[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what souns does a clock make?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8
what souns does a clock make?
>>
>>25293566
Sick cuck, sick cuck, sick cuck
>>
File: neetgrumpy.jpg (78 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
neetgrumpy.jpg
78 KB, 409x409
WAGESLAVE!

I specifically asked for 5 ketchup packets with my Big Mac. You gave me SEVEN! What do you want me to do, inundate my burger with superfluous ketchup at your discretion?

Remove the two packets from my bag or I'm calling the manager.
>>
What sound does a NEET make while sobbing quietly in bed because they have to face another lonely pointless day in their lives where they long to be able to be productive, respected members of society earning their own wage and place to stay instead of living in their poor mother's rundown hovel in the middle of nowhere LITERALLY rotting away mind and body?
>>
>>25293566
clocks don't make sound
>>
>>25293566
I'm pretty sure it makes this sound:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
>>
Ohhh man, the sound of another short week at a job I enjoy followed by a paycheck and a three day weekend. So horrible. Please save me.
>>
>>25293718
i'm a wageslave and i am not a respected member of society
>>25293783
i hate my job with a passion. it makes me suicidal.
>>
File: 1451077053287.jpg (50 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1451077053287.jpg
50 KB, 499x499
>>25293702
>mfw wagecuck messed up my order so i phoned his manager and he got demoted to cleaner
>>
>>25293718
>>25293740
>>25293783

Oh man. Wagies BTFO. Indisputably, objectively, absolutely, irrefutably, irrevocably, undeniably

BTFO
T
F
O

in perpetuity.
>>
>>25293888

>Wageslave said "have a nice day"
>Told his manager I don't celebrate Solar Tempore and wageslave is triggering me with his offensive suggestions
>wageslave gets chewed out for the next 10 minutes
>>
File: comfycozy.png (303 KB, 686x802) Image search: [Google]
comfycozy.png
303 KB, 686x802
>>25293702

OHHHHHHH WAAAAAAGESLAAAAAAAAVE DARLING DEAREST!!!

My burger bun appears to have thirty-nine sesame seeds on it. Did I not ask for thirty-seven? Because I seem to recall asking for thirty-seven!

And DON'T you give me that 'more bang for your buck' nonsense. The customer is ALWAYS right.

Maybe Mr.Shekelstein should know about this!
>>
File: highaf.webm (202 KB, 324x284) Image search: [Google]
highaf.webm
202 KB, 324x284
>work 3 days
>earn more money than OP does in a month
>1 week off

Woe is me.
>>
File: 1449326851140.png (1 MB, 999x999) Image search: [Google]
1449326851140.png
1 MB, 999x999
>>25293783
3 WHOLE days!
>>
>>25293566
>makes the same fucking thread over and over again
>purposely changing the wording so the bot doesn't mute him
>uses the same image he didn't even make
>not understanding the point of the bot
Post quality is really important. This is what cancer actually is. Without OC boards become stagnant. Someone had to create that picture for you. You're no different than a succubus.

I don't want to come on r9k and see the same threads over and over. Create some real, well thought out content. Inb4 wage cuck, 26 y/o kv neet.
>>
File: 1450987790995.jpg (184 KB, 1100x700) Image search: [Google]
1450987790995.jpg
184 KB, 1100x700
>>25294155
>wagecucks force themselves to work and be "productive" even when just posting on 4chins

top cuck
>>
>>25294213
>btfo
>damage control
>also not a wage cuck like I said, if you can read
Be 100% honest when did you find 4chan. Without OC you couldn't post that picture. Someone had to spend the time to draw Pepe. Without OC, no one would come here. You're killing this board. When you get bored of posting the same thing over and over you will look for more OC, instead of making your own. Woman tier shit man, at least women can sometimes be creative and enjoy themselves at the same time, unlike you, who just regurgitates the le may mays he found on here.

