[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Come inside this thread and greentext something from your childhood.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: wtf.jpg (54 KB, 470x643) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
54 KB, 470x643
Come inside this thread and greentext something from your childhood. It can be a bad memory, or a good one, as long as it is memorable and makes for a good greentext. I'm particularly interested in stories from school, such as stories of bullying or nasty/epic teachers.
>>
>>25294545
You would like le funny greentex story, wouldn't you redditor?
>>
>>25294545
>1st or 2nd grade
>lunch time
>like 20 kids per table, they were long tables
>start saying "look under the table" as if they were gonna show you something
>convince friend to show something under table
>me + him both flashed the rest of the kids.
blah blah blah
>have few childhood memories left, must've repressed most of them.
>dad tells me we went to the principle at some point but I don't remember.
>>
File: babbytales6.gif (83 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
babbytales6.gif
83 KB, 640x400
>always like the clothing racks at department stores
>would crawl into them and just chill out in the dark
>one day doing so
>old Mexican lady opens rack to see me standing there
>smile and wave because I'm a 5 year old
>she swings her bag backward to gain momentum and then slams it into my face
>to surprised to react
>she walks off
>refuse to speak for the rest of the day
>parents have no idea what my problem is and yell at me
>they send me to bed midway through supper
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.