[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anyone that can love stupid worthless NEETs that aren't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: wojak_by_toshitne-d8sqsel.png.jpg (33 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
wojak_by_toshitne-d8sqsel.png.jpg
33 KB, 894x894
Is there anyone that can love stupid worthless NEETs that aren't their moms?
Surely there are some people that can't help but be attracted to and want to care for such pitiful creatures?
>>
Unfortunately not. Or even if there are the chance of you meeting one is probably less than being struck by lightning.
You will live alone and miserable then die.
>>
Other NEETs.

There are NEET girls out there who will date NEET guys.
>>
>>25293565
How do you meet other NEETs? They don't leave their house.
>>
>>25293492
>Is there anyone that can love stupid worthless NEETs that aren't their moms?

Yes, your mom.
>>
>>25293565
I want to believe but I've been a NEET for close to a decade now and haven't come across a single one in all my years on the Internet, where are they?
>>
>>25293640
meeting other male NEETs is incredibly easy online.
also you're mistaking NEET with shut-in.
>>
>>25293565
No. NEET girls want the "nerd" Chad.
>>
uboachan.net/neet
>>
>>25293681
not just calling yeself a hermit.
who hermit here?
>>
>>25293713
*uboachan.net/n
>>
>>25293713
that place is a shit hole, literally infested with constant roleplaying and people who've convinced themselves that they have tulpas. fuck off.
>>
Protip: read books, maintain your physical attractiveness, and get a creative hobby, and you can prolly at least get something. If you're a need you don't participate in society and you probably have few to no friends - at least work on yourself so as to have something to offer others. No one will like you if you're just a shell of a person.
>>
>>25293565
>>25293640
>>25293658
>>25293696
all girls are NEETs
>>
>>25293866
and no girls want to support a male NEET, where do we go from here?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.