Fuck off to r/4chan, you literally do the same thing they do.
>>
File: NEETAdvice.jpg (109 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
NEETAdvice.jpg
109 KB, 800x600
>>25294397

Not him, but I make a lot of NEETfrog OC. It's just not necessary to post it to blow wagecucks the fuck out

A good meme isn't something you just whip out at leisure. You can't expose your hand too quickly. We want Wagecucks to develop a resistance to our basic memes. Then we'll switch up the game with brand new pepes and OC.
>>
>>25293566
it depends on the clock. it can either go click click click or crrrrrrrrr
>>
>>25294464
1/10 if that's OC. Basically the same thing as posting a thread with that image, but in image form. You could have at least put something original in the speech bubble?
Thanks for creating OC tho, I'm sure you have better material. When will people like op understand?
>>
>>25294061
>>25294155
>>25294397

Yes. Yes give me more specimens of RAGIE WAGIES. Yessssssss
>>
>>25294614
>not understanding the question was rhetorical
Literal autism
>>
>>25294707

When I make OC, I post it ONCE in a NEET thread and then never again. If It grows, it grows. If not, I won't post it for at least another month.

I have some others but I'm working on some projects. Can't shitpost all day
>>
>>25294731
you're just mad I forgot to mention the digital clocks which make no sound
>>
>>25294717
>rage

Today I earned $800 in one day. Now I'm at home drinking some beers, and laughing at you losers. I also have another week off for new year and I'm going on holiday to fuck some sluts on the 31st

How much do you get from your benefits?Money from your mommy doesn't count.
>>
I love humoring you autistic NEETs into thinking your life is worth anything. You know, there's stages to your condition. First its panic, then anger, now you're at denial. You're just denying that you're a useless invertebrate who will whither and die as soon as your mommy passes away.
>>
Where now is your wew army? Your wew poster, and your precious Wewnonymous? Where now are your vaunted legions of wagecucks who were to flood this board.

Gone.

Wagecucks: doing everything wrong.
>>
>>25293702
You need all the nourishment you can get, neetcuck
>>
>>25294848
The best part is, this neetcuck assumes all people who have a jobs work at mcdonalds. This goes to show how little they know about the employment, and .life in general.

The only place the neetcuck ever slithers to is mcdonalds, so it assumes that people only work at mcdonalds.
>>
>>25294777
>>25294791

Wagies in full damage control now. They literally cannot stop being hurt, mad and upset.

>hurt
>mad
>upset

>hurt
>mad
>upset
>>
>>25294717
>in denial that I don't work
You really have no logical comebacks.
All you can spout is HAHA YOUR MAD BECAUSE WAGEKEK LOLOL R8 MY STALE MEME
How does it feel to be so stagnant?
I'm just trying to get you to post something interesting man
>>
>>25294927

The wagerage is strong in this one. Maybe i should bring this to mr
Shekelsbergstein's attention. He might fire you.
>>
>>25294755
>can't shitpost all day
Finally someone understands holy shit
>>
>work retail
>have to go gather carts
>notice some idiot trying to park in the fire lane
>leave those carts in the fire lane while I gather and bring in a few nearby carts
>hear the dingbat hit their car horn a couple of times, trying to get me to move the carts out of their way
>the carts were there when I went to retrieve them about a minute later, but no sign of the car
>they can't bitch to my boss about it without them taking it seriously, as the fire lane is a no parking zone and they weren't driving a fire truck

Is the feeling I got from this ebic ruse similar to what op feels when he makes this thread every day
>>
normies never learn lol
>>
>>25294978
>wagerage
>still has nothing to say but that
>this stagnant
>in denial
Currently wrapped in a blanket next to the heater with some Popeyes next to me. Feels comfy man.
>>
>>25294921
h-h-hey wagecucks have fun earning money, making friends, developing your life and social skills, getting experience, gaining confidence, gettings girls and enjoying your life. A-at least I'm comfy ;_;
>>
These threads are starting to get disturbing. I'm actually starting to think some of you could be this... pathetic
>>
the funniest part is that these pathetic neetcucks would never muster the confidence to ever say this to my face.

stay autistic
>>
> alarm clock rings
> i just went to sleep
> put on my fast food helmet
> have to pay to ride the bus to my job
> my car is in the shop and I can't afford to pay for it
> start work at 6am
> cars lined up for breakfast special
> begin the endless job of covering shifts for all the coworkers who called in sick the day after christmas
> only three people working today
> dining area so crowded people are just piling trays on the floor
> manager arrives late at 1pm
> says he just broke up with his girlfriend because she was sleeping with some guy she met on WOW
> some lady comes in and asks for ten burgers with different omissions on each one
> gets mad when she opens one and it has ketchup on it
> she opened the wrong one
> coworker tells me there's a big mess to clean up in the bathroom
> sigh and get my mop
> go into bathroom
> manager with his face in toilet bleeding out onto the floor
> only five more hours left in the day
>>
>>25295030
>>25295061
>>25295071

Wagies panicking to come back. Face it wagecuck. You can't recover. Off you ho before i say something bad about you on your company's social media site and you get fired.

