[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here's /addictedtosoda/?Literally poising my body with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 21
File: 2177308.jpg (32 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
2177308.jpg
32 KB, 500x375
Who here's /addictedtosoda/?Literally poising my body with this stuff, but there's just nothing like a crisp glass of coke to wake you up in the morning
>>
I'm addicted to Diet Coke.
>>
>>25292894
Try drinking tea instead. You're probably just addicted to the caffeine.

>>25293620
Aspartame and caffeine addictions most likely. Not as problematic since it's diet.
>>
>>25292894
I was drinking soda for about a month straight and now my appetite is completely destroyed. I was eating a single meal a day, if I was lucky, for about a week. As soon as I stopped drinking so much soda and switched to juice/water, my appetite returned.

I was around 130-135lbs and now I'm down to 128. I think my stomach shrunk and I'm not sure if it's a direct result from the soda, but I can't seem to gain the weight back. Am I fucked??
>>
Stob ;_; blease

No more sugar water, it's terrible for you
>>
I've tried quitting so many times but whenever I do I get these unbearable headaches.

Quitting soda is part of my goals for 2016. I hope I make it.

I must drink 1-2 litres of this shit every fucking day.
>>
File: 1440559235088.jpg (15 KB, 450x304) Image search: [Google]
1440559235088.jpg
15 KB, 450x304
>>25292894
give up the juice, man

i know it's sweet, and i know water tastes like nothing, but after about a week of just water you feel so much better

you feel lighter, you breathe easier, sleep better, more energy. it's unbelievable.

also, this way, the occasional (like a couple times monthly) dew can be that much more savored and enjoyed
>>
>>25292894
Who knew making caffeine sugar water would make so much money?
>>
>>25293901
No. I lost 20lbs just by drinking water only and being in the sun, I was hardly eating too. Your stomach will go back to its normal size. Just try to eat a little more after you feel full for every meal.
>>
>>25293943
You aren't addicted to soda, you are addicted to the caffeine faggot. Just drink coffee or something.
>>
>>25294036
It's just not the same. There's nothing more refreshing than an ice cold can of Pepsi Max.
>>
>>25292894

The dr pepper has me hard bros.

If I could stop drinking the soda I would lose weight but I cannot stop.

Sugar demons!
>>
You're not addicted to soda, you're addicted to drinking. It's a physical habit, what you are drinking doesn't really matter. So just drink water instead. Literally, every time you fancy a cola, drink a nice glass of water instead.
>>
>>25294040
Pepsi uses aborted fetuses in their products..
>>
>Start uni
>Accommodation has no cooking facilities
>Live off meals deals and shit
>Usually includes a soft drink
>Drink a litre or two per day
>Notice a gut after a year
>Stop drinking soda on the regular
>Lose 7kgs in 7 months

Granted, soda wasn't the only bad habit I dropped but it's the one I cut back on the most.
>>
haha nice try you filthy soda kikes, I'm not buying any of your shit. I'm drinking god's gift of water.
>>
>>25294123
>>25294040
Also aluminum has been linked with Alzheimers. Stop letting Jews fuck you so hard
>>
>>25294123
> im a retard
some cells are used to test reactions to additives
>>
I pity you faggots

>>25293620
especially you, enjoy your cancer
>>
>>25294164
And those cells come from aborted fetuses. If you're cool with that then whatever, live your life, but there is nothing wrong with educating poor saps.
>>
>>25294123

That must be why I feel stronger when I drink it.
>>
I haven't had a soda in like two years now. I used to drink two cans of coke a day but I just knew I had to stop so I did. In fact I've cut all caffeine from my life, I just knew it wasn't good for me and that I didn't want to drink it every day. I like the taste of coffee so I have decaf a few times a week but that's as far as I go.

