[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anybody else out there ever wish horrible things to happen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1438290493011.jpg (184 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
1438290493011.jpg
184 KB, 665x662
Does anybody else out there ever wish horrible things to happen to the girls who turned them down?
>>
>>25293028
like... for instance they get a tumor?
>>
I promised myself I would never give another girl the pleasure of turning me down.
>>
>>25293056

I was thinking getting hit by a car. Or caught up in a tornado or something.
>>
>>25293089
>he didnt get the reference

how new are you
>>
>>25293119

Not new to 4chan, but really new r9k
>>
I wish her nothing but happiness

I just wish she was happy with me
>>
>>25293771

IKTF. Though since it'll never happen, I have gone the opposite direction.
>>
No. They're already shit I really couldn't wish more harm upon them.
>>
File: CT-nw-ussb-shooting-sub-05.jpg (1 MB, 4928x3280) Image search: [Google]
CT-nw-ussb-shooting-sub-05.jpg
1 MB, 4928x3280
>>25293028
hm hmm hehe don't worry about it, OP my spirit influences all roasties to an hero i grow stronger with every dead stacy
>>
Surprisingly enough, no.

Especially surprising considering I'm a wizard. I SHOULD hate all the women who looked at me like a monster. But strangely enough, I don't.

One woman who rejected me got married soon after college. Her husband left her, unable to sustain the marriage. Masturbating with women online was far more appealing to him than she could ever possibly be. And so the marriage dissolved.

She remarried, however. To some fat nerd. Now, I'm far beneath said fat nerd. I don't mean to cast aspersions on him. He is demonstrably better than me. But she always lusted after all the "pretty" boys. She had countless flings with good-looking men. But those men stopped coming around. And now she's with the antithesis of every fantasy she's every held.

Does that make me happy? No. Because when all is said and done, that "fat nerd" has a women who rejected me. He has something I never will. He is better than I am. And although she may not be living some fantasy, she's still living as a human being. Which is more than I can say for myself.

Really, all I can say for myself is that it is growing very late in the hour.
>>
>>25297587
>she's still living as a human being. Which is more than I can say for myself.

So if one isn't in a relationship, they're not living life? I tend to disagree. Staying in a relationship you hate, with somebody who treats you like crap seems far worse to me.
>>
No, i've been only rejected once. She was also the only girl i've ever loved.
I still lover her and wish her the best.
>>
>>25298022
>So if one isn't in a relationship, they're not living life? I tend to disagree.

As well you should. I failed to communicate my point properly.

The ability to, the opportunity to exist in a relationship is more what I meant. If one is in a bad situation, of course being alone is preferable. But, here's the thing. For the vast majority of human beings, that solitary situation is only temporary. They have the opportunity, the chance, to try again.

If one doesn't want to engage with another person, if the desire for sexual affection isn't one they happen to have, then of course, not pursuing something like that makes sense.

However, if the desire is there, and that desire is impossible to realize...well, that's a different situation entirely. People were not meant to live like that. I wish that weren't the case, but Nature dictates otherwise. And I'm not proud enough to imagine myself any greater than Nature. If others find themselves able to make that claim, I'll either celebrate their greatness or lament their delusion, depending on how true that claim is.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.