[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
REVENGE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: dvq8uUH.jpg (103 KB, 906x813) Image search: [Google]
dvq8uUH.jpg
103 KB, 906x813
What keeps you from viciously murdering the people that make fun of you?
>>
The fact that I deserved to get made fun of. I also on;t let myself harm another person.
>>
Sense mainly.
>>
>>25294199
You realize it is possible to defend yourself without going full columbine right? Or this is just b8? Like if somebody insults you just insult them back. It's not that hard.
>>
>>25294199
Because I don't want to go to prison.
>>
File: 1427680164402.jpg (47 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1427680164402.jpg
47 KB, 500x500
They're making fun of me on the Internet and I don't know where they live
>>
>>25294260
Then make fun of them on the internet back. Like just keep it even. I don't understand the whole need to murder due to over it.
>>
>>25294235
And then the physical violence starts, and unless you're a genetically superior Chad, you're going to lose.
>>
>>25294282
People don't usually snap because of the insult but because it's the last straw on the camels back.
>>
>>25294199
Do you know what prison jewvie I should say is like desu? Enjoy nigger chad dick 24/7
>>
Empathy.

I haven't really been made fun of or anthing like that, mostly just pushed around/beat up.
>>
>>25294199
I lack the wherewithal
>>
Because your brain always comes up with excuses to keep you alive. My life is shit, but at the same time, I don't want to die. There's always some last straw your grasping onto.
>>
>>25294353
There's no prison if you get away with it
>>
>>25294199
Knowing that they're only making fun of me because they're scared of what I represent: failure.
>>
>>25294199
nobody makes fun of me apart from myself
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.