I had a regular caffeinated coffee last week at brunch with my mom and I was bouncing off the walls and shaking, I just don't even think I can handle the stuff any more. When I come down from caffeine I seem to get depressed too
>>
>>25294220
Enjoy your cancer baby drinker
>>
File: thumb.jpg (65 KB, 474x595) Image search: [Google]
thumb.jpg
65 KB, 474x595
>tfw you just finished a vanilla coke

might buy another one later
>>
I've never drank soda before. I doubt I ever will.
>>
>>25294401
Third world?
>>
>>25294201

Yes, but the aborted fetus cells aren't in the drink. They're used for R&D, not in the actual product. The way you phrased it made it sound like Pepsi grounds up babies into their drinks.
>>
File: THEGOODSHIT.jpg (26 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
THEGOODSHIT.jpg
26 KB, 640x640
45p per 2 litres

You know how regular cola tastes when it's not fizzy? That sweet nectar-y taste, minus anything that tastes too plastic/ mintybitter?

THAT is how this tastes like. Holy fuck, it's the best.

Also, you faggots drinking Diet Coke; change to regular immediately. Aspartame is raping your mind, you're not getting any thinner. It's just sugar substitutes, which are worse than regular sugar in every conceivable way.

Also, diet tastes like literal shit. It's the Hersheys and twizzlers of soda.
>>
>>25294401
Nope. I'm just extremely picky and don't like any of them. I have never actually drank anything out of a can in my life.
>>
>>25294276
VANILLA COKE, YESSSS

It's the fucking best
It's like root beer minus the gross plastic-y taste
It's like cherry minus the twizzler taste
It's sweet sweet nectar... The off-white vanilla logo on coca cola sets off fucking fireworks in my brain now, it's unhealthy.
>>
>>25294601
that was supposed to be a reply to >>25294467
>>
>>25294588
>You know how regular cola tastes when it's not fizzy?
worse
>>
>>25294626
For fuck's sake, I meant >>25294453 .
I'm going to bed, I have not had nearly enough sleep.
>>
>>25294588
Zero calories means zero calories.
>>
I used to only drink fizzy soft drinks, it was terrible for my health and teeth.

I switched over to carbonated water with fresh lemon and lime squeezed into it.
>>
File: vaseless foid.jpg (24 KB, 253x255) Image search: [Google]
vaseless foid.jpg
24 KB, 253x255
I've made the switch to all diet soda instead of the regular stuff, and am waiting on all those "magically lose 40 pounds or more" promises the normies around me made.
It's been a month, and I haven't felt a single difference.
>>
>>25294664
And aspartame means getting your brain raped
>>
no because I don't want to eat 10 spoonfuls of sugar a day.
>>
File: o.png (103 KB, 233x214) Image search: [Google]
o.png
103 KB, 233x214
>>25294697
HAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHA YOU BOUGHT INTO THE DIET SODA MEME

Fucking die with your pathetic subpar shitjuice
If you wanna lose weight, drink only water you fucking retard
>>
>>25294697

Try tea. And similar shit (rooibos etc.) without caffeine if you don't want caffeine. Try not to add (too much) sugar.
>>
>>25294174
I'll die of something one way or another, why not have things I enjoy?
>>
>>25294588
>diet tastes like literal shit

I disagree, I think it tastes better than regular.
>>
ITT: faggots without self control
>>
File: 1451255416115.jpg (40 KB, 247x248) Image search: [Google]
1451255416115.jpg
40 KB, 247x248
>>25295028
> saying this on fucking 4CHAN
>>
File: gut.jpg (141 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
gut.jpg
141 KB, 1366x768
Yes

I've found a new replacement though
>>
>>25294040
I also enjoy an ice cold can of Pepsi Max(tm) in the morning! There's nothing like it to quench my thirst! If I need an extra kick with my morning beverage, I always go for a Mtn Dew Kickstart(tm)! It has dew, juice, and just the right amount of kick to face the day! Try all the flavors!
>>
>>25294040
Hello marketing director of pepsi
>>
>>25295239
>you're literally this pathetic
>>
File: 1422818130487.png (206 KB, 648x628) Image search: [Google]
1422818130487.png
206 KB, 648x628
>>25292894
I was like you anon, soda all day erday.
About a year ago I told mummy to stop buying it since it was fucking my teeth. Started drinking water & only water for the last 12 months, honestly I know it's cliche but I really do feel a lot better, it's hard to describe, it's cheaper & also got my teeth fixed so there's that, not going back man.