>popeyes
>no xaxby's

You literally never learn
>>
>>25295061
>them not realizing you can get a easy ass job you fucking love and look forward to single everyday
You could be a tour guide in a tropical country and bang foreign women not destroyed by western culture.
>tfw you will never help strap a big bootied women into a harness so she can zip line
>have money and your own place, so you ask her for a date after you get off work
Not every job is being in a fast food resteraunt taking orders from fat niggers.

I'm just waiting to find the right opportunity, that's what my mom did. She has bank AND enjoys work,
>>
>>25295158
>full damage control
>won't acknowledge I'm a neet
>won't acknowledge my points because he knows I'm right
>posts something you could say to literally anyone regardless of what they post
It's as if he's talking to himself
He can't even get social interaction on r9k lmfao
>>
>>25295158
Popeyes is shit I'll give you that
I don't have those here, mum too sick to make me tendies.
>>
>>25295211

>pretending to be a NEET
>pretending he isn't a triggered wagecuck

BTFO once again. Anything else?
>>
>>25295166
>you can get a easy ass job you fucking love and look forward to single everyday

Hahah, no. You're lucky to get a job that pays ok and you can stand.
>>
>>25295121
>with some guy she met on wow
This is what I white knight looks like.
Enjoy grinding for 18 hours only to not get paid in money, but instead for a girl you will never meet in person
Longer than a wagecuck's hours, and you don't even get paid
Also
>being this delusional
See
>>25295166
>>
>>25295261
>still in denial
I'm just tired of everyone acting like the neet life is so great. I'm fucking bored 24/7, depressed and hate myself. Lost interest in vidya because it's all I fucking do. Give it a few years you'll know what I mean.
>>
>>25295367

>wagecuck false flagging

Minimum wage/10 try harded
>>
>>25295268
>not starting your own business
>not just asking mum for money for stocks and investments
>literally just sit around and earn money, exactly the same as the neet lifestyle, except you can move from mummy to fuck girls in your own house. After all, you're rich and have all the time in the world.
Stay in denial.
>tfw no money for investments
JUST
>>
>>25295422
How can I prove to you I don't have a job?
>>
>>25295422
try a $13 as an intern, faggot. Then $30+ as a engineer in a year
>>
ahh wagecuck threads. guaranteed (You)s

>tfw trying to become a wagecuck but no interviews yet
>>
>>25293566
>NEET makes wagecuck thread
>btfo
>tries to hold out for as long as he can, but gets overwhelmed by the truth
>stops posting, eventually 404's
>makes another one tomorrow
When will they learn there are better things to do in life
>>
>>25295988
Same thing everytime. NEET's are just self loathing bitches who post these threads to try and justify their man-child lifestyle and make themselves feel better for a little while.
>>
>>25293566
When will wagecucks learn
>>
>>25296107
Learn what my friend? That sucking off your mom's tits until she dies and your fucked with no work experience, working minimum wage labor jobs with your decaying body at 60+ is a superior lifestyle.
Meanwhile the "wagecucks" are retired, and doing literally what you are doing but with lots of money?
Work while you're young and full of energy, i heard its actually nb if you get a decent job. Sure it sucks but at least you have a secure future, not to mention money.

Difference between neets and wages is the time period they have to wageslave.
Most neets talk about planning to killing themselves when their source of income is cut off.
Stay delusional, tick tock, neet friends.

Inb4 inheritance, I envy the small percentage that makes up you lucky fucks
>>
Only four posts in abd wagies are already frothing at the mouth. They must be really stressed from their jobs and having to work again. It'd be better if you just say under my desk and lived off my semen. I mean you're already acuck.
>>
>>25293566
Digital clocks don't make sound.

Well, I guess they make a loud crunching kind of noise if you smash one.
>>
>tfw you are banging wagie's gf
>>
>>25293566
tick to...
oh you sneaky neet
>>
>>25293895
Indubitably.

Indubitavelmente.

Indubitablement.
>>
>ifunny.co

I'm a neet and find these memes hilarious, but please fucking kill yourself you giant faggot
>>
>>25296611
This so much oh fuck when will neets realize
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.