[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lads how do i get a cougar gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: ideal woman tbh.jpg (22 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
ideal woman tbh.jpg
22 KB, 400x533
lads how do i get a cougar gf?
>>
>>25293458
Go to a bar. That's you're best bet.
>>
You got yourself some fine OC there, OP
>>
Give her what older men don't have

So, in other words, be an aggressive, arrogant, impulsive little piss ant who just wants to fuck and party and work out.
>>
Find a fellow robot IRL that lives with his mom and start fucking her.

At least, it worked for me.
>>
>>25293458
Be chad.
Works for me.
>>
>cougar gf
No. Cougars are for once or twice fuck. They rarely settle down.
>>
>>25294074
go more in depth please
>>
you'll need money anon. Just saying. Coming from someone who ahad a thing for these cunts due to getting raped by one as a child. You better have your pockets lined.

but yeah, basically give them what men their age can't. Go party, act like a sociopathic asshole, if she says something you don't agree with then straight up tell her she's wrong. work out, offer to work out with her, fuck a lot, etc... you'll find these types at bars but don't be like "hey ma'am, can I get you a drink?" 100% of the time they will respond with awh... you're so cute! and then laugh. You walk up like a biker in one of those shitty overdramatic movies, take note of what she's drinking, look in to her eyes and say "looks like you could use another." she will either respond positively or negatively to this but either way you can still make it work.

Order two regular bar whiskeys (not jim bean, not fireball, etc...) you have to like like you don't give a shit.

cont?
>>
In my case I put an ad on CL and got a reply from a cougar. We'll meet this wednesday and have sex... hope she likes spaghetti
>>
>>25294124
I met/found a robot off here that we lived close and started hanging out. He lived alone with his mom, so by proxy I also spent time with her. She was grateful for being a friend to her son but overtime she and I became close on our own.

Been two years now, not proud to say but I'm in a serious relationship with her.

If you're reading this Geoff, I'm sorry but she came onto me. It was also her idea for you to call me "dad" but it was a joke, you shouldn't take it seriously.
>>
>>25294252
Well more like a milf than a cougar but still someone replied..
>>
>>25294257
Kek, Geoff got cucked hard

Do you still talk to him? I imagine it would be hard to avoid him if you're with his mom.
>>
>>25294257
Jack you fucking bastard!
>>
>>25294322
I live with them, can't avoid him or avoid talking to him. We're still friends, he's just a little bitter about the situation and I can't blame him. I wouldn't be surprised if he secretly wants to kill me.

I gave him a sibling, is why I'm living with them. It's a pretty fucked up situation overall.
>>
>>25294432
Absolute madman, you literally impregnated your friend's mom? You're my hero.
>>
>>25294463
In my defense it was never my intent. I didn't become friends with the guy to get with his mom and I definitely didn't get with her with the intent of having a kid. I can't be sure if she let it happen or was an accident. Either way, I'm dealing with the consequences.
>>
>>25294592
Was it worth it anon?
>>
>>25294432
>I gave him a sibling
so you old as well nigga?
>>
Chad is fucking the few good looking milfs on the side as well
>>
Put your Tinder settings to 30+
>>
>>25294607
Can't really say my true feelings about things on here in case it gets seen, but I can say things are definitely messed up.

>>25294712
No, me and him are about the same age. She had him young but she's still a lot older than me.
>>
>>25294257
>It was also her idea for you to call me "dad" but it was a joke
JUST A PRANK BRO
>>
>going through an older woman phase since the only women I can get the interest/respect of are older

Might as well not even fight it anymore. Going to roll with it for the time being.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.