Also it's full of empty calories, so if you wanna cut it out for a while you'll definitely notice a change in your appearance just from cutting out soft drinks after 2/3/4 months.
>>
Managed to go a whole month caffeine free. After that I tried coke and it didn't taste as good as I remembered but after having it a few times I was hooked again.
>>
File: IMAG0511.jpg (1 MB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0511.jpg
1 MB, 1520x2688
It's just nothing else taste good to me. Water is refreshing, but it's not enjoyable at all. I really need to do something because I at the point where it's all I drink.
>my current stash
>>
>a crisp glass of coke to wake you up in the morning
That's absolutely disgusting, I feel like puking when I see people drink soda in the morning. Same for energy drinks. Fizzy stuff just doesn't work in the morning.

I have a coke zero a day though, I do love it.
>>
If you drink any soda that isn't Coca Cola you've been cucked by the Jews.

If you're from the south and drink dr. pepper and or pepsi even semi-regularly I hope you get killed on the day of the rope
>>
File: B42XE5W.jpg (318 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
B42XE5W.jpg
318 KB, 1920x1080
You don't like soda, your body is addicted to the garbage found within it.

You don't even enjoy the taste anymore, you've drank so much Coke in your lifetime that you've grown used to the terrible, slimy taste of it.

Stop drinking soda for a month, replace it with water, and drink try drinking a cup of coke. Enjoy the taste of Satan's asshole.
>>
I switched out soda (coke) for water for 3 months due to mouth ulcers (had no effect by the way).

It had absolutely no effect on my health other than making me feel a bit more tired each day, and that wasn't due to the caffeine as you might suspect (there's really not a lot of it in there, it's mostly for flavouring) but actually because it was my main liquid sustenance and amounted to about 800 calories a day, just over half of my daily caloric intake. No wonder I was tired as fuck.

Back on the stuff now and don't feel any different. People who say soda is the devil is clearly just some hippie propaganda.
>>
>>25296993
Actually Coke is objectively and indisputably delicious, you are just an unlikable sperglord.
>>
>>25297068
>literally don't give my body enough energy to function
>force it to sustain itself on liquid garbage
>realize liquid garbage isn't the best for health, decide to cut it instead
>don't replace it with any type of energy or additional food
>feel worse because consuming less than 50% of daily calories
>"huh guess coke was good for me :)"

All you've proved it is that Coke is better than starving yourself
>>
I haven't had soda or caffeinated beverages like coffee in 3 years. My body feels so much better

I've tried a few sips of soda here and there and now it tastes disgusting to me
>>
Just drink water bro. The fluoride is good for your mind.
>>
>>25296993
>You don't [...] your body is
this meme is retarded
>>
>>25297135
What i'm saying is the detox had no effect other than the loss of calories, which I obviously supplemented with larger meals instead for the duration.

People saying it makes you feel fatigued or whatever; it's an addiction; it's like night and day being off it, must have some sort of placebo effect.
>>
>>25296849
Don't bother, every alternative you could think of to coke is just as bad. Fruit juice? Deadly. Cordial? Literally like drinking a pack of cigarettes a day. Coffee? You might as well just be doing heroin.
The only thing good for you is that sweet, sweet, fluoridated water. Just suckle on that tap nectar and watch some hilarious Big Bang Theory, friend. Maybe take out some loans for that new car you've always wanted.
That's what's good for you.
>>
>>25297076
No, it's not. You're bred in an environment that has been drinking coke for years. Most people don't realize just how shitty Coke and other sodas are because of how often they drink it.

