[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is cutting yourself invariably an edgy act? I know the majority
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 270x262) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 270x262
Is cutting yourself invariably an edgy act? I know the majority of people who do it are attention-whoring edge lords but can it be non-edgy if done right?

I
> only cut places nobody will see
> do it in places I know I'll never be caught
> never talk about it (this thread is the first time I've brought it up)
> maintain an outward appearance of being perfectly stable and happy
> primarily do it for the endorphins

Am I an edgy faggot or can I keep doing what I'm doing?
>>
I'm in a similar situation. I only really do it when fucked up on benzo's+alcohol. My upper left shoulder has a bunch of scars from lighter burns, and my upper left thigh is covered with fading cuts from a couple nights I had at it with my bayonet.

I wouldn't say I maintain an outward appearance of happiness or stability, but I'm not going to let anyone know that I self harm.
>>
So why do you talk about it now?
>>
>caring about what strangers on the internet think about something they have no impact on and no interest
yes you're an edgy faggot
>>
You are an edgy faggot.
It's not whether people notice it, it's the principal that you're hurting yourself for literally no reason, instead of doing something productive.
Hell whilst you're at it, you might as well have some fun, grab a hammer and smash your toes.
What a blast.
>>
>>25294558
How are we even defining edginess anymore? The word has absolutely no meaning, it's just another slur to fling.
>>
>>25294484
>Is cutting yourself invariably an edgy act?

Yes, either finish the fucking job, or stop being an attention whore.
>>
>>25294597
>How are we even defining edginess anymore? The word has absolutely no meaning, it's just another slur to fling.
I don't want to argue semantics.
Edgy or not, cutting yourself is fucking stupid.
>>
>>25294484
>Is cutting yourself invariably an edgy act?
no
intentionally, yes
>>
File: 1433807412442.jpg (78 KB, 750x709) Image search: [Google]
1433807412442.jpg
78 KB, 750x709
OP is right though, edge has become a degraded term and literally meaningless. I used to slash my face but I've come to terms with my cancer, now I'm just dying inside
>>
>>25294711
it has plenty of meaning and that meaning is perfectly suited to faggots that say this sort of thing
>I used to slash my face but I've come to terms with my cancer, now I'm just dying inside
>>
>>25294484
the native americans used to cut themselves to induce a hypnotic state where they could program themselves to do things.
Of course they thought it was a bunch of spiritual purpose but OP people also get the impulse.
gettimg a sharp razor a slicing your skin to where you can see skin flips? Thats not edgy, do you realize how much it hurts when you take a razor blade and literally slash yourself with it? It hurts alot.
>>
>>25294484
just go nuts with exercise, its way more painful than a little cut so the endorphin's and relaxed feels last all day
>>
>>25294533
Only bring it up now to figure out whether I'm an edgy faggot.

>>25294597
Edginess I think is defined as trying to look dark and/or deep when you really aren't because you think it makes you look cool. I.e. Anyone who says they're a sociopath, or people who give themselves little fucking scratches on their forearms and tell everyone they cut.
>>
>>25294749
>plenty of meaning
Like what
The word edge is tossed around by newfags like yourself anyways :DD
>>
I'm in the same boat. I cut because I'm fucked up and I like the blood and sensation. Never told a soul and I hide the scars. I just do drugs instead now. Once in a blue moon I'll do it again or burn myself with my lighter because it feels so good. Nothing to do with depression or addiction.
>>
Coping mechanism, not a healthy one but it's nowhere near edgy. Something to do with release, I don't remember I did it years ago.
>>
>>25294662
> hurting yourself for literally no reason instead of doing something productive
> might as well get a hammer and smash some of your toes
> fucking stupid

Are you one of those people that comes on r9k and tries to tell people to be productive members of society? Are you one of those people that comes here and says the only reason someone couldn't get a girl is because they're a beta faggot?

I do plenty of productive things. This is something I do in my downtime on occasion for the endorphins.

Honestly, the anger that you feel towards some stranger on the internet confuses me.
>>
>>25294484
>but can it be non-edgy if done right?
Because there's a right way to carve up your turkey ass.
>>
Get a better masochistic habit.

