[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw a cute girl will never look at you this way What's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Jz5qqQj.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
Jz5qqQj.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>tfw a cute girl will never look at you this way

What's the best way to commit suicide?
>>
helium tank familio
>>
>>25292880
that guy will look like a deflated sack of potatoes by age 40

they all do

use the gear, get kicked in the rear
>>
File: 1434143345819.png (14 KB, 533x533) Image search: [Google]
1434143345819.png
14 KB, 533x533
>>25292880
it's called acting you fucking moron...

also DYEL
>>
>>25292880
She's taller than him too

manlet meme debunked
>>
Daily reminder that the guy she is interviewing here (Flex Lewis) is 5 ft 5.5 inches tall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WhQ-AEZovE
>>
>>25292880
My 2 favorite methods are jumping in front of a train and attacking a group of police officers. The latter may not work outside of America though, as police aren't homicidal maniacs with immunity in other countries.
>>
File: tFwIZWB[1].webm (463 KB, 386x262) Image search: [Google]
tFwIZWB[1].webm
463 KB, 386x262
How the fuck do we even compete with this
>>
>>25292880
You realize she's acting, right?
>>
puffed manlet was talking about his mom
>>
>>25294330
She's basically creaming her pants the whole time. Not sure if acting or not.
>>
>>25294386
>My 2 favorite methods are jumping in front of a train and attacking a group of police officers. The latter may not work outside of America though, as police aren't homicidal maniacs with immunity in other countries.

brainwashed by liberal media i see
>>
>>25294783
That's true though, he'd just get his ass kicked, not shot most likely.
>>
>>25294172
/thread

don't mute me robotfag
>>
>>25294184
No she isn't. Even if she was, I can guarantee she's wearing heels as well.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.