[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ever get bullied? How long were you bullied? I am 18, in my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: truth 89.jpg (208 KB, 912x768) Image search: [Google]
truth 89.jpg
208 KB, 912x768
Ever get bullied?
How long were you bullied?

I am 18, in my final year at school. I am getting bullied non fucking stop.

I have told the teachers about this shit but I still hate going to school.

FUCK THIS GAY SHIT
>>
>>25292978
>Ever get bullied?

No, i was just invisible

>How long were you bullied?

Id never let myself get bullied

>I am 18, in my final year at school. I am getting bullied non fucking stop.

lol, only you can make your life better dude.
>>
I got shoved around and insulted a lot. It made me really miserable but as we got older I became popular and well-liked because I wasn't an asshole and my bully never got anywhere because he was a dick.

I wouldn't want anyone to have to go through what I did, but I also wouldn't erase it from my life. I think it made me a more compassionate person.
>>
I was never bullied after I got fit. Nobody wants to fuck with you when you look like you could potentially beat them up.
>>
yes. about 1 school year in fifth grade. then a little bit in HS but not as much. never physical but mentally it was draining. almost failed the 5th grade because of it.
>>
File: 1393822311846.gif (2 MB, 370x206) Image search: [Google]
1393822311846.gif
2 MB, 370x206
>>25292978
>Ever get bullied?
one guy at school tried but i didnt let him

>How long were you bullied?
he started hitting me and being an ass for like a week but when i started coming back at him it stopped.

>I am 18, in my final year at school. I am getting bullied non fucking stop.

you have to man up and confront them, sometimes you have to hit back and hit harder, don't let anyone make you feel bad.
>>
File: 6eQHM.jpg (104 KB, 590x911) Image search: [Google]
6eQHM.jpg
104 KB, 590x911
>>25292978
If you get bullied that's your fault. You need to be literally retarded to be bullied at fucking 18. There are hundred different ways to stop yourself from getting bullied, though I don't know much about your life so I can't advice you what exactly to do.
>>
oh look a bunch of normies in here

seriously tho, as people get older they look back at bullying and just simplify it too much.
at 18 some kids have the strength of a 12 year old and others are on their way to becoming professional athletes in a year or two. There is no JUST HIT BACK HARDER XDD.
and if its verbal shit you cant do much either, the only comeback to verbal bullying would be make fun of him or defuse the situation by being funny, but people who get bullied are rarely funny enough to do that, thats part of the reason they get bullied.
>>
>>25292978
Literally the only thing to do is stand up to them.

If you fight there's 2 out comes.

A. you somehow win the fight

B.you get your ads beat.

Either one is okay because at the end of the day you will be okay and have gained respect from your bully. Bullya want an easy meal, and if you make it hard for them they won't bother
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.