406x497
>>25294735
>Implying that article wasn't written as satire by a college aged miscer
>Implying it didn't get published in a "serious" online magazine
>>
>>25294574
>Boston
I kinda agree with her. There are so many asians here that some of the buses are covered in chinease characters. And its not just the "high fashion streets" its everywhere, Cambridge, Somerville, Charlestown. This city used to be filled with the Irish, what the fuck happened?
>>
>tfw my fiancee is Korean and I'm white
F-fuck you too..we love each other. I am not a monster.
>>
Can't wait for the sexbots. The female outcry will be epic.
>>
File: redpilled trump2.jpg (448 KB, 836x710) Image search: [Google]
redpilled trump2.jpg
448 KB, 836x710
>>25294824
OP here

My gf is Korean too.

I made the post because I've had multiple people on /pol/ call me beta for dating a korean even though I've dated black, white- you name it.

She just happens to be the sweetest and most caring of all the girls I've dated and I appreciate that.

I want a relationship- not a battle.

I don't see how that makes me a beta.

She also made first contact so if anything she has tapioca fever...
>>
Asian ""masculinity"" pls go. Go stroke your one inches elsewhere
>>
>>25294574
>tfw have asian yellow skin despite not being asian

will i make it alright, guys ?
>>
>>25294920
Yep. Completely understand.
>>
>>25294920

>listening to /pol/ about dating
>>
File: 1421347809257.jpg (19 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1421347809257.jpg
19 KB, 200x200
>>25294574
I would like to read the rest of this tear-streaked article
>>
File: TOP KeK.jpg (59 KB, 395x401) Image search: [Google]
TOP KeK.jpg
59 KB, 395x401
>>25294574
Rostie in full damage control
>>
File: 1408314157945.png (51 KB, 128x131) Image search: [Google]
1408314157945.png
51 KB, 128x131
I tried to find the article.

The original was taken down for being hateful. Another version can be found on her blog

Its easy to find by googling the title and the author "Anne Gus" from OP's pic, but 4chan thinks that the links are spam so I can't post them.

It really is a treat to read.

>Asian women, are you too narrow-sighted to realize that the only reason the most privileged and devious group on this side of the Milky Way, White men, are trying to get all up in your wonton soup, is that they are heavily fetishizing you?
>Asian women
>narrow-sighted
>all up in your wonton soup
>mfw

Looking at some other articles on her blog I'm not actually sure whether or not this is satire.
>>
>>25294939
But op is a white guy
>>
>>25295727
>anne gus
>angus
of course it's satire you mouthbreather
>>
>>25294574
What a great tagline. Now I want to read more to find out how in the world I could possibly be contributing to the patriarchy by dating asians.
>>
>>25295809
Yes I've realised this now. I'm reading more articles, its great.

An excerpt from
>2034: A Brave New Feminist World

>It's already getting warm outside and as I make my way out on Marx Avenue, the sun's rays dance on my pretty face. But I can't enjoy this too long, because the sight of a couple of short, dirty, Duo Cismales scurrying toward me makes me want to hurl. Scum. They look down at the ground as they pass me, their Gender Tags emblazoned with the glaring identification Hetero-Caucasian Duo CisMale/Status: Privileged/Demeanor: Rape-Prone.
>They're very short; they must have still been in high school in '29, when MSO (Male Stunting Operation) was implemented in the curriculum of all secondary schools in an effort to close the male-female height gap. I'm 6-foot-4 now. Their foreheads are branded with one word. PRIVILEGE. That way, every time they look at themselves in the mirror, they can check it.
>>
>>25294574
>WM/AM
Goddamn it now all the Asian men are taking our white men too
>>
>>25294920
Post pic mi familia
>>
>>25294730
How is that mental gymnastics? White women are domineering, controlling, and awful in general. How many white women have you seen get fat right after they get married? Right, pretty much all of them. So you end up with a frigid bitch who never had sex with you to begin with, but now that she weighs 200 lbs you don't want anything to do with her anyway because all she's going to do is make you miserable.

I'll take the Korean woman.
>>
>>25296127
>So you end up with a frigid bitch who never had sex with you to begin with, but now that she weighs 200 lbs you don't want anything to do with her anyway because all she's going to do is make you miserable.

If you can't see why letting this happen is you failing as a man, then a korean gf is going to cuck you just the same.
>>
Because Asian women are cute and proven to be reliable people. White women have proven time and time again that they are slutty whores who cheat
>>
>>25294730
lol at that mental ineptitude
Lol at that inability to refute anything
Lol at you being a cuck

Northern European women are better than negroes and most Indians but otherwise they're the worst tier.

Asians , Semites, Southern Europeans, Turkics and Latinos are all better, more eligible women than this generation'so white women.

2 or more generations ago things would have been different.
>>
>>25294665
>white sister in law randomly asks if in into Asian girls
>always complains if there's more than one Asian chick in a movie
White girls aren't paranoid and jealous for nothing. They balloon up after thirty and are alone with their fun dogs that play guitar.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.