For instance, try ripping apart your muscle fibers with weight training
>>
File: 1449514551911.jpg (21 KB, 273x219) Image search: [Google]
1449514551911.jpg
21 KB, 273x219
>>25294968
>Honestly, the anger that you feel towards some stranger on the internet confuses me.
my sister used to cut herself and it would make our parents worried sick.
It helped no-one and it only created more tension between them until they luckily found a way to start talking.
I suppose my disdain is from a mix of jealousy, disgust and an inability to see the point.
My opinion is that hurt is something that should be inflicted on others not on oneself. It is counter productive as there are plenty of other ways to get the endorphins that don't require injuring yourself in the first place.
If one is aiming to hurt themselves why would they stop at cutting?
Why not smash their toes or pull out their teeth? It has the same result and it would be way more exciting, do you not agree?
>>
>>25294484
If you want endorphins, just have an orgasm. It's a more powerful release and you don't cause permanent damage in the process.
>>
>>25295221
Or, OP could get into flogging, whipping, strapping etc. It's very cathartic. With a little research it's as safe as houses.
>>
>>25295208
Cutting is easier and heals opposed to smashing le toes and teeth. Who are you to judge other anons anon? If OP wants to cut let him, why stop himself because one noble white knight said so
>>
File: shigy.jpg (6 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
shigy.jpg
6 KB, 200x200
>Being more concerned about about whether random strangers on the Internet will validate your self-mutilation rather than the fact that you are mutilating yourself to begin with

Self-mutilation is a sign that you are ill. You need some help, OP.
>>
>>25295208
Pulling out teeth or smashing toes causes irreversible damage. Cutting is different then even bruising or pulling out hair. I like smashing my head into shit or cutting because you get to see the blood, you can make more blood run, you see it scab and heal.
>>
File: 1449344227391.jpg (54 KB, 1015x448) Image search: [Google]
1449344227391.jpg
54 KB, 1015x448
>>25295296
I never said he should stop, I was just expressing contempt for his actions.

>Who are you to judge other anons anon?
I never realised I needed an authority to judge people, my bad.

>white knight
you think I'm doing this for OP's sake?
I'm much too selfish/disgusting for that.

>Cutting is easier and heals opposed to smashing le toes and teeth.
Ah, it's so you can keep doing it. But wouldn't the scars remain? or is that part of enjoyment. You could always get false teeth.

>>25295296
>>25295389
What do you think of pulling out hair/nails?
>>
>>25295464
I'm bald and usually have short nails. I imagine both would be more painful than cutting though
>>
>>25295464
Hair, the pain is too short and sharp and goes away after a second. I've never tried pulling out my nails but it wouldn't be as satisfying as cutting yourself. Cutting is clean but messy at the same time, sharp and dull, and it's refreshing to see your fresh cuts in the morning. I haven't cut more than 5 cuts in years but I miss the sensation. Maybe I'll cut once tonight
>>
>>25295548
So it's not about the pain?
It's really about the blood like >>25295389
says?
What is so special about the sight of blood?
How does it make you feel?
It seems to be a bit more than basic appreciation for the bodies ability to heal.
>>
>>25295604
I don't know about emo teenage fags that cut for attention. I personally like the dull pain, the fact that it doesn't really hurt after unless you want it to (by touching it). I don't know exactly, I'm pale and I like the look of blood on my skin, it's intriguing, and you're not in a situation where people are hurrying you to clean it up. I also enjoy nosebleeds but I don't give them to myself, I just like them when they come. I like seeing myself with blood run down my nose, since I have an innocent appearance and the blood "ruins" it.
>>
File: wolf-663x454.jpg (81 KB, 663x454) Image search: [Google]
wolf-663x454.jpg
81 KB, 663x454
>>25295591
>Cutting is clean but messy at the same time, sharp and dull, and it's refreshing to see your fresh cuts in the morning.
this seems like some abstract shit, I'm not sure that I'd ever be able to understand. Personally the thought of pain seems quite abhorrent, but for one to not only accept it out of self pity but to embrace it for what it is, you lot are a strange bunch indeed.

