[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me, 27 y/o >born in Bulgaria >Bulgaria is a corrupt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Bollocksdream.jpg (96 KB, 620x445) Image search: [Google]
Bollocksdream.jpg
96 KB, 620x445
>be me, 27 y/o
>born in Bulgaria
>Bulgaria is a corrupt shithole where the only way to become anything more than a 300-euro-a-month-8-hours-a-day wagekek is to become a criminal
>dream about moving to a western country, having a nice house, a nice job, etc.
>collect 4000 euro by wagekeking over the years
>Get a green card
>move to Boston
>rent a shitty apartment in a nigger neighborhood
>expect to live the american dream: Start small and then climb up the ladder until i get a nice suburban house, have wife, kids, etc.
>can't find a job
>got my house broken into and all my savings stolen
>can't pay rent
>kicked out
>literally have nothing
>call my parents and they buy me a ticket back to Bulgaria
>live with my parents and be a NEET
>life is actually better here than in the US

FUUUUUCK FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE I TRY TO TAKE A RISK AND CHASE MY DREAMS AND I GET A BUCKET OF SHIT THROWN AT MY FUCKING FACE

I guess i'm back to being a fucking barman during the summer season servicing rich western european cucks
>>
>>25294538
>FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE I TRY TO TAKE A RISK AND CHASE MY DREAMS AND I GET A BUCKET OF SHIT THROWN AT MY FUCKING FACE

say every 25+ yo robot here. welcome home.
>>
>>25294538
Kudos to you for trying though. Maybe you should have gone east though (China or something). The US is fast fading and lots of Americans are struggling and getting left behind.
>>
>>25294538
go to canada you dumbfuck
>>
>he fell for the hard work = success meme
>>
>>25294538

Should have moved to a non-nig area. Something rural and you could have worked a manual labor job to work your way into school.
>>
>>25294538
>I guess i'm back to being a fucking barman during the summer season servicing rich western european cucks

Sounds like you're the cuck, m8.
>>
What did you expect from moving into a nigger-infested "hood"?
I 100% guarantee you a white neighbourhood would've gone MUCH better, even the poor ones.

Also, this
>>25294870
>>
>>25294538
watch my dubs though
watch them fly
>>
Should've gone to a western European country
>>
>>25295077
mirrin
>>
>>25294538
Did you not read the sign on the statue of liberty? It says "No Bulgarians!"
>>
>>25294538
Romania cuck here, basically in your exact situation right now with 6000 euros. Waiting for the winter to end and make my move to Sweden.

You made two mistakes anon...
Why the fuck did you choose shitty us? You get a lot more money sure and the living conditions are a bit better but it's still a shithole.

And why the hell didn't you keep your money on a debit card just in case??
>>
>>25294538
Bulgaria may be a shithole, but it's a very cheap shithole to live in with no nignogs. Lots of worse places to live. At least you got to experiment.
>>
>>25294538
>going to a big city
>living in the ghetto and not a trailer park
can only blame yourself
>>
File: 1412486722044.png (6 KB, 183x171) Image search: [Google]
1412486722044.png
6 KB, 183x171
>>25294538
>immigrating to america
You should have done more research buddy
>>
>>25295358
Boston doesn't have trailer parks.

Really it's a bad choice if you aren't highly paid. We're like the third most expensive city after SF and NY.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.