[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>asians draw anime girls to the likeness of white people because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 16
File: fuck_you.jpg (16 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
fuck_you.jpg
16 KB, 306x306
>asians draw anime girls to the likeness of white people because they think white people are beautiful
>weaboos like how anime girls look
>date asian girls

Does anyone else not see this? Like, that's the entire point of anime. Asians draw big round eyes, white skin, pointy noses... like how fucking stupid are weaboos? Anime girls don't look like asian girls. my god fuck this planet.
>>
bumping because fuck you faggots i want answers. asians are fucking ugly as fuck.
>>
File: img_POP_20150601.jpg (279 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
img_POP_20150601.jpg
279 KB, 900x600
>>25293155
Japanese people draw japanese girls with the typically exaggerated features most animators employ to convey emotion in 2D characters. Living in different climates on an island nation produces a variety of skin tones with the long standing tradition of pale white skin being tied to purity and innocence or youth. Small pointed noses are also a traditionally noble/elegant feature in their culture. You can shop some anime eyes onto these idols and see how they look if you like.
>>
tasty b8 i love it m8 slap it on my pl8 then check this 8
>>
>Anime girls don't look like asian girls.

Uh, a lot of them do. Ever played Ace Attorney?

Tons of the characters look Japanese.
>>
>>25293584
Fucking kek'd, don't even know if this is pasta but it should be
>>
File: 1442328487219.jpg (375 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
1442328487219.jpg
375 KB, 1000x500
but in turn, Asian girls use makeup/ cosmetic surgery etc. to make themselves look more 'white'
modern white women are trying to act as black as possible, so Asians are the substitute
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmXeQzbHwjo

asians wish that they were white. they envy it, highly.
>>
I liken niggers to devils and asians to wannabe-caucasians. they're absolutely disgusting creatures.
>>
>>25293155
Anime is obviously asian. Small noses, wide craniums, facial shape, skin tone, language, culture movements, hair texture.

The simpsons use blue hair and yellow skin so dont even start.

Also, lots nof northeast asians have pale skin and pointy noses. Whites have jew noses and pink skin.

Pic related: white person in anime
>>
File: imallhungup.jpg (92 KB, 468x700) Image search: [Google]
imallhungup.jpg
92 KB, 468x700
>>25293680
Whoa nigger do not try to slander the noble white woman by debasing her pursuits as simple emulation of the lowly basketball American. These valiant defenders of Progress in the Current Year are the only chosen people groomed by the Chosen People to take up the mantle of Urban Culture and Progressive Values. Their consumption of HOT NIGGA and Bobby Shmurda is proof that they no longer harbor white guilt and are fully ready to subm- I mean integrate into modern society in the Current Year. I mean, come on, it's the Current Year after all.
>>
Compare rotoscoped anime with typical anime. The characters look vastly different, more so than comparing rotoscoped western animation to typical anime.

Furthermore, there have been anime and manga that try to make the characters look Asian, and look distinctly different. Mostly it's the eyes, though you could make a case that normally they're just going with prominent, round eyes because it's a common cartoon characteristic rather than that they're trying to emulate western people.
>>
>>25293786
Exactly. anime characters are supposed to look cute. Babies are cute and have big eyes.

Big eyes are an infantile trait used for cartoons to make it easier to animation emotion.
>>
File: Toshio_george.jpg (69 KB, 500x444) Image search: [Google]
Toshio_george.jpg
69 KB, 500x444
>>25293155
Here is another white person in manga.
>>
>>25293844
Fair point, but also worth noting that Asians don't have big or round eyes.

You can say anime characters aren't meant to resemble whites, but you can't say they resemble Asians.
>>
>>25293953
About 30-50% of Asians have monolids. There's plenty of Asians with big eyes, especially Southern Chinese women.

Lots of whites have small eyes. Taylor Swift, Clint Eastwood, most of the presidents, etc.

Also, features that you are familiar with often seem bigger than they really are. it's a common mistake in art to draw the eyes, nose, mouth too big.
>>
>>25293155
3D doesn't look anything like 2D.

3D is disgusting.
>>
File: 1435213681517.jpg (6 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
1435213681517.jpg
6 KB, 249x243
>>25294050
Examples of each please.
>>
>>25293953
Anime does resemble Asians. It's why Asian cosplayers are always more fitting

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-wY1Z0W8YRmY/Vlt7I2NA4qI/AAAAAAAAAIk/rGZG92pjhak/s1600/Nene.jpg
>>
File: 81.png (880 KB, 1116x842) Image search: [Google]
81.png
880 KB, 1116x842
>>25294107
Just fucking google it lazy fuck
>>
>>25293617
the ace attorney series is pretty good and also one of the exceptions. i remember reading an interesting article where the author claimed only racist white people think anime has white characters, but i see characters in anime all the time with green or blue eyes, and blonde or red hair. you can't tell me that characters that fit this mold aren't of european descent, that's just bullshit

>>25293764
>Anime is obviously asian.
again, bullshit. if anime characters are obviously asian, why do so many of them have blonde/red hair or green/blue eyes in addition to pale skin? i don't think these traits are common in asians, yet they're very common in anime characters
>>
>>25294144
That Lv Yan, wew lad. I was going to say she was gorgeous, but looking at her other pictures, I realized her face is sort of hard to look at. I think it's her eyes, like they are super super slanty, damn, I want to open them.
>>
It's always the eyes

An Asian girl with European eyes would be perfect, maybe a few more European features.
>>
>>25294144
You're delusional if you think those count as big or prominent eyes. Maybe by Asian standards, but her eyes are not big.
>>
Anime style is based on Disney you fucking retard go kill yourself nigger
>>
File: audrey-hepburn123.jpg (37 KB, 651x386) Image search: [Google]
audrey-hepburn123.jpg
37 KB, 651x386
>>25294449
They are big. This is Audrey Hepburn, whose eyes are pretty much at the limit of what is considered "beautiful" in size.
>>
>>25294224
Yea they also have pink, red, violet, green blue, purple, brown, black, white, silver and rainbow colored hair/eyes.