>Maybe I'll cut once tonight
just cover that shit up when you're done senpai

>>25295699
>nosebleeds
my friend used to have nosebleeds all the time, such a sensitive nose, he eventually burnt the vessels as they were getting in the way.

>I have an innocent appearance and the blood "ruins" it
Now this is something I can understand, innocent things are made to be corrupted. There is nothing more satisfying/personal/endearing/erotic than that.
>>
>>25294484
No matter the mental gymnastics you use, its an edgy act.
>>
>>25294484
No. Cutting can be a healthy way of signifying one's opposition to injustice when the alternative is accepting. Self-harm has helped me immensely and I don't see considering it a mistake in the future.
>>
>>25294484
It's only done right if you die fagget
>>
>>25295208
>Why not smash their toes or pull out their teeth?

I once resolved to pull out one of my teeth as a form of self-injury. I eventually didn't, but I had the idea.
>>
>>25296017
>but for one to not accept it out of self pity but instead to embrace it for what it is,
fixed
>>
Personally I don't think I'll ever try cutting myself unless I'm trying to die. Cutting yourself otherwise is usually the sort of attention-seeking a 14 year old girl would take part in. Unless of course you don't let anyone find out, in which case it's not as pathetic but it's still a mindless addiction.

Remember kids: it's across the street, not down the road.
>>
>>25296163
Enjoy being abandoned and thrown away from every single person who sees your scars because it's a sign of mental illness and weakness
>>
>>25296317
'Weakness' is a meaningless term in a world with no free will.

What matters when a person who is, say, abused by a parent (not me), has two choices, going to a therapist who is going to hammer into his/her head to forgive, let go, and move on, and cutting with the thought of 'I cannot pay my father back for what he did just now, but if I can't get to him, I'll at least get to myself, signifying to myself through self-harm that I won't let go of the wrong I have suffered unless I do *something* about it, preferably something that cannot be construed as easy, but only as an assertion of will... something that's counter-productive, so to signify that I shy away from no act that's in my reach'... the former destroys character and the latter builds it. More than 'doing something productive instead', too.
>>
File: 1437597969150.jpg (55 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
1437597969150.jpg
55 KB, 800x500
>>25296423
> meaningless term
meaning is subjective
weak is usually applied to someone that you have low opinion of, some one you personally feel is unworthy

> the latter builds it
I disagree
By cutting yourself, your father has won. he has had an effect on you and as long as you keep reminding yourself he will continue to win. Just like how terrorism wins when people are concious of it.
As long as ISIS is relevant they have influence and power. Otherwise they are nothing.

The former removes the influence. Pro tip: You are not your father, he does not feel your physical pain. However if you become above your fathers influence, become your own person then it doesn't matter what your father thinks, so it's a win win situation. If your father doesn't care, nor do you. If your father cares it shows how insignificant he is, which is damage to his ego/self worth.
>>
I do it to elicit reaction from girls I sleep with. Then when they fuck up I cut and blame it on them.

It's nothing but psychological warfare.
>>
>>25296689
You don't understand, anon. You still think in terms of abstractions instead of actions' physical consequences on the brain.

There is no abstract 'winning' or 'losing'; this is religious pop psychology. There is just presence or absence of hate.

Sure the abstract, removed ideal is letting go of what the hypothetical father has done for me and just pledging to unconditionally fight behaviour/abuse such as his in the future, in other people, at the same time. That would be perfect. But in practice, which is the only thing that matters, it is not possible to at the same time forgive personally and hate abstractly. As soon as I resolve to 'oh, I'll just remember to hate the action and not the agent, now is the time to move on', the intensity of the hatred *of the action* is diminished as well. Self-harm is the best way to (literally) ingrain your hatred into your body, remember it. Free will doesn't exist and simple mental notes about what's the right and wrong thing to do just won't be enough without associating them with a tangible reminder. Resolutions to fight wrong must be accompanied with unconditional, consistent exercises of one's will, such as of self-injury, otherwise they just won't come to fruition.