Sadly, you lack any self-control and are a disgusting mongrel that will most likely die alone with bad skin because you eat greasy food 24/7 and drink the worst beverages available. Meaning that you can't even go a month without your over processed foods and diluted drinks that do nothing but destroy you from the inside. I'd say kill yourself but you're too scared to do that as well so just continue drinking your poison in blissful ignorance.
>>
>>25297247
It's just because the meals you eat have nutritional value besides calories. If you drank soda and took supplements it would be the exact same thing.
>>
>>25294732
>diet coke: 0 calories
>water: 0 calories
>HURRRR COKE IS SO MUCH WORSE FOR LOSING WEIGHT DURR

Could you be more of an idiot?
>>
>>25292894
A drink of ice cold water is way better.

I only drink 'soda' when I'm drunk, with vodka. Used to drink a can of Coke every single day. Fuck that.
>>
File: 1427771083247.gif (553 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1427771083247.gif
553 KB, 200x200
>>25294732
There is no good evidence that diet soda is bad for you (causes weight gain or health complications). even the topic of diet soda causing food overconsumption is mixed literature. The worst side-effect of diet soda is potentially poor dental health.
>>
File: 1451003069699.jpg (71 KB, 522x680) Image search: [Google]
1451003069699.jpg
71 KB, 522x680
>>25297400
>"I-I was pretending to be retarded!"
>"Hehe...Fedora!"

If you're going to shitpost at least post anime, faggot.
>>
>>25297467
>There is no good evidence that diet soda is bad for you
>Replacing sugar with chemicals probably doesnt harm you (eg its just a prank bro)
Dude, you dont have to be a scientist to realise diet soda is even worse.
>>
>>25294700
Damn, I love that nice and juicy irrefutable source you gave us along with your controversial post! Thanks!
>>
>>25297549
>realise

lol british faggot up at 2 in the morning on a Sunday. bet you sleep all day, too. how's drinking all that water instead of diet cola fixing your life, loser?
>>
File: 1448002493691.png (10 KB, 495x791) Image search: [Google]
1448002493691.png
10 KB, 495x791
>>25297549
>Muh chemicals
Yeah man, that dihydrogen monoxide will fuck me up badly and in normal soda man, fuck them for putting Pentahydroxyhexanal in it
>>
>>25297615
I'm dutch actually, and I only drink whole milk or water.

You seem upset, did I hit a nerve?
>>
soda is jewish af m8
dont do that to yourself
>>
>>25297764
you really proved me wrong. you're emphatically arguing on the internet about diet cola in the middle of the night. you've really got your life together, and it's all thanks to drinking water and whole milk.
>>
>>25297968
>about diet cola in the middle of the nigh
Dude, you're on r9k here. Did you get fresh from reddit or something? I usually go to bed at 4:30 am.

>you've really got your life together, and it's all thanks to drinking water and whole milk.
Nah, shitposting is a treasured hobby of mine, friend.
>>
>>25298029
meh, just pointing out how ridiculous you're being. you know you're a pathetic loser with no prospects, but you're seriously gloating that you don't drink diet cola?

i don't drink the shit either, but i'm not about to rub my own dick to that fact. know your fucking place, you loser.
>>
>>25297698
fake sugar is known to destroy good bacteria in the guy which can lead to obesity and poor health over all.
basically, what i'm saying here is, everybody is retarded except for like 5% of the population.
>>
>>25297615
Hah! Checkmate faggot, it's only 0112 here.
>>
>>25298065
>know your fucking place, you loser.
Hahahahah. Guys who let reddit in?
>>
>>25297306
I drank pretty much JUST water all my life because we were dirt poor

At most it was one glass of soda every 2 months during occasions at other peoples' houses

Soda is not a conditioned thing; it is fucking delicious with the right palette. I noticed if you have something minty before drinking it, the taste turns to horrible shit.

