[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck are you guys so depressed, lose the weight, go the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: china cuck.jpg (187 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
china cuck.jpg
187 KB, 600x450
Why the fuck are you guys so depressed, lose the weight, go the fuck outside, and talk to people. I don't care how wierd or awkward it is, it will make you feel better then anticipating it. Go!
>>
>Lose the weight
I'm pretty /fit/, actually.

>Go the fuck outside
I work outside. Also today I went on a hike with the doges.

>Talk to people
I talk to people all the time. It doesn't change that no one ever wants anything to do with me beyond what they have to put up with.

Honestly, I know exactly what my issue is. When you lack a healthy family, you end up a pretty broken person. It's how it goes. My parents never should have had children. Their entire marriage was a mistake, and I'm just an extension of that mistake.

So it goes, I guess.

I'll just sit here and play guitar instead.
>>
>>25294274
life is pretty boring and empty to me

i prefer to stay inside and perform strange psychological experiments on myself
> taking various drugs and supplements
> destroying all beliefs with philosophy
> sleep deprivation
> spending long periods on r9k
> seeing what things i can fap to
..etc
>>
>>25294274
>jeans with tie and shirt
What a horrible decision.
>>
>>25294274
>Lose the weight
I'm 5'11 and 135ish pounds.

>go the fuck outside
humans have worked forever trying to perfect inside, I want to put their hard work to good use.

>talk to people
the people I'd like to talk to are sitting behind a computer, not out there in normie land.
>>
>>25294274

I can get girls off of dating sites, but I gotta say, it completely mystifies me how guys manage to meet women while 'out' as you put it. The idea of talking to random people strikes me as so remote from what I consider acceptable social protocol... I understand its one of those things you get used to and can fake it til u make it and whatnot, but to me, random groups of strangers just look so un-inviting unless I'm like 10 beer deep.
>>
Bamp digity
>>
>Just talk to people
Sure thing, pal. Why don't you try to develop a connection with someone who doesn't have an interest outside of drinking away their sorrows or watching television adverts.
>>
I could get a girl if I actually tried, but I don't know how and I think I'm scared of commitment.
>>
>>25294274
we are already skeletons you idiot. also I have too much empathy to make people uncomfortable with my presence
>>
>>25294274
GOD FUCKING DAMN YOU STUPID NEWFAG PIECES OF SHIT. I AM GOING TO LEAP THROUGH THE FUCKING INTERNET AND FUCKING GUT YOU.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.