You committed the typical Buddhist fallacy of having the cake and eating it, of choosing to forgive and comforting oneself, 'oh, but that act of forgiveness won't affect my hatred of the wrong'. The brain doesn't work that way. Hate must be fuelled. Self-harm helps that. Every time your brain is distracted from the immediacy of the wrong you've been subject to, 'ah, right, I'm supposed to remember that I'm above that, I'm supposed to remember that others' actions don't affect me, I...', it is distracted from the necessity of remedying it as well. This is a hard, unavoidable fact. Not every priority can be reconciled, anon. Some drives just cannot co-occur.
>>
>>25296939
/devilish/

>>25296976
>forgive
I never said forgive, just ignore/forget.

>Free will doesn't exist
that's true but irrelevant

>to fight wrong
wrong is subjective, it's literally
>shit I don't like

>Self-harm is the best way to (literally) ingrain your hatred into your body,
It's certainly the best way of accomplishing nothing but scarring yourself. Even when the father is dead, he will have left his mark on you, making you nothing less than a monument to his misdeeds.

>Resolutions to fight wrong must be accompanied with unconditional, consistent exercises of one's will, such as of self-injury, otherwise they just won't come to fruition.
Restraint is an exercise so is ignoring things.
Self injuring exercises discomfort with yourself.

>Hate must be fuelled
>wanting to hate
Hating shows you care, by caring you lose.

>I'm supposed to remember that I'm above that,
nobody is above anything, that is egotistical and false. Even the holiest of people commit treason.

>I'm supposed to remember that others' actions don't affect me
They affect you if you let them affect you. There is no remembering needed. It's as easy as passing by a homeless person.

>it is distracted from the necessity of remedying it as well.
Not everything needs a remedy.
Not everything needs to be a priority.

> unconditionally fight behaviour/abuse such as his in the future
How noble of you, however that doesn't have to be the case

> absence of hate.
that's the goal senpai, absence of sadness aswell
>>
>>25296976
Note, at this point, I have built my hatred enough for this not really to be needed anymore. But the self-harm phase was necessary to get to this point.
>>
>>25297253
Even knowing how rampant belief in free will is, rarely does one see a person so religiously removed from reality.

I'm not going to reply to your mass of quotes which by and large connote the same thing, under the same fallacy I described. Heeding the 'you don't need to do anything' commandment while somehow magically escaping its drive-degenerative consequences.

Let me just say that 'wrong is subjective' is objectively wrong, and betrays that you have never been a victim of abuse. Or maybe you were, but you were brainwashed by therapists into for-- I mean, 'ignoring/forgetting'.
>>
>>25297377
>>25297253
In short, I don't care whether 'by hating/caring I lose' or whether 'I don't need to remember'. This means fuck all. All that matters is, is self-injury after one has been wronged the best *feasible* way to entail proper reactions of one in the future? Yes, it is. In reality, tepid resolutions to 'not let the abuser win by choosing to "ignore/forget" instead don't cut it. And reality is the only thing that should be discussed. /discussion
>>
>>25297377
>removed from reality
How can you be sure that your reality is the real one?

I'm just saying that you don't have to hate.
>its drive-degenerative consequences
I don't understand. I'd also like an explanation on how wrong is subjective is objectively wrong considering that without humans or morals there wouldn't be right or wrong.
Some people think that gays are wrong, others think that those hating gays are wrong. There is no objective wrong.

Also please don't try to build a strawman out of me, this is a hypothetical situation and there is no reason to bring your fictional backgrounds into this.
If you're going to ridicule me I'm just going to leave.
>>
>>25297496
In other words, self-harm is lifting for your brain. You can refuse to lift and say, 'oh, the noble way is to get strong without destroying your muscle tissue so that it has to regenerate, the noble way is getting strong without causing yourself pain'. Cool; but irrelevant. Because it won't result in strength.

>>25297554
See above.
>>
>>25297594
>self-harm is lifting for your brain
No it's not.
But upon the comparison, my argument would be
"you don't have to lift if you don't want to, you can always study and similarly achieve things without building muscles or even partake in a social sport like rowing where you build strength, learn techniques and make friends"
You don't have to be strong but if you want to be strong, it helps to have a cause.
Getting strong for the sake of being strong doesn't sound gratifying to me personally.

