[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
boring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1409705724537.jpg (20 KB, 361x330) Image search: [Google]
1409705724537.jpg
20 KB, 361x330
who /boring/ here?

I never have any interesting anecdotes or witty wisecracks to make. I can barely even hold a conversation past the introduction.

as you can imagine, I have big problems with girls
>>
>>25293094
then just accept you aren't that guy and own yourself
>>
That's kind of what happens when your life is browsing 4chan.
>>
>>25293132
So what you're saying is just bee yourself?
>>
>>25293094
Who /canttalkaboutanythingbutschool/ here
>>
>>25293296
The subject material does not matter so much as the ability to keep the conversation flowing and engaging.
>>
>>25293404
reddit: the p0st
>>
/interesting/ here. Let me ease your anxiety anon, boring people are totally fine with me. You make good friends, good lovers, good everything. And you CAN become more interesting. If that's what you really want, then analyze it, work at it. But you're solid as you are, anon.
>>
>>25293094
You make a choice to be boring everyday. Nothing is stopping you from learning an instrument, new language, new skill, etc. you must like being boring
>>
>>25295219
Fuck off, normalshit. /originalcomment/
>>
>>25293094
Actors pretend that their characters have a secret. This helps fill out the character, even if the audience never learns what it is.

What you need is a secret. Fuck or kill something you shouldn't.
>>
I'm a genuinely funny guy, if I weren't, I'd be on my way to wizardhood surely.
>>
Hmm, I think you're onto something...
>>
File: 250px-Sweating-Man.jpg (18 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
250px-Sweating-Man.jpg
18 KB, 250x250
>>25296449
What if my secret is I pretend to be interesting when I'm actually boring
>>
Reporting in
Everything that interests me is highly technical stuff, such as math, networks, unix, pooters in general. Of course nobody wants to hear about 802.11 standards.
But here's a tip for when you have to talk with people. Let the others talk, and say obvious stuff all along. Idk why but people seem to like to go over the same conclusions over and over. Say, if you end up talking philosophy (for example, normies don't really like this but some people do, specially stoners, it's just an example anyway). you'll always end up at the dead end where everybody agrees "you can't know nothing etc".
So just say obvious shit.
also speak out any dumb shit that comes to your mind (while trying to keep it respectful) and people usually laugh. You won't understand why they do, I never do, but they laugh.
>>
Why don't you just make shit up? Everyone else does.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.