[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /only talks to people online/ here? >mfw the only bright
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 1367439980239.jpg (477 KB, 1305x1265) Image search: [Google]
1367439980239.jpg
477 KB, 1305x1265
Who /only talks to people online/ here?

>mfw the only bright spot in my life is an online friend who I talk to once or twice per day
>mfw he's starting to get sick of my shit
>>
File: 1438485030333.jpg (34 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1438485030333.jpg
34 KB, 640x640
>>25293930
me.

went to college with him for a year, we would discuss like sociology and psychology of other college students.

then after college there was this sort of fallout where everyone else we knew tried to become normies or just failed at life and we stayed the same ish.

He's been going through some shit lately and only replies once every couple weeks.

now i've been trying to find random girls to talk to so I guess its for the better...

maybe?
>>
>>25293930
I have one online friend, but if she doesn't message me first, I don't talk to her. I don't want to ruin it by being overly pushy.
>>
File: 1418049404855.jpg (51 KB, 450x432) Image search: [Google]
1418049404855.jpg
51 KB, 450x432
>>25293930
i talk to people i meet on /r9k/ who need someone that listens.

sometimes they just wanna talk about their day, sometimes something particular is stressing them out, sometimes they pour their entire life story and fucked up brain into me. it's nice. it helps me get better at talking to people, and i'd like to believe it helps them.
>>
>havent spoken to my friend in a week
>text him on Christmas night "how was your Christmas"?
>he ignored me
>text him yesterday after toon asking if he could go on Facebook so we could chat for free, I wanted to talk to him about how verbally abusive my brother has been over christmas
>texts me back, word for word, "oh my god you're so needy WHAT DO YOU WANT?

What the fuck? Last time I was speaking to him I was trying to support him through his depression and failed exams. This is why I have trust issues.
>>
I can only find people with similar interests on internet. Such a life in 3rd world.
>>
Do you have kik? Add me

Kik nane: folandi
>>
I'm not good at carrying a conversation. People will say something to me and I'll say "that's cool" or "oh, that stinks" or something to that effect.
>>
You can talk shit to me all day if you need it
>>
>>25294081
He sounds like a genuine cunt.
>>
>>25294081
>>25294169
He sounds like a cunt but you sound like you are making a mountain out of a mole hill, unless your brother is literally calling you a pathetic faggot, telling you to die, etc.
>>
>>25294169
He's usually fine but then he comes out with shit like that every now and again. I haven't said a word to him since.
>>
>>25294103
What shithole country do you live in?
>>
>>25294204

Turdkey.
>>
>>25294114
Someone add me I'm so lonely desu
>>
>>25294186
My brother wants me to move in with him but he's been talking down to me for the past few days, calling me lazy and stupid at every opportunity. It's not as bad as you say but I still don't fucking deserve it.
>>
>>25294145
The trick to holding a conversation is to ask questions, even though you're not interested in what the other person has to say. Alternatively, you can keep talking yourself so the other person doesn't have to.

It's all about faking interest.

>>25294223
Russian invasion soon
>>
File: Wqtg2Q3.jpg (45 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
Wqtg2Q3.jpg
45 KB, 499x499
>>25293930
uh huh
>mfw i can only talk to people online
>mfw no online friends at all
>mfw you guys are my only "friends"
>>
>>25294114
>>25294228
What even is kik, I thought that was just a place for fetishists to meet up or something.
>>
File: 1438554046775.png (239 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
1438554046775.png
239 KB, 666x666
im longing for intelligent conversation. Im smart, but dont actually have a lot of knowledge, but often i just have "deeper" or more complex thoughts and questions that just wont ever come up or fit in conversation.
Not even on the internet really, because i dont have one question i want answered or a real point, im just interested.

For example i watched the documentary "making a murderer" couple days ago and i had a billion thoughts and questions about the american justice system, jurys in particular, education, general perception of the world based on your intelligence. But nothing i can really do with it.
>>
>>25294294
Maybe you could try browsing more specialized forums or boards for intelligent discussion, like /his/ or /biz/, or /diy/ I guess. Never really browsed those boards myself though.
>>
>>25294294
I like to have pointless discussions like this. Move to midwest USA and let's be friends.
>>
>>25294246
I'll be your internet pal, anon.
>>
>>25294539
Okay. Alright. I accept. Let's be friends, please.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.