I never said anything about noble, you are making me out to be pompous/pretentious which I am not trying to be, I simply have a differing opinion.
>>
>>25295208
Op here.

I see what you're saying, and I'm truly sorry that your family had to go through that.

Quite simply, cutting is easier to do and cover up than yanking teeth and breaking toes.

Yeah, self-injury is a bad thing. I can see where you're coming from with having disdain for it.

I'm not going to stop, but I definitely understand your thought process and I think you've made some good points.
>>
>>25297826
>Getting strong for the sake of being strong

Cf. >>25297496 'to entail proper reactions of one'.

When one wronged contemplates two outcomes, 'choosing to do something productive' and self-harm, the latter results in being an objectively better person.

When one wronged contemplates two outcomes, 'choosing to do something productive' and self-harm, *while being aware of the pragmatic nature of this choice, that is, that it should be contemplated with respect to the likely results of both acts*, neither will result in being an objectively better person unless one has been self-harming in the past.

But as you have betrayed many times, you are irrational. Do leave the thread.
>>
>>25297963
>unless one has been [...]

(In fact, it never will result in an improvement. Self-awareness, as opposed to awareness, makes you a worse person regardless of your past. But that's a digression.)
>>
>>25294484
If you weren't doing it to be edgy, you wouldnt be fucking asking other people if its edgy. why would you hide your cuts then tell people where they are?

also
>an outward expression of being perfectly stable and happy
kek
>>
>>25297963
I don't understand how hurting yourself makes you better than someone who doesn't.
Becoming a carpenter builds just as much character as a person who spent the same amount of time hurting themselves.

>objectively better person
There is no objectively better person, people only have a use when you need them and by that logic a carpenter is more useful than a cutter because a carpenter can create things whilst a cutter destroys his body.
An example of subjective worth is supply and demand.

Let's say that an objectively better person exists, explain to me what the objectively perfect person is?

I won't leave this thread yet, not until you explain your reasoning.
>>
>>25294484
It's only not edgy if you never ever talk about it or let anybody see it.
Maybe an exception can be made for anonymous settings like this, but only if you just mention it and don't dwell on it or post pics or describe it in detail.
It's really really hard to do without being edgy.
>>
>>25298188
Self-harm is a predictor of human quality.

Do you want to know what 'human quality' is, anon?

<You are mentally ill.
>Can you give me examples of my ill behaviour?
<I won't give you everything on a plate.
>Can you please give me examples of my ill behaviour?
<If you were responsible, you wouldn't expect examples from people on a whim.
>You are a filthy coward who accuses while avoiding the responsibility to give examples.
<I think you should take your medication.
>Am I being psychotic at this moment?
<Yes, you are being psychotic.
>Can you write this, 'you are being psychotic', on a piece of paper and sign it?
<I am not going to help you with your psychotic desires.
>Please write down your claim of me being psychotic and sign it.
<Yes, I can write down that you are acting like a person in psychosis.
>That's not what you said. You said 'I am being psychotic'. Please write this down.
<I will if you record yourself acting the way you acted in this discussion.
>You are accusing me of psychosis and refusing to put your money where your mouth is.
<I cannot testify to something without there being proof of this behaviour.
>That's not true, if something is true, such as my supposed psychosis, you should be able to testify to that fact with a clear conscience even in absence of examples or proof.
<You are making no sense.
>You baselessly accused me of psychosis and refuse to stand behind those accusations of yours.
<No, it is you who abused me by putting words in my mouth. It is you who basically forced me to concede something that you came up with in the first place, namely the suggestion that you are being psychotic. This is all that my concession that 'you are being psychotic' meant. I just agreed to you out of politeness, because I wanted to avoid conflict.

This is human quality.
>>
>>25297902
I appreciate your response and sympathy, although that situation has long past, the clear and concise answer has helped.
I might have been in the wrong for saying that it is a bad thing, if you experience positive effects from it.
I won't tell you to stop, obviously that isn't for me to decide and I respect and admire your consideration, thoughtfulness and independence.