Pale skin is honestly pretty common in North East Asia dumfuck.

White people aren't even white, white people are usually pink or red colored.
>>
File: yaguchi_comparison.jpg (30 KB, 640x230) Image search: [Google]
yaguchi_comparison.jpg
30 KB, 640x230
>>25293155
White people are so self centered. They think everything is about them. Reality check. Most Asians dont even think about whites once on a day to day basis. You are foreigners to them.
>>
>>25293155
Anime = Asian
>>
>>25294865
They literally look nothing alike. I don't get how anyone can be so delusional to think most final fantasy characters looks Asian.
>>
File: animefacialstructure.jpg (48 KB, 427x510) Image search: [Google]
animefacialstructure.jpg
48 KB, 427x510
>>25293155
If anime used white people, the characters would be so smooth. They would be bony and bumpy like whites.
>>
>>25294925
Facial structure (wide cheekbones), chin, eyebrows, eye shape (not color), lips, facial proportions, nose, skin texture, hair texture (coarse, straight)

obviously the video game character looks younger and thinner.
>>
>>25294937
>2 faces at completely different angles
>comparing to 1 image at a specific angle, closer to your preferred reality
>using a particularly strong-featured female celebrity
Oh the lengths the beta cucks will go~~
>>
>>25294937
>comparing different angles
>cherrypicking

weeboos deserve death desu
>>
>>25294925
Final fantasy characters are basically Asian bodies and bone structures with European features. It's the same as jpop or kpop with dyed hair.

You think that if something is Asian, it should wear traditional Chinese garb, have slanty eyes and have a black bowl cut. Retarded as fuck.
>>
Anime girls just have generic, idealized youthful female features. Any conventionally pretty, top tier white or Asian girl will look like one, because they'll have big eyes and small features.

There are differences between Asian and white beauty standards, some happen to be white traits (like big eyes) but some aren't (narrow jaws).
>>
File: 27xfqs4.png (330 KB, 650x390) Image search: [Google]
27xfqs4.png
330 KB, 650x390
>>25295042
Big eyes isn't exclusively a white trait. There are whites with small eyes and Asians with naturally big eyes. It's not hard to understand if you have a triple digit IQ.

Not to mention, Asians tend to have wider Jaws than caucasians.

Look at this picture. This is how Japanese see whites. Whites are always caricaturized when they appear in anime, because that's what you are to them, all the same. Anime characters are how Japanese see themselves.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (37 KB, 506x285) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
37 KB, 506x285
>>25293155
it's pretty obvious that anime is Asian when you compare the shapes of all the features.
>>
>>25295111
If that's as close as we can get to 2D i don't want to live anymore
>>
>>25295012
>same as jpop or kpop with dyed hair.
and GREEN EYES, I mean come on dude are you even trying.
>>
>>25294144

The number one surgery in all Asian countries is eyelid surgery to make their eyes appear more Western or White. It's clear they're obsessed with White people if their number one surgery is to appear more White.
>>
File: c48c176a-s.jpg (153 KB, 480x409) Image search: [Google]
c48c176a-s.jpg
153 KB, 480x409
>>25295152
Yea and also white, pink, purple, rainbow, black, silver, gold,yellow and inverse colored eyes. Lmao, are you gonna tell me pink hair is white now?

Pic: this is how anime would look if it was based off of white people.
>>
File: Saber.full.1186237.jpg (240 KB, 1500x2091) Image search: [Google]
Saber.full.1186237.jpg
240 KB, 1500x2091
>>25295100
No, that's how they draw adult, white men. Old guys always get extra detail because nobody gives a fuck if they're attractive. This is how they draw pretty, young white females.

And eye size is boosted greatly by actually having double eyelids, which most asians don't have and all white people do.
>>
>>25295240
Well they outright said she was British. Also, some Japanese beta fucked your greatest king in the pussy.
>>
>>25295240
And no, the actual size of the eye doesn't change with double eyelids, only the appearance. And I literally said that 30-50% of Asians have monolids.

In concrete terms, Asians have bigger eyeballs and brains relative to their bodies as adaptations to polar climates. Europeans have larger looking eyes, but smaller eyeballs.
>>
they don't look like white people you idiot, they don't look like people at all.
>>
>>25295312
Right, then change my sentence to 'the appearance of eye size', and it's the same shit.

I have no idea why you're defensive enough to even argue with me. I never said anime is supposed to look like white people, I said anime is an idealized form of beauty that includes features both the best looking white and asian people would have.
>>
>>25293747
white folk is the devil
>>
>>25294937
>brown eyes, brown hair, brown skin
>white
pick one
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.