[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>turned on twitch stream to try to stop being neet >4 viewers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: sweat.jpg (34 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
sweat.jpg
34 KB, 480x454
>turned on twitch stream to try to stop being neet
>4 viewers
>>
>>25294105
How does that help you to stop being neet?
>>
>>25294105
>>25294126
I too want to know this.
>>
File: 1357311250317_zps2a3b5d92.png (951 KB, 1022x874) Image search: [Google]
1357311250317_zps2a3b5d92.png
951 KB, 1022x874
>>25294105
So any autistic robot will find 4! actual human beeings who are willing to spend their time watching him play videogames instead of doing anything else with their lives.

This is sad, really
>>
>find a few comfy streams which average ~10 viewers
>leave them on for hours at a time in the background for months
>regulars chatting with eachother and the streamer
>never say anything
>realize recently that they must surely see that I am there every day for hours at a time and think I'm a total creep sperg
>>
>>25294105

Don't try talking to them unless you want 10 more people to know how much of a faggot you are
>>
>>25294105

>trying to get paid for streaming

lol fag
I'll never understand how people think they deserve money for streaming.
I know there's a select few that are genuinely good entertainers and stream 9 hours a day and it's basically their job.
But most streamers are streaming free games with a free PC on their mother's internet connection. If you give these people money you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>25294105
What's your channel senpai
>>
>>25294105
I watch literally any streamer who plays Tales of Maj'Eyal, which often means being the only viewer or sitting in with a guy and his buddy who's backseating him.

It's usually pretty comfy.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.