I'm addicted to cola now. Mood/ body/ life considerably more sluggish, but we're not getting enough to eat. I can buy soda for a cheap enough price where it's considerably cheaper than buying the food equivalent every day. I can eat a bit, drink shitloads of water and cola the rest of the day.

I noticed that you also need to drink twice as much water for every unit of cola you drink.
>>
>>25298065

Oh god, just shut the fuck up you insufferable faggot.
>>
File: zz00chichizz.png (1 MB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
zz00chichizz.png
1 MB, 800x800
>>25298065
>know your fucking place, you loser.
RIGHT IN THE DEEPEST SECTIONS OF HELL, JUST NEXT TO YOU

OOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAOAAOAOOOOKILLYOUUUUUUU
>>
File: lolomg.png (28 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
lolomg.png
28 KB, 200x200
>>25298108
>>25298170
lol talk about hitting a nerve, you gotta same fag it up in here now. try not to let all your milk and water drinking make you too successful, dont want the normies catching on.
>>
File: Screenshot_2.jpg (33 KB, 1106x188) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.jpg
33 KB, 1106x188
>>25298254
uwotm8 ? that wasnt me.
>>
sugary drinks like soda and fruit juices are literally the number 1 cause of obesity and diabetes.

if you're fat the best possible thing you could do for your future would be to stop drinking soda, gatorade, fruit juices, etc. and at least switch to calorie free diet drinks if you can't tolerate just drinking water. honestly once you switch to water after a week or two you don't even miss soda all that much and your taste buds get recalibrated so it actually tastes sickeningly sweet the next time you drink it.

try it out bros. i stopped drinking this shit and i dropped 80lbs in the past 16 months. i also started working out and dieting as well, but originally all i did was cut out sugary drinks and i started losing weight immediately.
>>
>>25298254

You are literally retarded. Now go dig through your folder for another tumblr frog you dumb faggot.

h ttp://www.health.com/health/gallery/0,,20739512,00.html

>Researchers from the University of Texas found that over the course of about a decade, diet soda drinkers had a 70% greater increase in waist circumference compared with non-drinkers.

BEAT THE FUCK OUT
E
A
T

T
H
E

F
U
C
K

O
U
T
>>
>>25292894
I lost a shitload of weight by dropping the carbonated jew.

I still enjoy one once in a while but god-damn was it the best thing I did.
>>
>>25298383
why are you so mad, bro? jus b urself don't worry too much about what you drink
>>
>>25298084
so there's a nineteen outta twenty chance I'm best off ignoring you
>>
>mfw seeing all these posts about people gaining weight from drinking soda

I've been drinking excessive amounts of coke for years and I've never been even slightly overweight.

what the fuck is wrong with me, guys?
>>
File: DUDE I'M SCARED LMAO.png (273 KB, 472x466) Image search: [Google]
DUDE I'M SCARED LMAO.png
273 KB, 472x466
>>25299546
>mfw I forgot my face because I'm genuinely worried
>>
>>25292894
Ice cold Coke in a Coca Cola styled glass. My favorite fucking beverage. Why do all the good things have to be bad
>>
switch to diet, it's enough good enough to replace regular soda, but shitty enough that you'll eventually want to just drink water
>>
File: BBheardutalkinshit.jpg (56 KB, 720x427) Image search: [Google]
BBheardutalkinshit.jpg
56 KB, 720x427
>tfw quitting soda was the easiest shit I ever did

I only like to drink things when I'm eating anyway, aside from tea or coffee in the morning.
>>
File: kqKgc4i.jpg (95 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
kqKgc4i.jpg
95 KB, 960x720
>>25292894
Why does this shit taste so good? Does shitty stuff eventually taste good again when it's really really shitty.
>>
>>25299675
if that were true straight to water would be the way to go
>>
>>25299770
If you switch to diet soda after being addicted to regular soda you'll get pretty much the same taste but eventually the craving for sugar will go away, which will make you forget why you even wanted to drink soda every day in the first place. It'll be easier to switch to water after that.
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.