I hope that didn't come across as retarded as I think it is.
>>
>>25298487
Even after reading that anecdote I still don't understand what human quality is.
Is it the calling someone mentally ill or is it refusing to take medication?
Why isn't the accuser giving examples of the behaviour?
I don't think hurting yourself makes you any more humane than anyone else, I think that is egotistical.
Being human isn't special, like you said free will doesn't exist, so we never had a choice.

You accused me of being irrational does that make me of higher human quality?

In advance, I apologise for wasting time, but is there another way you could explain this for me.
>>
>>25298677
>Even after reading that anecdote I still don't understand what human quality is.

I am aware.
>>
>>25294484
>> primarily do it for the endorphins

douche

work out or go for a run. atleast you gain something that isnt a horrendous scar and develop something other than a sense of self loathing
>>
>>25294484
who cares if its edgy

anyway

i've tried cutting myself several times to see what people get out of it and i never got anything out of it, just some scars, although i enjoy the sight of blood

i enjoy burning myself and other masochistic behaviors though, sometimes erotically

i must be doing it wrong
>>
>>25298700
I don't suppose you are willing to explain in simpler terms then.
>>
>>25298740
Dunning-Kruger, anon, that phenomenon that reveals itself to have less and less to do with intelligence itself.

'Human quality' can not be revealed in a single lofty claim about understanding. It is revealed in choices of phrase every week, every day, every hour.
>>
>>25294484
LMAO MADE MY NIGHT thanks op
>>
>>25294484
I did when was when i was a teenager reeling from my first breakup. I wanted to think about something other than the pain in my brain, so I fucked the shit out of my thigh with a razor. I probably did this for two weeks until I got over the pain. I seem to remember thinking it took 2+ years for the scars to go away.

I wasn't edgy just stupid and didn't know what to do with my emotions.
>>
File: 1446647063783.png (23 KB, 489x423) Image search: [Google]
1446647063783.png
23 KB, 489x423
>>25298378
why does this line of thinking piss me off so much

any imperfect behaviors are now edgecringefedora buzzwords and humans are so self aware about it that nobody shuts the fuck up, sometimes it's warranted but at this point it feels robotic

why aren't people bathing in the fountain of post-irony and embracing the failure by now
>>
>>25294762
And what's makes you imply it wasn't spiritual hm?
>>
>>25298837
what do you mean by post-irony, exactly? about "edgy" behaviors or about condemning those behaviors?
>>
File: Egyptianfriends.jpg (144 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
Egyptianfriends.jpg
144 KB, 612x612
>>25298793
I don't see the relevance of the Dunning Kruger effect. Are you saying that the one who was diagnosing the person as mentally ill wasn't qualified? In which case, wouldn't you want to talk to someone who is?
Or are you saying there will never be someone qualified enough to diagnose the illness.
Regardless I fail to see the relevance of this to "human quality" which hasn't been explained.
So far I've received an anecdote and a the revelation that it cannot be revealed which gives it as much influence as the will of god, as in it's only powerful as long as you believe in it.

For example:
>'The will of god' can not be revealed in a single lofty claim about understanding. It is revealed in choices of phrase every week, every day, every hour.
>>
>>25296292
You're a fucking spastic. An absolute fucking moron. Fuck you and your mother. I hope I can rape her in your bedroom while you have to sit and watch.

It's down the road, not across the street, you fucking mongaloid.
>>
i sliced my neck with dull scissors in college as punishment for not going to class. i did it too hard and blood was pouring down my body, got all over my boxers and then i passed out in bed. i woke up and never did it again, told people who asked that i cut it shaving.
edgy as fuck
>>
>>25299232
hehehe you tried to call someone stupid and you spelled "mongoloid" wrong. tee hee hee. u dumm nigga u dumm. teee heeeeeee
>>
>>25299305
A girl at my college killed herself by cutting her neck.
I figure either she didn't think it would kill her and she was doing it for attention, or she actually made a real commitment to it. Leaning towards the latter because girls generally don't make a fake attempt that does any damage to their appearance.
I think it's a straightforward, practical, and somewhat brutal method of suicide and I liked it.
And then you go and shit on it with your dull scissors.
>>
>>25299408
great, now i can't even say i slice my neck like a girl. thanks.
by the way i'm 33 now and i still have a noticeable scar. edgy for life.
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.